Lex
EarlyPrototype
izzy
IAmManUnited
Great Leader Sprucenuce
REWB
10 posters

Go down

As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm Empty As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm

Post by REWB Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:13 pm

and with the new fair play rules, i don't see it changing. England clubs are not going to be able to out pay their european counterparts for top players any more. which means the epl will be turning to mostly english based youth players, however atm the English youth system is not anywhere near as good as the other European countries. It is starting to change as English clubs are now slowly turning to technically gifted young english players rather than big physical kick it long players, but I think it will take at least 10 more years for England to catch up. im not too sure what is going on anyway.....
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm Empty Re: As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

EPL is not terrible.....

Newcastle are just improving, so it seems teams are bad.....

We are just that awesome :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm Empty Re: As an EPL fan, I must admit the epl is just terrible atm

Post by IAmManUnited Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Thats a lot of knee jerking, arsenal are lookin to be a real side atm, liverpool play some very cutting edge football, chelsea, utd, city, newcastle are all very good sides capable of beating most teams in europe. U cant really base that off a few EPL losses
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:Thats a lot of knee jerking, arsenal are lookin to be a real side atm, liverpool play some very cutting edge football, chelsea, utd, city, newcastle are all very good sides capable of beating most teams in europe. U cant really base that off a few EPL losses

That Mole hype has hit another it seems.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Chelsea and City will both end up in the Europa League imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Mole lol :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:EPL is not terrible.....

Newcastle are just improving, so it seems teams are bad.....

We are just that awesome :coffee:

They are so good, that the other english teams brings the bad to the champions league :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmManUnited Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:53 pm

EPL has defintely fell from 06-09 but is still very strong
IAmManUnited
IAmManUnited
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm

When i start a company, i am hiring Mole for marketing!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Arsenal look strong again (albeit heavily reliant on RVP), Chelsea got too many ageing players and are trying to play a new system under a new manager, something which is not working for them.

As for us, with a settled defence, and once we knock that silly complacence once we draw a heavyweight in the last 16, everyone will see just how strong Utd still are. Without Vidic, the defence are all over the place.

City are flops plain and simple.

Bottom line is, the prem is still strong and I expect us and Chelsea to qualify.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 pm

honestly man utd will go back to being beast once cleverly comes back. i cant begin to explain how much of a difference he makes to man utd. if man utd make it through he will be back for the knock out stages and im telling you people going to be SURPRISED at what they see.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Soldado is going to make Torres cry next match day :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:honestly man utd will go back to being beast once cleverly comes back. i cant begin to explain how much of a difference he makes to man utd. if man utd make it through he will be back for the knock out stages and im telling you people going to be SURPRISED at what they see.

It is not surprising the impact he has made. He is the only player in our midfield who is great at quick one touch passing and getting out of tight spaces...he helps us immensily at keeping posession in the middle. He can't come back soon enough for us.

Vital that he and Vidic remain fit for us beat any of the big teams if we qualify for the last 16.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:honestly man utd will go back to being beast once cleverly comes back. i cant begin to explain how much of a difference he makes to man utd. if man utd make it through he will be back for the knock out stages and im telling you people going to be SURPRISED at what they see.

It is not surprising the impact he has made. He is the only player in our midfield who is great at quick one touch passing and getting out of tight spaces...he helps us immensily at keeping posession in the middle. He can't come back soon enough for us.

Vital that he and Vidic remain fit for us beat any of the big teams if we qualify for the last 16.

yeah i agree, sounds silly i know, but cleverly does make man utd soo different when he plays they can challenge anyone imo.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down