Thimmy
Seth
LeVersacci
elmickio
BiasedMilanFan3
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:You should get "Gears of War 3", you can have a great time with Mole, Iniesta and I; that's my new selling point for the game Thumbs up

And i fine selling point i may add, you should get into marketing THC Razz

Seeing as you havent played the campaign yet either if we get one more guy we can all blast through it together in 4 player co-op Very Happy

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 Empty Re: Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:56 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I've already ordered Revelations and it'll be arriving soon

Here's my list after some research

Revelations
Arkham City
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 3

And I might get L4D. I hadn't considered that game so far but it seems like a bit of fun from what i've seen
revelations? garbage
mass effect? boring
gears of war? you ca buy tons of better games with the amount of dlc u will have to buy if u want to play "correctly"

l4d .... l4d....
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:03 am

The Madrid One wrote:
BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I've already ordered Revelations and it'll be arriving soon

Revelations
Arkham City
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 3

And I might get L4D. I hadn't considered that game so far but it seems like a bit of fun from what i've seen
revelations? garbage
mass effect? boring
gears of war? you ca buy tons of better games with the amount of dlc u will have to buy if u want to play "correctly"

l4d .... l4d....

What like considering the first 5 maps were free Rolling Eyes

And considering if you were into the game you could get the season pass for an extra 20 which gives you all the dlc for the next 12 months.....

Ok theres the bitch move where you have to pay for alot of the weapon skins but that hardly effects how you play the game.....

Dont really see what you are getting it considering the dlc out so far is the horde( which hardly effects how you play at all and worthless) and the only multiplayer dlc which was 5 maps was free......

Hardly effecting how you play the game at all.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

Revelations
Arkham City
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 3

revelations? garbage
mass effect? boring

l4d .... l4d....

What like considering the first 5 maps were free Rolling Eyes

And considering if you were into the game you could get the season pass for an extra 20 which gives you all the dlc for the next 12 months.....

Ok theres the bitch move where you have to pay for alot of the weapon skins but that hardly effects how you play the game.....

Dont really see what you are getting it considering the dlc out so far is the horde( which hardly effects how you play at all and worthless) and the only multiplayer dlc which was 5 maps was free......

Hardly effecting how you play the game at all.
the season pass is for 4 dlc... or so, 1 that is already out, and there will be more than that.. i forgot the details that i read a few weeks ago but, so the conclusion is that it wont give u all the dlc for even ur supposed 12 months, and even at that, they will release more in the future, and im not up for that garbage.

id rather play l4d which has 1000 times more replayability if u learn to love the game, and has dlc that is not only cheap but minimal in quantity, and great in quality.

and anyways if ur not already a big fan of the franchise, and u intend to buy many more other games.. buying a game that ur not a real fan of, and that will only squeeze money out of you if u begin to like it is not worth it.

thats why i only play fifa and l4d now... but thats just me....

thats why also i dont buy or play any games that rip u off with dlc. too bad gears...

uve been decieved mole, worst than me being decieved by marveux in fifa 12 career mode... SHIT PLAYER.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 am

Decieved?

I love Gears and each map pack ( btw the free map pack did'nt count as part of the season pass) works out to 600 points a pack if you get the season pass....

Which for me is about 4 pound a pack i hardly feel ripped off at all when you consider most over games dlc packs are 800 and above......

And i really dont see how L4D has more replayability at all......

I have played Gears 3 for over 200 hours since launch and still find myself coming back to it every night.....

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:47 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Decieved?

I love Gears and each map pack ( btw the free map pack did'nt count as part of the season pass) works out to 600 points a pack if you get the season pass....

Which for me is about 4 pound a pack i hardly feel ripped off at all when you consider most over games dlc packs are 800 and above......

And i really dont see how L4D has more replayability at all......

I have played Gears 3 for over 200 hours since launch and still find myself coming back to it every night.....

well keep doing that for 3 more years. if u fail then i win the argument :coffee:

ur a gears of war fan, i have no idea if biased milan fan is. if he is then he should buy it if hes willing to buy the dlc to have more "fun", im just warning him that the price of owning gears will be a bit hefty if he likes the game, but if he likes it then i guess it will be worthy for him...

its his choice, just felt like stating that l4d is a better deal than gears IMO, u like gears as much as i like l4d, and i have hardly spent a buck other than the 15 i did to buy it from my friend years ago. i hate the fact that u have to keep buying dlc to get the full experience thats all ( for the ones that love the game its worht it in someway i guess, but that doesnt count on gears for ME). but if u like it mole then thats good for you, just warning BMA Here.

L4D SHTS ON GEARS. the end :coffee: :bow: smoking

btw another great game is red dead redemption if u dont already have it bma... also the bioshock games.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:36 am

Go back to your hole and take L4D with you, have you even played Gears?

You have yet to actually make a comment about the game play, which leads me to believe you don't really know what you're talking about. Gears of War is an amazing games and it has ridiculous replay value; it offers a sweet campaign mode and gives you amazing online play.

Aren't you getting a PS3? XBOX doesn't care for you anymore.

