Guiltybystander
Lex
FennecFox7
DagenhamDave
Patrick Bateman
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glen Johnson's winner turn a man's €1 into £585k - Page 2 Empty Re: Glen Johnson's winner turn a man's €1 into £585k

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:23 pm

19 team accumulater.....poxy *bleep*.

I don't think I've ever had an accumulater with more than 7 or 8 teams come off.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Glen Johnson's winner turn a man's €1 into £585k - Page 2 Empty Re: Glen Johnson's winner turn a man's €1 into £585k

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Simply the most under-rated player on this planet.

Where are those c*nts claiming Walker is miles better defensively ? Typical England though, body builders are rated more highly than footballers.

Walker/Richards need to be at full pace and stretch to beat opposition defender, something Gleninho does with drop of a shoulder with ease.

Please don't be out for too long sir, we missed you on saturday :bow:

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 pm

No, we really didn't. The issues came from the forwards, Carra, and Adam... not RB.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:34 pm

RedOranje wrote:No, we really didn't. The issues came from the forwards, Carra, and Adam... not RB.

Yes we did.

Kelly was piss poor going forward, and missed a sitter. Johnson would have danced around with the ball with the space Gibbs allowed Kelly and Henderson on the right.

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm

GTFO this thread, we are here to rate the Maltese GOAT not your right back :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Johnson cuts inside and his crosses have been poor all season. Kelly's delivery was as good as if not better than Johnson's on Saturday.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Guiltybystander wrote:So wait, do you need to have all outcomes correct too?
Because otherwise you could just bet on ALL possible outcomes (there are something like 650 possibilities I think) for the winners and always win...
But it can't be that easy obviously...

Just guess the right result where it will be win,loss or draw......

I used do it all the time, once i put on a fiver on odds that would have net my 50 k it was the 94th minute had all results going my way and Darren Bent scored.......

I didnt win a penny..... Mad I have'nt done it since Laughing

You poor poor man. I would have been depressed. But this epic tale of wizardry and winning has made me want to do an accumulator often now.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:53 am

Question to those that know more about bookies, etc., though, I thought bookies calculated odds so that pretty much they stand to win what ever scenarios occur? If more ppl bet on team A, then the odds drop etc?

For the guy, well done and happy keeping the money Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Saetablanca wrote:GTFO this thread, we are here to rate the Maltese GOAT not your right back :coffee:

This was just gold. Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:18 pm

free_cat wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:GTFO this thread, we are here to rate the Maltese GOAT not your right back :coffee:

This was just gold. Very Happy

Well, you have to admit its a pretty amazing achievement. We're a small country bro, any big mention makes us all happy and proud Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2