Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

+26
farfan
danyjr
futbol_bill
sportsczy
Hapless_Hans
halamadrid2
the xcx
The Franchise
stunt
Lord Hades
EarlyPrototype
chad4401
harhar11
Iceman
windkick
S32TABLANCA
FalcaoPunch
Funkentelechy
izzy
buddytaller
jibers
Khaled
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
Zealous
Mr Nick09
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 am

Rodrigo, Stoke City product that didnt go to Getafe Very Happy, is taking spain u21 by storm.

After a year of learning from kaka and Ronaldo, he took his talent to Bolton, via Benfica. When Bolton found out he was better than Sturridge, the english bias kicked in, and he didnt see much time.

He took the time to muscle up and to mature, and started his great form during the u20 world cup. After working hard with Benfica, he is now putting experienced CFs like Cardozo or Saviola in check, and scoring wonderful goals in CL and the portuguese league.

Today again he scored a hattrick in a 6-0 destruction with spain u21.

Del Bosque, in Soldado bias mode, said Rodrigo would get his chance with Spain if he keeps it up.

one to watch, one more to threaten that fat lollipop in england Very Happy


Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31583
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:55 am

Madrid ur I mean Stoke DNA :coffee:

Who knows he keeps it up maybe he can come back home (No not Brazil trolololol)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:57 am

hell play for out NT though.so will rafinha,they can have thiago :coffee:

he was amazing n the u20 world cup.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:59 am

Bolton reject.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 am

Sarabia kicked major ass in that 6-0 win as well.

Also choosing to not play in the donkey league is a good thing Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:03 am

Zealous wrote:Sarabia kicked major ass in that 6-0 win as well.

Also choosing to not play in the donkey league is a good thing Laughing

Donkey league > all

Man on my tv says so.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:07 am

Well I can't argue with that. Man on TV is never wrong :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:12 am

Seriously Sarabia tore sh*t up. Kid was on fire.

As for Rodrigo I think Madrid have an option on him this summer for 12 million. It expires after next summer though so if we want him back on the cheap it'll have to be then.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:14 am

Getafe is ruining Sarabia, we need to stop sending players to them , they suck balls
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31583
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:17 am

Atltintop wants to move to Turkey in January (lol) so I say we get in Sarabia to replace him.

Kid needs to comes home and play. He's the real deal. Thiago looked like a normal player next to him. Which is a big deal because Thiago usually looks like God with the Spanish youth teams.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Khaled Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:24 am

- Montoya, Bartra, Muniesa, Planas, Thiago, Romeu & Cuenca
7 La Masia started the match for Spain U-21 !!
- Thiago CAPTAIN!!
- coudn't watch the match (not on tv)!

#justsayin

-----------

ontopic, i watched rodrigo in wc u20.. he's a great finisher no doubt..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:29 am

Quantity =/= Quality just sayin' :coffee:

As always it is the Madridista minority that carries Spain on their back with the dirty work :coffee:

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:09 am

Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10226
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:13 am

jibers wrote:Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:

Atleast Busquets playing in the youth teams for 3 years lol, i see where your coming from lol tho......

I wouldnt consider him a product of La Masia either.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68923
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:

Atleast Busquets playing in the youth teams for 3 years lol, i see where your coming from lol tho......

I wouldnt consider him a product of La Masia either.

Add Puyol and Pedro to the list and fabregas...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10226
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Khaled Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:37 am

jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:

Atleast Busquets playing in the youth teams for 3 years lol, i see where your coming from lol tho......

I wouldnt consider him a product of La Masia either.

Add Puyol and Pedro to the list and fabregas...

Puyol was no body before joining Lamasia same for Pedro,Busquets.. all spent 5 to 6 years in Barca youth teams/B team until they made it to first team..

While Fabregas was already the Best player in WC U-17 (2003) when he joined Arsenal!! (joined Barca at 10-> 16)

anyway, Messi (13), Xavi (11), Valdes (10), Iniesta (12) etc.. all joined at very young age.. 3 are considered top 3/4 players currently!!!

#just sayin!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by jibers Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 am

Khaledbarca wrote:
jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:

Atleast Busquets playing in the youth teams for 3 years lol, i see where your coming from lol tho......

I wouldnt consider him a product of La Masia either.

Add Puyol and Pedro to the list and fabregas...

Puyol was no body before joining Lamasia same for Pedro,Busquets.. all spent 5 to 6 years in Barca youth teams/B team until they made it to first team..

While Fabregas was already the Best player in WC U-17 (2003) when he joined Arsenal!! (joined Barca at 10-> 16)

anyway, Messi (13), Xavi (11), Valdes (10), Iniesta (12) etc.. all joined at very young age.. 3 are considered top 3/4 players currently!!!

#just sayin!

Ronaldo and rooney are products of United then... :coffee:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 10226
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Khaled Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:45 am

jibers wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:
jibers wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
jibers wrote:Busquets is as much a product of la masia as rooney and Ronaldo are a product are a product of Carrington... :coffee:

Atleast Busquets playing in the youth teams for 3 years lol, i see where your coming from lol tho......

I wouldnt consider him a product of La Masia either.

Add Puyol and Pedro to the list and fabregas...

Puyol was no body before joining Lamasia same for Pedro,Busquets.. all spent 5 to 6 years in Barca youth teams/B team until they made it to first team..

While Fabregas was already the Best player in WC U-17 (2003) when he joined Arsenal!! (joined Barca at 10-> 16)

anyway, Messi (13), Xavi (11), Valdes (10), Iniesta (12) etc.. all joined at very young age.. 3 are considered top 3/4 players currently!!!

#just sayin!

Ronaldo and rooney are products of United then... :coffee:

Ronaldo? maybe.. ( but he was bough for the first team) lol while Puyol, Busquets Pedro were about 16, developed at la masia before making bteam than first team!
but Rooney was already playing in the EPL for Everton..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4268
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by buddytaller Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:18 am

Where's Marcos Alonso, the two were teammates at Bolton, but I don't see/hear much of him anymore. Anyway I think Rodrigo stands a better chance of having a great international career with Brazil than Spain, he has a Brazilian flair about him, I don't want him to come back to Madrid any time soon though, he'll just be wasted on the bench.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 1401
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by izzy Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:23 am

buddytaller wrote:Where's Marcos Alonso, the two were teammates at Bolton, but I don't see/hear much of him anymore. Anyway I think Rodrigo stands a better chance of having a great international career with Brazil than Spain, he has a Brazilian flair about him, I don't want him to come back to Madrid any time soon though, he'll just be wasted on the bench.

Marcos Alonso is taking a break.
He killed someone in a car accident.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 am

Someone died in a car accident while he was driving. "He killed someone" paints the wrong picture.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by izzy Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:35 am

Zealous wrote:Someone died in a car accident while he was driving. "He killed someone" paints the wrong picture.


Well, I only said it like that because he was driving under the influnce. But I see what you're saying.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 6130
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:41 am

Yeah what he did was still very very very wrong but it's not the same thing as straight up killing someone.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Funkentelechy Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:34 am

Nothing impressive about him.


Last edited by Funkentelechy on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:56 am

Don't effin use hashtags here.
Please.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4186
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain Empty Re: Rodrigo the next big thing in Spain

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum