Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ?

+4
EarlyPrototype
Lord Spencer
DagenhamDave
Great Leader Sprucenuce
8 posters

Go down

Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ? Empty Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:18 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/986663/tom-cleverley-best-kid-since-paul-scholes---ex-utd-youth-coach?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Discuss :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ? Empty Re: Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ?

Post by DagenhamDave Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:23 pm

i was thinking the same thing when i read that article. however i just see in the epl section that you, the great mole, correctly predicted the outcome of the blackburn game at the weekend. jolly good show old bean
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ? Empty Re: Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ?

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:32 pm

There is this Maltese guy who bet a 1 euro bet and won €683,739.88.

compete with that first.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2994/betting/2011/11/21/2767619/glen-johnsons-winner-for-liverpool-earns-punter-over-585000
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 pm

DagenhamDave wrote:i was thinking the same thing when i read that article. however i just see in the epl section that you, the great mole, correctly predicted the outcome of the blackburn game at the weekend. jolly good show old bean

Thx Very Happy

But everyone knows iam a Prophet and a Visionary, the question i pose is Jibers? hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:33 pm

He probably bet 1 euro 600000 times lol. Still he is a visionary. :bow:
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:35 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:He probably bet 1 euro 600000 times lol. Still he is a visionary. Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ? 1499845164

He actually made a 1 euro bet on 19 outcomes all at once, so either they all go right, or he gets nothing. Never bet anything more than 1 Euro for his entire life. Read the story.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:He probably bet 1 euro 600000 times lol. Still he is a visionary. Is Jibers a Prophet and a Visionary ? 1499845164

He actually made a 1 euro bet on 19 outcomes all at once, so either they all go right, or he gets nothing. Never bet anything more than 1 Euro for his entire life. Read the story.

It doesn't say how many times he bet 1 euro on each prediction in his life. I am saying he probably bet 1 euro on 600000 different occasions lol. Was only a joke though. albino
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:44 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

It doesn't say how many times he bet 1 euro on each prediction in his life. I am saying he probably bet 1 euro on 600000 different occasions lol. Was only a joke though. albino

I know you were joking, but I am sensing you are not getting it. I didn't believe it at first as well. Before the last match-day, he bet 1 dollar on 19 different outcomes with Chelsea vs Liverpool being the one with the longest odds.

All outcomes came true then came the match, with pool's last gasp winner, all 19 outcomes came true and his 1 euro bet netted him €683,739.

Which means he predicted the outcome of 19 matches correctly at one time. Imagine if he staked 100 euros, you will hear his scream of glory all the way from the moon.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:50 pm

Jibers is God.

Enough said
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:54 pm

thatsounds like an accumulator bet. i do one every saturday. i pick 10 teams stick 25p on it and can get like £3000. everyweek either stoke or mk dons blows it for me
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:12 pm

DagenhamDave wrote:thatsounds like an accumulator bet. i do one every saturday. i pick 10 teams stick 25p on it and can get like £3000. everyweek either stoke or mk dons blows it for me

LOL, i used to do them until one day Darren Bent fcked it all up for me........

i put on like a fiver instead of 25p, all the results were coming in and Darren Bent scored in the 94th minute Mad

Yep never again Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Tom Cleverley is unquestionably the best youngster Manchester United have had since Paul Scholes, according to former United youth coach Eric Harrison.

Following the retirement of Scholes last summer, Cleverley has seized the chance to replace the former England international at the heart of United's midfield. He shone as a substitute in the Community Shield win over Manchester City, then carried that form into the early weeks of the season.

Although his emergence has been checked by a series of injures - the latest of which will keep him out until Christmas - he is still being tipped to earn a place in the England squad for Euro 2012.

And Harrison, who helped usher the likes of Ryan Giggs and David Beckham into the United first team, believes the sky is the limit for the 22-year-old. "Cleverley is the best home-grown young player Manchester United have had since Paul Scholes. No question," he said.

Meanwhile, Harrison has tipped the youngsters breaking through at Old Trafford - as well as Cleverley, United can boast the likes of Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Danny Welbeck - to emulate the achievements of the Giggs generation.

"It's been a long time coming but they're getting very close to the group I had - Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, David Beckham - that glorious group which we call the Class of '92," Harrison said.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/986663/tom-cleverley-best-kid-since-paul-scholes---ex-utd-youth-coach?cc=5739

:coffee:

Last edited by jibers on Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:56 pm

Jibers for a nobel peace award?..He has done so much for the world Razz
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:There is this Maltese guy who bet a 1 euro bet and won €683,739.88.

compete with that first.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2994/betting/2011/11/21/2767619/glen-johnsons-winner-for-liverpool-earns-punter-over-585000

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

VIVA MALTA!!!

S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

I know you were joking, but I am sensing you are not getting it. I didn't believe it at first as well. Before the last match-day, he bet 1 dollar on 19 different outcomes with Chelsea vs Liverpool being the one with the longest odds.

All outcomes came true then came the match, with pool's last gasp winner, all 19 outcomes came true and his 1 euro bet netted him €683,739.

Which means he predicted the outcome of 19 matches correctly at one time. Imagine if he staked 100 euros, you will hear his scream of glory all the way from the moon.

lol I get that bit. What I am trying to say is that he may have bet 1 euro on a different occasion and lost and probably multiple times. I don't believe that was his first bet in his life............
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down