Sorry, Gears of War is my baby and all parents should defend their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 am

Revelations
Arkham City
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 3

Great choices Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 3176931354

Some suggestions:

Alan Wake
Forza Motorsport 4
Crysis 2
Mortal Kombat (2011)
Burnout Paradise
Devil May Cry 4
Dark Souls
NBA 2K12 (if you are a NBA fan)
Mafia 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
GTA Episodes From Liberty City
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
Bioshock

Bioshock in bold because it is the best from the list.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Go back to your hole and take L4D with you, have you even played Gears?

You have yet to actually make a comment about the game play, which leads me to believe you don't really know what you're talking about. Gears of War is an amazing games and it has ridiculous replay value; it offers a sweet campaign mode and gives you amazing online play.

Aren't you getting a PS3? XBOX doesn't care for you anymore.

Sorry, Gears of War is my baby and all parents should defend their children.
u sure are pmsing? ur butthurt even though i didnt even take my pants off? Laughing Laughing

looks like all that pot you smoke has killed the little brains cells u had left chico.. Laughing

lol, tmo doesnt miss u either loser... :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:28 am

I'm not pedobear, not into that kind of thing. Perhaps one day you'll realize you were a delusional child. You didn't even answer my question, have you played Gears of War?

I also fail to see how not buying the maps would mean you're not getting the full experience. If you don't want to spend the money, you don't have to buy the maps. Thing is, it's not really all that much, as Mole already stated. Welcome to the real world, most companies are going to try and make a buck off you, e.g., Fifa and Ultimate team. Are you missing out on the full Fifa experience because you don't play Ultimate team?

Realize that I never argue with anger, especially not on this forum or any internet forum. I do hope you hop off that high horse of yours, learn to be more humble and respectful.

The Madrid One wrote:well keep doing that for 3 more years. if u fail then i win the argument :coffee:

ur a gears of war fan, i have no idea if biased milan fan is. if he is then he should buy it if hes willing to buy the dlc to have more "fun", im just warning him that the price of owning gears will be a bit hefty if he likes the game, but if he likes it then i guess it will be worthy for him...

its his choice, just felt like stating that l4d is a better deal than gears IMO, u like gears as much as i like l4d, and i have hardly spent a buck other than the 15 i did to buy it from my friend years ago. i hate the fact that u have to keep buying dlc to get the full experience thats all ( for the ones that love the game its worht it in someway i guess, but that doesnt count on gears for ME). but if u like it mole then thats good for you, just warning BMA Here.

Why are you so caught up in how much people spend on games? You claim that Mole is be bias towards Gears, but you're being just as biased. Video games are not like football teams, we become fans because the games are good. You won't hear Mole or myself praising Gears of War 2 online (Campaign was legit, as always), it was a bit funky and they came back hard on Gears of War 3. I don't like to spend much money on games, so I pick and choose which ones to buy and I get my moneys worth by playing the game a lot.

At the end of the day, we decide how much more money we want to put into the game. My friend is not a big Gears fan and he was having a blast with us online (he didn't have to pay for any maps).

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I'm not pedobear, not into that kind of thing. Perhaps one day you'll realize you were a delusional child. You didn't even answer my question, have you played Gears of War?

I also fail to see how not buying the maps would mean you're not getting the full experience. If you don't want to spend the money, you don't have to buy the maps. Thing is, it's not really all that much, as Mole already stated. Welcome to the real world, most companies are going to try and make a buck off you, e.g., Fifa and Ultimate team. Are you missing out on the full Fifa experience because you don't play Ultimate team?

Realize that I never argue with anger, especially not on this forum or any internet forum. I do hope you hop off that high horse of yours, learn to be more humble and respectful.

The Madrid One wrote:well keep doing that for 3 more years. if u fail then i win the argument :coffee:

Why are you so caught up in how much people spend on games? You claim that Mole is be bias towards Gears, but you're being just as biased. Video games are not like football teams, we become fans because the games are good. You won't hear Mole or myself praising Gears of War 2 online (Campaign was legit, as always), it was a bit funky and they came back hard on Gears of War 3. I don't like to spend much money on games, so I pick and choose which ones to buy and I get my moneys worth by playing the game a lot.

At the end of the day, we decide how much more money we want to put into the game. My friend is not a big Gears fan and he was having a blast with us online (he didn't have to pay for any maps).
you repliiiiiiiiiied!!!! Razz

i wont bother reading because i dont care, just have fun and think what u want.. tetra.. tongue

just stated my opinion no need to get butthurt.. if u didnt then good for you. Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:47 am

The Madrid One wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:I'm not pedobear, not into that kind of thing. Perhaps one day you'll realize you were a delusional child. You didn't even answer my question, have you played Gears of War?

i wont bother reading because i dont care, just have fun and think what u want.. tetra.. tongue

just stated my opinion no need to get butthurt.. if u didnt then good for you.
Laughing

It's not secret on the forum that you idolise Mourinho and want to mold your prepubescent scrotum in his image. To each his own..so that's cool. But is this how you intend on emulating him kid ? Do you expect us to go like "oh he's so arrogant..yet his words are so eloquent and scything..such an enigma...he reminds me of Mourinho !"

Just stop man..all you're doing is proving that it's excessive masturbation that kills brain cells, not pot Very Happy How else would you explain an egotistical online teenage brat constantly referring to himself in the third person ? Very Happy Very Happy

Oh..and in the vein of your conversations with THC. Whether you reply or not is of no consequence..because I'm gna ignore you.

On topic : If I was to buy an XBOX. There's no way I wouldn't check out Gears. It's one of Xbox's flagship games..and whether you're a fan of the genre or not..such gaming potential should definitely be exploited. It's like buying a ps3 and not checking out Uncharted or GoW. Just doesn't make sense..
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:49 am

The Lizard King wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

just stated my opinion no need to get butthurt.. if u didnt then good for you.
Laughing

It's not secret on the forum that you idolise Mourinho and want to mold your prepubescent scrotum in his image. To each his own..so that's cool. But is this how you intend on emulating him kid ? Do you expect us to go like "oh he's so arrogant..yet his words are so eloquent and scything..such an enigma...he reminds me of Mourinho !"

Just stop man..all you're doing is proving that it's excessive masturbation that kills brain cells, not pot Very Happy How else would you explain an egotistical online teenage brat constantly referring to himself in the third person ? Very Happy Very Happy

Oh..and in the vein of your conversations with THC. Whether you reply or not is of no consequence..because I'm gna ignore you.

On topic : If I was to buy an XBOX. There's no way I wouldn't check out Gears. It's one of Xbox's flagship games..and whether you're a fan of the genre or not..such gaming potential should definitely be exploited. It's like buying a ps3 and not checking out Uncharted or GoW. Just doesn't make sense..
Sleep Sleep Sleep
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:26 am

TMOwned Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 4084110845

Gears Of War is too hardcore for TMO's maturity level, go back to mindlessly shooting zombies.

And LOL at Revelations garbage and Mass Effect boring, I doubt you even scratched the surface of these games.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 am

milanista99 wrote:

Revelations
Arkham City
Mass Effect 1 and 2
Gears of War 3

Great choices Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 3176931354

Some suggestions:

Alan Wake
Forza Motorsport 4
Crysis 2
Mortal Kombat (2011)
Burnout Paradise
Devil May Cry 4
Dark Souls
NBA 2K12 (if you are a NBA fan)
Mafia 2
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
GTA Episodes From Liberty City
Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
Bioshock

Bioshock in bold because it is the best from the list.

No joke,
A mate just offered to lend me Bioshock about an hour ago Shocked

...Matt?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 am

You should take that Bioshock offer up mate.......

It's a fantastic game and probably one of the best fps stories of this gen.......

The 2nd bioshock is good but not as good imo and i think its because what makes the first one so good is the atmosphere and the setting that surrounded it and when you go back to the same setting it it does'nt hit you in the same way it does the first time......

That is why iam highly confident that next years Bioshock Infinite will be awesome.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I need to play Revelations and Arkham City first
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:55 pm

milanista99 wrote:TMOwned Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 4084110845

Gears Of War is too hardcore for TMO's maturity level, go back to mindlessly shooting zombies.

And LOL at Revelations garbage and Mass Effect boring, I doubt you even scratched the surface of these games.
first it was the pot head, then his boyfriend, then that guy's mistress.

3 butthurt people///

let the butthurdness flow among u my friends. Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:32 pm

get Rayman Origins, it is just too much fun to play
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:33 pm

The Madrid One wrote:
milanista99 wrote:TMOwned Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 4084110845

3 butthurt people///

Us butthurt? Lol you are just getting owned post after post and the only thing you are doing is post one liners or a random emoction to get the highest postcount (by the way you also fail at that Laughing)

Now take my advice and let that be your last post of this thread, or I'll call ESRB and tell them you are messing with M17 rated games.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:04 pm

milanista99 wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

3 butthurt people///

Us butthurt? Lol you are just getting owned post after post and the only thing you are doing is post one liners or a random emoction to get the highest postcount (by the way you also fail at that Laughing)

Now take my advice and let that be your last post of this thread, or I'll call ESRB and tell them you are messing with M17 rated games.
Laughing i posted my opinion and then i got angry reactions from the 3 stooges... thats it... im just messing with u here and u keep giving me laughable reactions Laughing :bball:

Gonna go an Xbox game spending spree. Need suggestions - Page 2 Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert

The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 pm

but but Mass effect 2 is one the greatest game ever made imo Sad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:48 pm

The xcx wrote:but but Mass effect 2 is one the greatest game ever made imo Sad
ima go back and give the first one another try, it deserves it, guess ill have to give the weapon scheme another try, i was always confused on how to shoot. well

kights of the old republic will always be superior to it :coffee:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:50 am

UPDATE:

So far I have bought Revelations, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Driver: San Francisco, Arkham City and Dead Rising 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Prototype are being delivered as we speak

By the way, Arkham City= Game of the Year
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:04 pm

ozgameshop has MW2 for $21, i hate CoD and id buy that
GOAT store
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:08 pm

True, ozgameshop is the shiiiieeeettttttttt

BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2