Gary Neville's commentating...

+3
TheRedStag
jibers
RED
7 posters

Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by RED Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:00 pm

...is the best. Today especially since it was my first time hear him commentating a game which involved LFC. He was really professional and complimenting their players and performance through out the game. Doesn't use cliche words and is always objective and witty too.

How do LFC fans feel about him now?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by jibers Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:02 pm

He was a beaut, actually knew what he was talking about. Goes to show you that not ex footballers are like Scumsen and Failrer when it comes to analyzing games.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by RED Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:07 pm

jibers wrote:He was a beaut, actually knew what he was talking about. Goes to show you that not ex footballers are like Scumsen and Failrer when it comes to analyzing games.

Hansen is actually alright, but shearer is so dreadful. Says all the obvious things and is never in depth with his analysis.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:58 pm

It pains me to admit it but he's by far the most knowledgeable and surprisingly least biased pundits/commentators.

Even more surprising is that he make the odd funny comment too and seems to have a good sense of humour.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Wish they can get andy gray back though
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:01 pm

RealGunner wrote:Wish they can get andy gray back though

Good god no.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:03 pm

hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 89398
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:hmm


Even bitter ol' Andy Gray couldn't help himself with that strike.

Plus although he hates Liverpool he always loved Gerrard.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by Art Morte Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Haven't listened to his commentating, but what I've read about it he doesn't seem to bad.

How do I feel about him now as a LFC fan? Don't care.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 18233
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:14 pm

dont care as long as ray wilkins doesnt get to commentate any madrid match speciallu against any english opposition.. by 90 mins you wouldve though he was totenham's club mascot or something..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3870
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 pm

diptiman wrote: dont care as long as ray wilkins doesnt get to commentate any madrid match speciallu against any english opposition.. by 90 mins you wouldve though he was totenham's club mascot or something..

Ray Wilkins commentary style is to state the obvious over and over again for 90 minutes.

Also use the term "young man" as much as possible.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:19 pm

I love Neville the commentator

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by TheRedStag Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Sepi wrote:I love Neville the commentator

You watching the reserve match?

Your hero scored a beaut.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 3045
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by Arquitecto Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Take it from me boys. Even my friend KSA knows how much I despised Gary Neville and openly criticized (putting it nicely) the manc and its quite common for all of us Reds to do so.

But I admit and already have that I'd go as far as saying he is a top class pundit and doesn't talk out of his ass or with bias tbf.

And this isn't just because all the Sky Sports pundits are bad as even Tizana Alla would look good in comparison to them.

I'm speaking by any standard that he has a concrete idea behind his words and knows what he talks about.

I've noticed even recently he has developed a respect for Liverpool in the emergence of these Arab fueled clubs and you can understand why he has for obvious reasons.

But simply put it was unexpected for me to hear his sensible and spot on analysis on all subjects.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11758
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by RED Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Take it from me boys. Even my friend KSA knows how much I despised Gary Neville and openly criticized (putting it nicely) the manc and its quite common for all of us Reds to do so.

But I admit and already have that I'd go as far as saying he is a top class pundit and doesn't talk out of his ass or with bias tbf.

And this isn't just because all the Sky Sports pundits are bad as even Tizana Alla would look good in comparison to them.

I'm speaking by any standard that he has a concrete idea behind his words and knows what he talks about.

I've noticed even recently he has developed a respect for Liverpool in the emergence of these Arab fueled clubs and you can understand why he has for obvious reasons.

But simply put it was unexpected for me to hear his sensible and spot on analysis on all subjects.


Thumbs up and i def know how much you dislike him lol. Credit to you for being honest about how good he is as a pundit.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10249
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Gary Neville's commentating... Empty Re: Gary Neville's commentating...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum