BiasedMilanFan3
fadjriemilan
Milantildeath
arabprince
shamr9pato
Grande_Milano
12 posters

Go down

Are they gonna surprise us or not? Empty Are they gonna surprise us or not?

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:29 pm

So, Aquilani is almost a sealed deal. Dont like him or Montolivo. A step down from Pirlo (both of em) and a bigger one from Cesc/Bastian. I really doubt that we can go on with Aquilani+rest of the team against RM, Barca and MU. The rumours are about Kaka/Parolo to join. Kaka will be a backtroll situation imo. And where is Ganso?
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Are they gonna surprise us or not? Empty Re: Are they gonna surprise us or not?

Post by shamr9pato Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

i think ganso would come in january... and about the surprsie as the rumors are spreading aqui isnt the big signing cox he is coming before the last day of transfer i hope some one surprises us
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I think they will surprise us.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:30 am

We have less than a week to find out
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fadjriemilan Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:39 am

Yeah, hopefully... but don't get your hope up too high. I mean, even if we won't get one, our squad is already strong.
fadjriemilan
fadjriemilan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:07 am

Ganso has delcared he wants to play CWC
So we had 0% chance of signing him

Step down from Pirlo?
Pirlo is a once in a generation kind of player for Italy, that's like saying Pato is a step down from Shevchenko. We know Aquilani is a step down.

But do you know why we don't have Pirlo?
Because he didn't fit into Allegri's system
And if he doesn't fit into Allegri's system then he won't play.
And Pirlo wants to play.
So obviously he's going to go somewhere else to play

CAN EVERYONE READ THAT^
Some posters here can't seem to comprehend that
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:09 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Ganso has delcared he wants to play CWC

Step down from Pirlo?
Pirlo is a once in a generation kind of player for Italy, that's like saying Pato is a step down from Shevchenko. We know Aquilani is a step down.

And Pirlo wants to play.

CAN EVERYONE READ THAT^

so true
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:59 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Ganso has delcared he wants to play CWC

Step down from Pirlo?

And Pirlo wants to play.

CAN EVERYONE READ THAT^

Amen. I can't remember a performance under Allegri where Pirlo really shined. He had good passes, of course, but nothing that highlighted hes need to be on our team.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadi Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 am

i don't beieve anyone is coming!, the fact that we went with someone of aquilani's quality proves that CL isn't an objective, don't mind the talk, galliani, berlu always say we want to do well in cl despite getting humiliated in the last 3 years, it's not going to be any different this year with a midfield that consists of gatussi, ambro and aquilani ......
Fadi
Fadi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am

Of course they are! (I'm responding to Grande's thread title!)

Who is the surprise? I don't think it's Kaka, because coming or not, he's been linked with us ever since he signed for Real.

Now, since Raiola is the surprise-man, I believe the surprise will be one of his clients.

It is logically suggested that in order to be able to justify Cassano's departure well and Balotelli's potentially problematic arrival, we're gonna need to wait until January.

By then, both the mischievous Italian forwards will have played too little for their liking and might cause mayhem in the clubs, so we can replace a bad boy with a bad-ass, but the sort of bad-ass that loves this shirt.

So, where would the surprise be FFS?

The surprise comes up when Cassano finally decides that in presence of Pato, Robinho, El Shaarawy, Boateng [and quite probably Kaka] he won't play week in-week out, so he gets off.

That's only half of the surprise, though.
The other half is Balotelli's sooner-than-expected transfer to his childhood club, Associazione Calcio Milan.

Still, I believe we should get Kaka and one more midfielder (preferably low-profile to replace Flamini) and call it a transfer market, then sign Ganso and Balotelli in January to give the team the necessary thrust for raiding the UCL trophy.

Galliani just loves January, don't be surprised if we pulled our due miracles in the winter instead of this week...
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:00 pm

IrasMaldinista wrote:Of course they are! (I'm responding to Grande's thread title!)

Who is the surprise? I don't think it's Kaka, because coming or not, he's been linked with us ever since he signed for Real.

Now, since Raiola is the surprise-man, I believe the surprise will be one of his clients.

It is logically suggested that in order to be able to justify Cassano's departure well and Balotelli's potentially problematic arrival, we're gonna need to wait until January.

By then, both the mischievous Italian forwards will have played too little for their liking and might cause mayhem in the clubs, so we can replace a bad boy with a bad-ass, but the sort of bad-ass that loves this shirt.

The surprise comes up when Cassano finally decides that in presence of Pato, Robinho, El Shaarawy, Boateng [and quite probably Kaka] he won't play week in-week out, so he gets off.

The other half is Balotelli's sooner-than-expected transfer to his childhood club, Associazione Calcio Milan.

Still, I believe we should get Kaka and one more midfielder (preferably low-profile to replace Flamini) and call it a transfer market, then sign Ganso and Balotelli in January to give the team the necessary thrust for raiding the UCL trophy.

Galliani just loves January, don't be surprised if we pulled our due miracles in the winter instead of this week...

This plan can come undone if Balotelli plays even one second for City
And I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Milan are more interested (now) in Eriksen rather than Ganso
But I agree on the low profile signing

I was never a supporter of signing Parolo but since Flamini is out, Ambro and Gattuso don't have the legs, we could use Marco
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by IrasMaldinista Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:
IrasMaldinista wrote:Of course they are! (I'm responding to Grande's thread title!)

This plan can come undone if Balotelli plays even one second for City.
And I actually have a sneaking suspicion that Milan are more interested (now) in Eriksen rather than Ganso
But I agree on the low profile signing

I was never a supporter of signing Parolo but since Flamini is out, Ambro and Gattuso don't have the legs, we could use Marco
Irrelevant...wanna know why?

Because we've had this before in 2006-07 anyone? And Balotelli is not even supposed and counted on to be a starter for Milan anytime soon.

Do you remember how Ronaldo, Gilardino, Gourcuff and others did the dirty work in Serie-A to ensure our 4th place, while Kaka, Seedorf and Inzaghi and the rest were fighting on the European front? The outcome was incredible as we won the UCL trophy.
A cup-tied Ronaldo graced the pitch once a week, scoring vital goals and helping the main guys recover for more serious battles.

If Balotelli plays in Champions League for City, then fine, we'll have him next to Inzaghi and Robinho for the league, and Pato, Ibra, Boateng and probably Kaka will lead us in our quest to conquer Europe after 5 years.

Van Bommel was a linchpin for Allegri's 4-3-1-2, and as a result of injuries we needed Cassano and Urby to play too, but what if we got enough firepower and depth to go through Champions League without having to rely on Balotelli?

As for Eriksen, he's really awesome and I fell for him when he bossed the midfield against us, but he's more of a Mezzala or Regista, say a young Schweinsteiger, not a Trequartista like Ganso. They can play in the same line up.
So we need to determine which position we are short in numbers and quality in, and decide whom to go for.

I'm all for Parolo too, he's better than Brocchi, ain't he? And Brocchi contributed big-time in our CL winning campaign.
He could totally be the new Brocchi: The unsung, humble worker in the engine room with no real ambition to start at any cost and create controversy if ignored.
IrasMaldinista
IrasMaldinista
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Are they gonna surprise us or not? Emerson_

SURPRISE!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 pm

eivindo, i just got a heart attack
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:10 pm

I really want Emerson to come-back ... I believe he can step up and lock down Messi !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:26 am

what was his nickname ?Puma? lol Razz
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down