Senor Penguin
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
kiranr
Mamad
46 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:47 am

jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:Madrid, easily.
Refdrid, not so easily.

Only club in la liga not to recieve any red cards this season- FC Barcelona
In two Valencia games only, the refs have gifted you a 4 point advantage.

lol... really?

Back to top Go down

Villa : we can win against Madrid easily - Page 3 Empty Re: Villa : we can win against Madrid easily

Post by adnyana179 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 am

Sushi Master wrote:"Tranquilamente" literally means "in a tranquil way", but in context it pretty much means "we're beat Madrid comfortably".

Don't get the butthurt, either, since Ramos has came out in last Clasicos claiming a win by 3 goals Very Happy

That 3-0 prediction was against Lyon.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:51 am

sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?
Yep, Higuain's handball, Messi's two stonewalls and a second yellow for Valencian.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:55 am

I am moved on how Madrid beats the combined force of Barca and the refs.
Truly epic.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:35 pm

jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?
Yep, Higuain's handball, Messi's two stonewalls and a second yellow for Valencian.
What Higuain handball? :study:
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:37 pm

jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?

Do they sell alternate reality books to Barca people? lol...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 pm

Higuain's wasn't handball.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:50 pm

sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?

Yes, but we don't really like them, not that we could ever acquire them, as they are out of stock as usual when your people are hoarding them. The best selling Madrid book of how to be a fan: Ref. Madridlove or: How I Learned to Stop the Reality and Believe the Delusion. Very Happy
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 pm

jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?

Yes, but we don't really like them, not that we could ever acquire them, as they are out of stock as usual when your people are hoarding them. The best selling Madrid book of how to be a fan: Ref. Madridlove or: How I Learned to Stop the Reality and Believe the Delusion. Very Happy

And this is your best comeback... need to work on your game. It's about as good as Villa's form right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:59 pm

sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?

And this is your best comeback... need to work on your game. It's about as good as Villa's form right now.
Comeback from what? Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:36 pm

jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

lol... really?

Comeback from what? Laughing

6 points down

ZING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm not sure if Villa should be ignoring the fact that there are still other teams Barca have to play before El Clasico. Rayo and Levante are potential banana skins.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:
eelir wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

And this means exactly what? Refcelona? LOL.

It just shows that we play certain type of game. When you hold possession more than 60% average per game, of course you are not going to commit stupid mistakes. Moreover, not having beasts and players with anger management in team helps this issue even more.

Your argument is stupid to say the least.

Ummm.... 10% more possession = no red cards? Yep. Perfect logic. If Barca received a yellow for 1/4 of its dives, it would have the most yellow and red cards in the world.

Actually your calculation is wrong. As we hold 20% more possession. 60% for us, 40% for our opponents. So we have to defend less than 40% of time in average, and we have not so aggressive tacklers. Do your perfect logic.
And other teams don't dive? This is a joke!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Villa should have known this was coming, Barcelona days of winning titles are over. Madrid will be the new king of Spain. :bow:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:54 pm

eelir wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
eelir wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:
Refdrid, not so easily.

And this means exactly what? Refcelona? LOL.

It just shows that we play certain type of game. When you hold possession more than 60% average per game, of course you are not going to commit stupid mistakes. Moreover, not having beasts and players with anger management in team helps this issue even more.

Your argument is stupid to say the least.

Ummm.... 10% more possession = no red cards? Yep. Perfect logic. If Barca received a yellow for 1/4 of its dives, it would have the most yellow and red cards in the world.

Actually your calculation is wrong. As we hold 20% more possession. 60% for us, 40% for our opponents. So we have to defend less than 40% of time in average, and we have not so aggressive tacklers. Do your perfect logic.
And other teams don't dive? This is a joke!

La Liga 2010/2011

Barcelona average possession: 71.8%

Real Madrid average possession: 62.5%

A difference of 9.3%

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Crimson wrote:

La Liga 2010/2011

A difference of 9.3%

As I said, we do not have players like Pepe and we play certain type of game and the possession is just one more dimension. It is not like this just in la liga it is the same in CL.

You are right about the difference between Barca and RM not too big. But, combined with the style and types of players, it makes a huge difference.

RM roughly has more than 20% more ball than the opposition. RM more than 60% - opposition 40%. In other words RM has the ball for roughly 57 minutes, leaving the other team withe 33 minutes.

