Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement

+2
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement  Empty Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement

Post by DeviAngel Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

For the first time, Andrea Agnelli has publicly commented on the criticism he has received in announcing that Alessandro Del Piero would leave Juventus.

The Bianconeri President was slated in mid-October for confirming in a shareholders meeting that Del Piero was in his final year with the club and would be leaving next summer. It was seen as an attempt to deflect attention away from poor financial results that were reported at that same meeting.

Speaking in Parma, where he is on location for a Sport and Work conference alongside cousin and Exor chairman John Elkann, the President hit out at the Press for how they reported on the announcement and for insinuating that there was a dispute between himself and the No 10.

“You have given different interpretations to my words spoken during the shareholders meeting. In reality we were in agreement that the contract signed last year was his last with Juventus and my only desire was to give him the best tribute possible.

“I’m in Parma. We opened the new stadium against Parma and against Parma there is also a game with a special memory - it was in his first years with Juventus, he scored a hat-trick and instead of cheering for one of the goals, indicated towards those who had assisted.

“Well, that gesture says a lot about the player that he is. Alessandro is part of the story of Juventus and the doors of the club and my office are always open to him. Del Piero and Juventus are one and the can only be applied to him, Boniperti, Platini and a few others.”
====

Prove it agnelli !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement  Empty Re: Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:22 pm

That's how he defends it?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement  Empty Re: Agnelli defends Del Piero announcement

Post by Smidhofer Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:23 am

disgusting Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Smidhofer
Smidhofer
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Keyzar Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:59 am

Shame on you Agnelli! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Keyzar
Keyzar
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:18 pm

i dont understand this action of Agnelli Del Piero isnt getting high wages etc.he is getting less than he is worth.overpay almost everyone in the squad and kick out Del Piero to save money is not a good action.

and you need to be glad that Del Piero wants to play until 40 you have 2-3 years as president Smile

eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 pm

I find it disgraceful as he thinks a Share holders meeting was the right place for it. :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Shut up Agnelli, you took his job

THEY TOOK HIS JOB

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down