At last some good news

4 posters

Go down

At last some good news Empty At last some good news

Post by Blue Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

How about we look at bright side, for example Bruma and Kalas are having a sensational loan spell and fit perfectly in the high line defense.

Bruma is a lot like Terry, but with better ball playing skills and a lot more pace.

Kalas is more like Pique and Luiz, he is really good with ball and going forward. Very quick and pacey.

I think Bruma should get in the rotation next season, while Kalas the year after. Out of the two Kalas has been better and he is arguably having the best loan spell out of any of our players.

:bow: Bruma and Kalas

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

At last some good news Empty Re: At last some good news

Post by Kick Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 am

I remember someone said those two wouldn't make it. I believe they will do well.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:46 am

kick mars wrote:I remember someone said those two wouldn't make it. I believe they will do well.

I have doubted both at some part of their careers. However, you're probably taking about those that say youths aren't taken seriously here. :coffee:

Anyways, these loanees are the reason why I can't wait for football weekends, not because of Chelsea. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:54 am

Don't wanna put a dampener on things, but Bruma is pretty shit in the air.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Ade wrote:Don't wanna put a dampener on things, but Bruma is pretty shit in the air.

He's also OK in tackling. But he makes up for that by not allowing runs come behind him. He can't be great in everything.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:36 pm

Ade wrote:Don't wanna put a dampener on things, but Bruma is pretty shit in the air.

actually Bruma is pretty solid in the air, and i have watched him plenty of times on loan and reserve to make that judgement.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Blue wrote:

actually Bruma is pretty solid in the air, and i have watched him plenty of times on loan and reserve to make that judgement.

I can't make a judgement because I haven't watched him in a looong time but guys like Stephen from WAGNH say he's weak in the air. Anyways what's more important in a high line is that he doesn't allow runs to get behind him (does that sound familiar? Rolling Eyes) and he does that very well. I hope he continues and mounts a serious challenge for next season.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:55 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Blue wrote:

I can't make a judgement because I haven't watched him in a looong time but guys like Stephen from WAGNH say he's weak in the air. Anyways what's more important in a high line is that he doesn't allow runs to get behind him (does that sound familiar? Rolling Eyes) and he does that very well. I hope he continues and mounts a serious challenge for next season.

I think he is solid but i wouldn't say he is something special in the air, but he is a great tackler and that is his strength.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down