Barca has roughly 40% more ball than opponents. Barca more than 70% - opposition 30%. In other words, roughly Barca has the ball for 65 minutes, leaving the other team with 25 minutes on the ball. So Barca opponents don't get the ball even for half hour. Now, lets consider another issue here that Barca don't like stoping the game, so the actual playing time for the opponents is even less., while Barca gets the maximum in the field.

I am just trying to say that, accusing Barca of not having reds is plain stupid., and if you do not get my point, I cant explain it better. I will accept this as a fan bias or lack of cognitive capacity. Pick whichever you like.

eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:25 pm

eelir wrote:
Crimson wrote:

La Liga 2010/2011

A difference of 9.3%

As I said, we do not have players like Pepe and we play certain type of game and the possession is just one more dimension. It is not like this just in la liga it is the same in CL.

You are right about the difference between Barca and RM not too big. But, combined with the style and types of players, it makes a huge difference.

RM roughly has more than 20% more ball than the opposition. RM more than 60% - opposition 40%. In other words RM has the ball for roughly 57 minutes, leaving the other team withe 33 minutes.

Barca has roughly 40% more ball than opponents. Barca more than 70% - opposition 30%. In other words, roughly Barca has the ball for 65 minutes, leaving the other team with 25 minutes on the ball. So Barca opponents don't get the ball even for half hour. Now, lets consider another issue here that Barca don't like stoping the game, so the actual playing time for the opponents is even less., while Barca gets the maximum in the field.

I am just trying to say that, accusing Barca of not having reds is plain stupid., and if you do not get my point, I cant explain it better. I will accept this as a fan bias or lack of cognitive capacity. Pick whichever you like.

La Liga 2010/2011

Barcelona average fouls per game: 10.8

Real Madrid average fouls per game: 12.9

A difference of only 2.1

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:29 pm

eelir wrote:
Crimson wrote:

La Liga 2010/2011

A difference of 9.3%

of course you dont need a player like pepe , as you said : "u play certain type of game" , and pepe cant dive so u dont need him.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:38 pm

eelir wrote:
Crimson wrote:

La Liga 2010/2011

A difference of 9.3%

im sure you didnt mind stopping the match when the referee whistled a penalty for that dive against milan.

and im also sure you didnt mind stopping the match due to alves pathetic dive to get pepe sent off.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Baraa could you please calm down? You aren't doing yourself (or us) any favours.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Crimson and his stats :lol!:

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

The point here is that Barca fans are moaning that Madrid has the referees on their side, and that's why, currently, they are on better form.
But, if your team has yet to see red even once, then there's not much to complain about.
Moreover, did u watch the Valencia and Atletico games against Madrid?
Refs were awful against us. Just awful.

And to rub a bit of salt into the wounds here,
Last year's CL Semi-final leg I...

How any Barcelona fan can claim to be hard-done-by by referees after that (as well as the 2009 Semi at the Camp Nou, not to mention) is beyond me...

By the way, I got this joke put on my facebook wall this morning:

In the El Clasico, Dani Alves goes down like a ton of bricks after an awful Pepe tackle. The referee sends Pepe off, but also books Alves for simulation.

"What the hell ref? How can you send him off and also book me for diving?"

"Well, the *bleep* tackle was on Iniesta."
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Barcelona’s loss to Getafe on Saturday was their first defeat since April when they lost 2-1 to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. The referee that night, Fernando Teixeira, was the same official who oversaw the Getafe game, and he is also the one who referee'd Valencia's home loss to Real Madrid with a controversial handball by Higuain in the last minutes in his own penalty box.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Coincidence? I think not pussy cat...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:33 pm

eelir wrote:
Crimson wrote:

La Liga 2010/2011

A difference of 9.3%

Pepe 2 yellow cards, one for pushing away that ballesteros troll in 10 starts

Gerard Pique 4 yellows in four starts(7 games)

HURRPP DURRPP
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Körbl Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:34 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Barcelona’s loss to Getafe on Saturday was their first defeat since April when they lost 2-1 to Real Sociedad at the Anoeta. The referee that night, Fernando Teixeira, was the same official who oversaw the Getafe game, and he is also the one who referee'd Valencia's home loss to Real Madrid with a controversial handball by Higuain in the last minutes in his own penalty box.
what handball? I'm still lost at what you are alluding to? :coffee:
Körbl
Körbl
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next