alexjanosik
rwo power
BarrileteCosmico
Superstone Mariomintsch
8 posters

Go down

Joachim Low Appreciation Thread Empty Joachim Low Appreciation Thread

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:45 pm

No, this is not that knee-masturbating thread. Miroslav Klose the underhyped striker is truly a German great and he showed it today perfectly, he's the main actor of the win, but he's hyped just enough in this forum and in the world. Meanwhile, the nose-picking blue sweater wearing crazy coach doesn't really get mentioned enough. Non-winning coach doesn't deserve hype? Well, recently you have Capello, Bielsa, and Wenger. Okay I knew they have historic record in the past and they implement a great philosophy for the team.

But then, you see ze German after 2006, after an underwhelming period, after barely managed to won third place in their home due to awalezelin's idol subbing out. This coach's legacy have started there. As an assistant he helped push Klinsi to a considerable success, and when he takeover, he almost immediately accomplish success. Then in 2010, he did it with style and courage, though yet again fail because it has been predicted so (lol). The way he made a very automatized machine-esque Germany who won mostly due to spirit and experience to become a stylish, energetic, and fast team while still maintaining the teamwork and intelligence from their predecessor is remarkable enough for me to love this coach. It's just there's not as many national tournament compared to clubs, he just need to wait a little bit to get his deserved success.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Joachim Low Appreciation Thread Empty Re: Joachim Low Appreciation Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:55 pm

My problem with Low is that when the stakes get hi he uses a conservative approach that backfires on him. Most people generally agree that Low was behind the tactics in the 2006 WC and he did this*. The same happened in 2010 vs Spain: an attacking side told to play it safe had no idea how to do it and got beat. So while he can play sexy football, I find him lacking in courage.

*I'm unfamiliar with how this story goes, this is just what I've heard as general sentiment on this forum by german posters
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:My problem with Low is that when the stakes get hi he uses a conservative approach that backfires on him. Most people generally agree that Low was behind the tactics in the 2006 WC and he did this*. The same happened in 2010 vs Spain: an attacking side told to play it safe had no idea how to do it and got beat. So while he can play sexy football, I find him lacking in courage
I'm pretty sure he'll have learnt of this mistake by EC2012 and will trust his players to win by continuing to attack.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:10 am

An excellent coach who deserves a lot of credit for the German success.
The way he has successfully integrated so many youngsters into the German NT is a lesson to other international managers.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:33 am

One of the best National Team coaches working now.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:39 am

low>klinsmann, always thought its low's work in wc 2006 that made them great
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ImAbackBone Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:38 am

alexjanosik wrote:An excellent coach who deserves a lot of credit for the German success.
The way he has successfully integrated so many youngsters into the German NT is a lesson to other international managers.

I think it's more like:
He integrated Klose in a wild gang of youngsters. Cool

Seriously, Klose is like the wise Grandpa who has seen so much in his life, around them. ^^

ImAbackBone
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:44 am

He's doing great... but i'll reserve judgement until Germany has to grind out a victory, which will inevitably happen at the Euro. If France plays their regulars and come out with intensity, the friendly in February will be interesting because France will defend and counter. Germany should beat them... but it won't be as easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Surpised the Greeks eco smile Their coach prepared their defenders against Gomez. Klose's inclusion threw all of their plans away. Even more, Italy or England will have to guess who could feature against them which makes Germany even more unpredictable.
Last but not least, he lit up the Euro 2012 with sexy football.
Löw :bow: :bow: :bow:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down