guest7
Ganso
izzy
Lord Spencer
Potential
60 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by RED Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 pm

How amazing was that pass Messi made for Xavi's goal. Unbelievable.

Someone gif that please.

RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by red&blacklegion Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Good game,congrats Barca!they were better and deserved to win.Milan played overall good against the best team in the world,no shame in losing! To Robinho:Get the F%%k out of Milan!
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Look i really don't like Barce at all and i think some people here know that. But i do have to say, while Xavi penalty was not actually a penalty, the tackle on Fabregas was and i think Barce could've had a legitimate penalty shout for handball. I think Milan got the better end of the stick

Thank you, If people think the Xavi penalty was soft I can understand that, but you just can't put your hands on a player in the box from behind like that when you're clearly beaten, you just can't do it, it will be called a penalty every time. The only reason to grab a player from behind in that situation is to illegally stop him from shooting on goal.

Now, how can anyone sit here and not mention that the ref carded the wrong player and didn't send off Aqua? This was stunning, I don't care if anyone thinks it's a foul or not the ref blew his whistle called the penalty and Aqua should have been sent off. I was stunned at this and again I can't believe people have the balls to say the refs were cheating for BArca.

Not every foul is a yellow card offense. So it sould have been a foul and not a yellow card. Especially not a second yellow. Cards are usually reserved for deceit, and dangerous play rather than fouls. And since tugs are not considered dangerous play it was not a yellow card.

Nesta was carded for decent, not the foul.

HE WAS THROUGH ON GOAL. There was no one else to beat. By rule it's a yellow card no questions asked. There is no arguing this point so stop

You can't be "through on goal" when the distance between all players is so close. That is only used when it long situations where plenty of space is available.

This is simply not the rule, if it was the ref would have given a yellow because if he did not such a fail in implementing "the law" you seem to know so much about will force him to resign. There is no such thing as "no argument" yellow card. Cards are distributed not on position of the player as much of the danger of the tackle. A tug is not a yellow if in the penalty area, and only warrants a red if "through on goal".

O work as a fraking amateur ref so I would fraking know about this. Referee experts in Al-Jazeera which is fast becoming the most respected sport news channel is not calling it a card.

Your opinion, despite what you might think is not fact.

This is the reason I told you to stop speaking to me on this site. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting you on ignore now, didn't want to have to, but you are just totally unbearable. I tried to be nice about it but your like a little poodle biting at peoples ankles. There was not some big group of players and he was grabbed from BEHIND hence HE WAS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Jesus christ. Just look at a freaking replay, my god you are thick. People can argue if he grabbed him hard enough to warrant a foul or to go to ground but not if he was through on goal, he was, anyone with a pair of eyes that work and are connected to there brain can see this hence your the only one arguing this aspect of the call because IMO you are insane.

Mate, you really need to calm down.

There is a reason why you get into hoards of non-nonsensical arguments with so many people its because you are so strongly believe in your own opinion and subject while keeping ZERO perspective outside of your own.

By your faulty logic if someone touches another in a penalty box its only natural for the victim to go down. By your logic almost non-existent force applied to you gives a reason to go down. You speak about the replay, yet I don't see you providing one. You possess so much conviction in your argument that you resort to insulting the intelligence of another and one who is a far better poster then you to be honest.

The whole forum including the best of the Barca fans agree it was a soft penalty and that Xavi milked it. This isn't to say Barca didn't deserve the victory but the penalty simply was unjust, but I wouldn't be surprised if you disagree since your strong belief (to put in nicely) will not let you see another perception. I won't bother debating cause I've seen how far you will go to prove your point.

BTW, I don't see how Spence replying to you causes such distress and pain to the point where its seems he has physically abused you. Ignore list is for those who don't want any other opinion aside from their own. having your eyes emit your enemies post isn't to difficult.

Frankly, you've made a fool of yourself.

But congratulations on Barca's success as I will not hold anything against them here despite a few questionable calls.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:15 pm

izzy26 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:This is the reason I told you to stop speaking to me on this site. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting you on ignore now, didn't want to have to, but you are just totally unbearable. I tried to be nice about it but your like a little poodle biting at peoples ankles. There was not some big group of players and he was grabbed from BEHIND hence HE WAS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Jesus christ. Just look at a freaking replay, my god you are thick. People can argue if he grabbed him hard enough to warrant a foul or to go to ground but not if he was through on goal, he was, anyone with a pair of eyes that work and are connected to there brain can see this hence your the only one arguing this aspect of the call because IMO you are insane.

What's all that about? :facepalm:

I've asked this dude repeatedly to just go our different ways and not speak with each other on here. I was really nice about it and chalked it up to a difference of opinions and him constantly bringing up stuff I don't care to talk about. I told him no hard feelings and that I actually don't really mind him but whenever he gets involved in speaking with me the topic gets turned into something totally different then what the thread is. For instance in one thread I said that you learn football fundamentals from the ages of 5-15 and by the time you go pro you either have solid fundamentals or not, pretty harmless comment, right?

He said that it's impossible for anyone before the age of 7 or 8 to learn complex muscle movements and therefore my statement was wrong. So then I said what about riding a bike or swimming or kids who are better at football then other 7 years olds etc etc This is just an example but he does stuff like this all the time which is fine but it really has nothing to do with the post so I just thought it would be best if we don't engage with each other and I tried doing it very politely. I don't like to ignore anyone as I like to see everyones comments but no I will. I hope that clears it up.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 pm

It is difficult with own goal and penalty. Marcherno had same foul on Robinho in the area and it was not declared.

But, after Napoli game with all the running of the Napoli team, this was not a exciting game.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:19 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Look i really don't like Barce at all and i think some people here know that. But i do have to say, while Xavi penalty was not actually a penalty, the tackle on Fabregas was and i think Barce could've had a legitimate penalty shout for handball. I think Milan got the better end of the stick

Thank you, If people think the Xavi penalty was soft I can understand that, but you just can't put your hands on a player in the box from behind like that when you're clearly beaten, you just can't do it, it will be called a penalty every time. The only reason to grab a player from behind in that situation is to illegally stop him from shooting on goal.

Now, how can anyone sit here and not mention that the ref carded the wrong player and didn't send off Aqua? This was stunning, I don't care if anyone thinks it's a foul or not the ref blew his whistle called the penalty and Aqua should have been sent off. I was stunned at this and again I can't believe people have the balls to say the refs were cheating for BArca.

Not every foul is a yellow card offense. So it sould have been a foul and not a yellow card. Especially not a second yellow. Cards are usually reserved for deceit, and dangerous play rather than fouls. And since tugs are not considered dangerous play it was not a yellow card.

Nesta was carded for decent, not the foul.

HE WAS THROUGH ON GOAL. There was no one else to beat. By rule it's a yellow card no questions asked. There is no arguing this point so stop

You can't be "through on goal" when the distance between all players is so close. That is only used when it long situations where plenty of space is available.

This is simply not the rule, if it was the ref would have given a yellow because if he did not such a fail in implementing "the law" you seem to know so much about will force him to resign. There is no such thing as "no argument" yellow card. Cards are distributed not on position of the player as much of the danger of the tackle. A tug is not a yellow if in the penalty area, and only warrants a red if "through on goal".

O work as a fraking amateur ref so I would fraking know about this. Referee experts in Al-Jazeera which is fast becoming the most respected sport news channel is not calling it a card.

Your opinion, despite what you might think is not fact.

This is the reason I told you to stop speaking to me on this site. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting you on ignore now, didn't want to have to, but you are just totally unbearable. I tried to be nice about it but your like a little poodle biting at peoples ankles. There was not some big group of players and he was grabbed from BEHIND hence HE WAS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Jesus christ. Just look at a freaking replay, my god you are thick. People can argue if he grabbed him hard enough to warrant a foul or to go to ground but not if he was through on goal, he was, anyone with a pair of eyes that work and are connected to there brain can see this hence your the only one arguing this aspect of the call because IMO you are insane.

There is a reason why you get into hoards of non-nonsensical arguments with so many people its because you are so strongly believe in your own opinion and subject while keeping ZERO perspective outside of your own.

By your faulty logic if someone touches another in a penalty box its only natural for the victim to go down. By your logic almost non-existent force applied to you gives a reason to go down. You speak about the replay, yet I don't see you providing one. You possess so much conviction in your argument that you resort to insulting the intelligence of another and one who is a far better poster then you to be honest.

The whole forum including the best of the Barca fans agree it was a soft penalty and that Xavi milked it. This isn't to say Barca didn't deserve the victory but the penalty simply was unjust, but I wouldn't be surprised if you disagree since your strong belief (to put in nicely) will not let you see another perception. I won't bother debating cause I've seen how far you will go to prove your point.

BTW, I don't see how Spence replying to you causes such distress and pain to the point where its seems he has physically abused you. Ignore list is for those who don't want any other opinion aside from their own. having your eyes emit your enemies post isn't to difficult.

But congratulations on Barca's success as I will not hold anything against them here despite a few questionable calls.

I said it was a soft penalty if you read what I wrote. My point is that if the ref calls it he has to send off Aqua as he was the last man. I don't know why people are having such a difficult time with this.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:20 pm

leemhuis wrote:It is difficult with own goal and penalty. Marcherno had same foul on Robinho in the area and it was not declared.

But, after Napoli game with all the running of the Napoli team, this was not a exciting game.
That wasn't a foul, Mascherano put in a clean tackle against Robinho, a fantastic one at that.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

The penalty that we got, I don't think that need to elaborate more on what we think about it(seeing as we both think it was a dive), but what do you think about the bodycheck on fabregas inside the penalty area?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

I never expected Milan to take spot in the group against this Barcelona

So i'm not particularly annoyed by losing and finishing second

I just hope APOEL finish first and we draw them in the knockouts Thumbs up
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:42 pm

You Barcelona fans need to calm down. We won the match. This calls for celebration. Haters will always hate.

