TheRedStag
vivabarca38
Catracho
Ganso
Funkentelechy
25 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 11 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Catracho Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:47 am

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 11 Empty Re: Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:31 am

disgraceful santos fans

http://www.foraganso.com.br/

Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:58 am

Marcelo Moreno has joined Grêmio, it seems it's a done deal already, he signed a 4-year contract tonight, transfer deal estimated in around 6 million Euros.

And Santos will meet Universidad de Chile in the Recopa 2012, as the Chilean team LDU 3-0 tonight to win Copa Sudamericana 2011.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:59 am

Finally, Boa's rightback, Jackson, has joined Coritiba. Rumors were that Milan were interested in him.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Ganso wrote:disgraceful santos fans

disgraceful? you're not a santos fan, so of course you take ganso's side.

as a true Santista, i dont' want ganso out like that, but:

since the beginning of the year he has been nothing but trouble to us, on and off the pitch. only a few glimpses of last year's genius have been displayed, and still he keeps complaining. maybe it's not him, but the people who manage him. either way, if he's so easily manipulated, it shows that his character is weak.
who on earth would think of starting a new problem for santos just before the CWC? he should know better, and yet he chooses to listen to those devils from DIS. i can understand that many santistas are angry at him.

i thought it was good when there were talks of a renewal coming up in january, but now i dont know again. i just dont want a player who complains about the club all the time, and yet is out injured all the time, or underperforming.

he seems to be on the right track now (performance-wise), but we'll see how it goes.. he should learn from his good friend Neymar.

i want ganso, when performing 100%, at santos. then he can complain
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:10 pm

Catracho wrote:Finally, Boa's rightback, Jackson, has joined Coritiba. Rumors were that Milan were interested in him.

apparently we are getting one of their fullbacks to replace danilo
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:33 pm

rsinatra wrote:

since the beginning of the year he has been nothing but trouble to us, on and off the pitch. only a few glimpses of last year's genius have been displayed, and still he keeps complaining. maybe it's not him, but the people who manage him. either way, if he's so easily manipulated, it shows that his character is weak.
who on earth would think of starting a new problem for santos just before the CWC? he should know better, and yet he chooses to listen to those devils from DIS. i can understand that many santistas are angry at him.

i thought it was good when there were talks of a renewal coming up in january, but now i dont know again. i just dont want a player who complains about the club all the time, and yet is out injured all the time, or underperforming.

he seems to be on the right track now (performance-wise), but we'll see how it goes.. he should learn from his good friend Neymar.

its is disgraceful,just look at the "titles won" part,i guess they completely forgot what Ganso did in the libertadores,which santos would not have won if it wasnt for his performance in the group stages + that goal vs america...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:33 pm

Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

its is disgraceful,just look at the "titles won" part,i guess they completely forgot what Ganso did in the libertadores,which santos would not have won if it wasnt for his performance in the group stages + that goal vs america...

if they're forgetting anything it's the copa do brasil, i think he won best player of the competition or something.

come on, i think you're exaggerating his performance for the copa. of course he had that goal, and he participated in neymar's goal on the final, etc... but he wasn't essential.. another player wouldve done. that can't be said of what neymar did thought.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:47 am

Alemão, who used to be a promising player at Santos but made the mistake of moving to Italy, has been loaned by Vicenza to Grêmio Catanduvense.

R.I.P. his career.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:41 am

Catracho wrote:
Alemão, who used to be a promising player at Santos but made the mistake of moving to Italy, has been loaned by Vicenza to Grêmio Catanduvense.

R.I.P. his career.

lol at these greedy players..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:33 pm

Corinthians president Andres Sánchez told Rádio Bandeirantes that he is negotiating with China the establishment of a Chinese Corinthians.

Corinthians also still plan to bring a Chinese player as well as developing Chinese kids at their training ground.

Afro Corinthianizing the world one country at a time.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Copa do Brasil should begin earlier, can't wait to watch some real footie. Sad
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:21 pm

one month to go for the estaduais + libertadores
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:56 pm

Copa Sao Paulo Juniores starts soon... time to watch the next batch of hyped youth Very Happy
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:39 am

Nerman's kid

Brasileirão Futebol Thread: Sponsored by Itaú  - Page 11 Luca

Xavi: Nerman was deceived and is suffering

Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:53 am

Is that really him?looks exactly like neymar his mom
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

those eyes.... omg.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:33 am

Yep.

http://extra.globo.com/famosos/retratos-da-bola/com-quase-quatro-meses-filho-de-neymar-nao-se-parece-com-craque-do-santos-3463798.html
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:07 am

I searched some more and that's legit.well neymar's mom is white so idk.Id still do a DNA test tbh lol....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:02 am

Neymar gonna have childrean in every country soon. Gonna have a kid in Vietnam claimed to be his soon.. ala Ronaldo Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Cruzeiro's new president Gilvan confirmed they are signing Colombian defensive midfielder Diego Arias from PAOK (Greece).

And Renato extended his contract with Flamengo until December 2012.

Ohh and Wellington Silva's loan with Levante has been terminated by Levante.... this kid is wasting his talents. He's going to be another youngster who couldn'e excelled in Brazil but will destroy his career by moving abroad early.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 pm

Ganso wrote:
rsinatra wrote:

u a santos fan now?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:58 pm

of course not.....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:34 am

According to Lance!, Grêmio's midfielder Douglas could join Fluminense for US$ 3 million.

They already have Deco, Wagner, Wellington Nem, Marquinho and Lanzini.

According to Globo Esporte, Napoli's target Cortês has left Botafogo to join São Paulo for R$ 8 million, while Andrezinho left Inter to join Botafogo for R$ 1 million.

Last edited by Catracho on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 am

Ganso wrote:of course not.....

you a santos fan bro... dont lie to yourself Laughing
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:48 am

Fluminense has had an interesting squad this year.. if they can take this late Brasielirao momentum into the Libertadores (which includes Fred scoring like crazy), they are going to be very strong. Boca x Flu is a mouth-watering encounter.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next