Wow, Leonardo Quitting Took me By Surprise!

+23
rsinatra
Internal
InterMalia
Patrick Bateman
milanfan7
Sushi Master
Art Morte
SUPERCARTTS
Interista809
Jafaar
OLpower
BeautifulGame
The Nature Boy
M99
EarlyPrototype
Vibe
gravidbest
S
Brigate Rossonere
nj
Mr Nick09
RobbyV
wigglesworth
27 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wow, Leonardo Quitting Took me By Surprise! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow, Leonardo Quitting Took me By Surprise!

Post by OLpower Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Art Morte wrote:I think this is just another empty Italian rumour.

It is a news that is reported by l'Equipe too.

OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Wow, Leonardo Quitting Took me By Surprise! - Page 2 Empty Re: Wow, Leonardo Quitting Took me By Surprise!

Post by wigglesworth Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:37 pm

OLpower wrote:
Art Morte wrote:I think this is just another empty Italian rumour.

It is a news that is reported by l'Equipe too.

Could be that terrible French journalists are being copied by terrible Italian journalists who will be copied by terrible Spanish journalists who will be copied by terrible English journalists who will be copied by terrible Geman journalists who will be copied by terrible US journalists all the way to terrible Chinese journalists.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Doesn't make sence, unless he wants to lose any sort of credibility he had. Morrati would look like a clown, too.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

I couldn't care less,merda are still going to get their asses handed to them in the next derby. How long do you think they'll stay trophyless for? I predict about 14 years or so. I really want to sing interista sempre inzio stagione-_-.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Milanfan7 wrote: I couldn't care less,merda are still going to get their asses handed to them in the next derby. How long do you think they'll stay trophyless for? I predict about 14 years or so. I really want to sing interista sempre inzio stagione-_-.

Inter gives you nightmares...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Jafaar wrote:
Milanfan7 wrote: I couldn't care less,merda are still going to get their asses handed to them in the next derby. How long do you think they'll stay trophyless for? I predict about 14 years or so. I really want to sing interista sempre inzio stagione-_-.

True,but it feels good when I wake up and realize that nothing from my nightmare is true,or will ever come true.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Milanfan7 wrote:
Jafaar wrote:

True,but it feels good when I wake up and realize that nothing from my nightmare is true,or will ever come true.

Your that guy that's been living under a rock for past 5 years... Its 2011 now...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:43 am

Leonardo is all for the money boys.

By the way, Wiggles, 22 rep and only 60 posts ! Wiggles keep up the good work man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:51 am

sciacca wrote:Leonardo is all for the money boys.

By the way, Wiggles, 22 rep and only 60 posts ! Wiggles keep up the good work man.
He has you to thank for that.. Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 am

The Fonz wrote:
sciacca wrote:Leonardo is all for the money boys.

He has you to thank for that.. Razz

Nah, I hardly give reps. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:55 pm

I think I have to read the FAQ. LOL
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:13 pm

"Leonardo has a great opportunity. We'll try to find a solution which suits him and the club,”
"Leonardo worked as a Coach with good will and passion, but being a Coach was certainly not what he aspired to be in the future.

“It makes sense that he follows his ambitions and that we look for a new Coach. Then should Leonardo change his mind then we could change ours too.”

http://www.football-italia.net/jun15l.html

Bye bye Leo
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:14 pm

"I think contact has been made with Bielsa but not by me," Inter president Massimo Moratti declared on the sidelines of the Italian Oil Union (Unione Petrolifera) meeting currently taking place in Rome. Regarding Leonardo, Moratti said that "he has put a lot of effort and passion into being a coach but it certainly isn't what he aspires to do in the future. The best thing is that he follows his aspiration and that we look for a new coach." However, the president concluded by saying that "Leonardo might change his mind and perhaps we will too."

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=36651&L=en
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 pm

You heard here first!!! Very Happy
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 pm

That's why L'quipe is a legit source!
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Well... Honestly, I'm not that sad to see him leave... especially if we land Bielsa...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

This is ridiculous, Hopefully Bielsa will shore up our d and bring some stability. (and Sanchez)
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:23 pm

It seems to me that Leonardo just doesn't wanna be a coach.

Either way, Bielsa was pretty impressive with Chile, if he goes to Inter and manages to do something similar with the Italian club, it will be a very , very interesting team to watch... but then probably no Ganso Very Happy:D:D:D

Last edited by rsinatra on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Ganso to PSG?

Sanchez to Inter?
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Jafaar wrote:Ganso to PSG?

Sanchez to Inter?

Lol, do PSG have the money ?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm

rsinatra wrote:

Sanchez to Inter?

I have no clue... lol... but they have Leo now! He can talk Ganso to join... Follow Ronaldinho's footsteps... hahahhaha!
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Does Biesla have experience coaching in Seria A before ?

One good thing is Inter would play exciting football which would be great to see .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:Does Biesla have experience coaching in Seria A before ?

One good thing is Inter would play exciting football which would be great to see .

No serie a experience...

but he has coached Argentina and Chile... and we all know Inter is an Argentine Club...
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Sao Paulo's Lucas to PSG? Very Happy
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:38 pm

rsinatra wrote:

Sanchez to Inter?

PSG definitely have the money, they are the new Man city and btw l´Equipe is reporting that Lucas (Sao Paulo FC) will be his first signing.
so Leo to PSG and Bielsa to Inter and everybody is happy Smile
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:51 pm

How happy can an Interista be? Having three managers in less than a year is not helpful.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next