The more sensible people in this forum have already praised Barcelona. You cannot get everyone to acknowledge we are great. Some people will always be jelly. smoking
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 pm

kiranr wrote:
You Barcelona fans need to calm down. We won the match. This calls for celebration. Haters will always hate.

The more sensible people in this forum have already praised Barcelona. You cannot get everyone to acknowledge we are great. Some people will always be jelly. smoking

oh everyone knows barca are a great side. but everyone says barca are a great side but they dive an insane amount and get a lot of help from officials which is why they're the most hated team

it's you who can't take the truth and come out with deluded lies to your self like "no one can admit barca are great"

it's you who can't admit barca cheat way too much. opponent after opponent are complaining about barca in the exact way. it's not some coincidence and it's not "haters". it's that barca cheat too much

Last edited by andiii on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 pm

andiii wrote:

oh everyone knows barca are a great side. but everyone says barca are a great side but they dive an insane amount and get a lot of help from officials which is why they're the most hated team

it's you who can't take the truth and come out with deluded lies to your self like "no one can admit barca are great"

it's you who can't admit barca cheat way too much

You have been butthurt for a very long time. This is not really surprising! Very Happy
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:53 pm

but we knocked you out of CL last time we played... not much butthurt in that (obviously)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Rob Palmer: "The game wouldn't be complete without Busquets needing medical attention."

Gerry Armstrong: "I remember a few years ago Guardiola saying Busquests reminded him of a street fighter, always willing to get stuck in. Well let me tell you he must live on a really quiet street."

:lol!:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 am

Zealous wrote:Rob Palmer: "The game wouldn't be complete without Busquets needing medical attention."

Gerry Armstrong: "I remember a few years ago Guardiola saying Busquests reminded him of a street fighter, always willing to get stuck in. Well let me tell you he must live on a really quiet street."

I was like this :facepalm: when Busquets started wincing again. On top of it, i had to see that on a crappy stream.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 am

lulz why did I get neg for that post? Laughing

I didn't even insult anyone, I just asked a question :facepalm:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 am

I am tired of Busi milking it. Not because I am honest and want him to stop it for sportmanships sake.

But because he has to leave the pitch for 30sec to a minute and in that time we are down to 10 men.

Most of the time its no big deal, but with 5 minutes left and we hanging on to a single goal lead its annoying.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:10 am

Our cousin taught Barcelona a lesson. I was hope we could do the same.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:38 am

I'm not understanding this whole penalty business tbh.

The Xavi penalty was embellishing I'll admit it. However with the arms like the Milan defender (can't remember who, was it Nesta?) had on Xavi, it's hard for the ref to make the distinction that it was *kinda* diving. Still a bad call cause he got it wrong so :/ meh, I'll take it.

However, Fabregas had a penalty that was totally denied so...it kind of evened out in the end.

Yeah the referee evened it out by making two bad calls, but in the end it evened out so I don't see why you would complain so much about that penalty. I don't know, that's just me. It's hard being a ref.

Overall he wasn't too bad though. He definitely kept the game under control when there were quite a lot of fouls.

I agree with Dani. Love Busi as a player, his acting and milking it is just a negative aspect on not only the team during the game, but also for Barca....he needs to stop.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:45 am

I don't understand why Busquets isn't treated like the boy who cried wolf by referees yet. I mean, any ref with internet access or watches TV should definitely have caught on to his pitiful antics by now. He does it, without fail, in every single game against decent competition.

Even Busquets' teammates aren't bothering to check if he's actually hurt these days, when he goes down clutching his face they take it as a cue to take a breather or get some water.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:03 am

These are the sort of games that keep proving to to me why Barca have been 2nd best behind RM, tbh. Always down to good luck.

Anyway, this is probably the match of the CL, thus far, IMO. Barca did what they always do and Milan actually came out full guns blazing. Boateng, Ibra & Xavi all put on a MOTM performance.

Good thing this was in the group stages though. Milan and Barca were already through prior to this game.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 am

It wasn't penalty shirt pulling Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 am

DeviAngel wrote:It wasn't penalty shirt pulling Smile

It was a light tough to Xavi's shoulder. Upon feeling the contact Xavi did what most would do, tbh.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:32 am

Lord Hispano wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:It wasn't penalty shirt pulling Smile

It was a light tough to Xavi's shoulder. Upon feeling the contact Xavi did what most would do, tbh.

scorign situation = penalty + contact .... I am reff lol Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:59 am

Zealous wrote:Rob Palmer: "The game wouldn't be complete without Busquets needing medical attention."

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 am

Abbiati was Milan's MotM for me, Messi or Xavi for the game itself.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next