Torres will own you all!

+13
paddy
El Chelsea Fuerte
hrealmadrid
the xcx
Arquitecto
Gil
Great Leader Sprucenuce
EarlyPrototype
Ganso
Albiceleste
Mr Nick09
Lord Awesome
Babun
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 am

He isn't in decline or past his prime. All his problems lie in confidence and in the absense of proper fitness after his last injury. To get his fitness back to the old level, he'll need 3-4 more months then you'll see the old Torres back. By the end of the season, he'll be Spain's main striker again Very Happy
Llorente? Negredo? Soldado? Come back again if they score anything close to this goal:



The whole reason why Spain were boring in WC was his absense Very Happy He created space for proper tiki-kaka eco smile

Why did I create this thread? I played striker myself. He didn't slow down significantly or forgot over night how to shoot on target, he just needs to lose 2-3kg more and have confidence Very Happy

You still don't believe me? Care to recognize the guy in my video, he was in that state for one year:



2-3kg more and no confidence caused so much... Stop bashing him, join the awesome striker will be back bandwagon. I'll be happy, you'll be happy, football will be more fun eco smile


Last edited by babun1024 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:27 am

Torres just has to came back to La Liga tbh.


Or PSG? 🐘
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:31 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Torres just has to came back to La Liga tbh.


Or PSG? 🐘
What's PSG? Never heard of it... :lol!:
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:34 am

A fit and in form torres is the best #9 type of striker in the world, and it's not questionable.


but FIT and IN-FORM haven't rhymed with Torres for quite a long while now.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 am

Sepi wrote:A fit and in form torres is the best #9 type of striker in the world, and it's not questionable.


but FIT and IN-FORM haven't rhymed with Torres for quite a long while now.
Liverpool were a two man team with him and Gerrard, no depth at all in their positions. He was rushed back after injuries often Very Happy At Chelski, he has actually the chance to regain his fitness. They have proper rotation Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 am

babun1024 wrote:
Sepi wrote:A fit and in form torres is the best #9 type of striker in the world, and it's not questionable.


but FIT and IN-FORM haven't rhymed with Torres for quite a long while now.
Liverpool were a two man team with him and Gerrard, no depth at all in their positions. He was rushed back after injuries often Very Happy At Chelski, he has actually the chance to regain his fitness. They have proper rotation Very Happy

Aye, that Alonso, Masch, Reina, etc guys are shit then eh :facepalm:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

babun1024 wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Torres just has to came back to La Liga tbh.


Or PSG? 🐘
What's PSG? Never heard of it... :lol!:

You will. Laughing

Yeah looks like he's still in a slump and that's all it is really. A slump. Torres just can't deal with it. Laughing Same with Gourcuff and Kaka', 'cept they're both at the end of their respective slumps.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 am

Sepi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Sepi wrote:A fit and in form torres is the best #9 type of striker in the world, and it's not questionable.


but FIT and IN-FORM haven't rhymed with Torres for quite a long while now.
Liverpool were a two man team with him and Gerrard, no depth at all in their positions. He was rushed back after injuries often Very Happy At Chelski, he has actually the chance to regain his fitness. They have proper rotation Very Happy

Aye, that Alonso, Masch, Reina, etc guys are shit then eh :facepalm:
I was talking about the attack, of course. Who were their subs? eco smile Who scored goals beside them? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:44 am

Torres would be a great addition to PSG, please come :dance:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:45 am

babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing

:lol!:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:50 am

Ganso wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing

:lol!:

LOL @ his reaction.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:51 am

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Ganso wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing

:lol!:

LOL @ his reaction.

Torres will own you all! Cup_of_LOL_LOL-s448x394-48055-580
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:52 am

Gomehz Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:52 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing
@1.06, you missed his most famous miss against Austria Very Happy

Ballack produced this one to make Germany progress again Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Albiceleste Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:54 am

babun1024 wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
babun1024 wrote:


0:30 Laughing
@1.06, you missed his most famous miss against Austria Very Happy

Ballack produced this one to make Germany progress again Very Happy
:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 11137
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 am

Thing is Gomez actually performed before his barren spell and has performed again.....

Torres had his 2 seasons of fame and didnt do nothing before that and hasnt done anything since even Hierro was a better striker for Spain ffs despite being a CB/DM

In otherwords Rafa :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Thing is Gomez actually performed before his barren spell and has performed again.....

Torres had his 2 seasons of fame and didnt do nothing before that and hasnt done anything since even Hierro was a better striker for Spain ffs despite being a CB/DM

In otherwords Rafa :bow:
You're talking like Torres was some old striker in those 2 years Very Happy Consider this year his barren spell... Very Happy
+1, you'll be the first one to be owned by Scorres eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Gil Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:59 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Thing is Gomez actually performed before his barren spell and has performed again.....

Torres had his 2 seasons of fame and didnt do nothing before that and hasnt done anything since even Hierro was a better striker for Spain ffs despite being a CB/DM

In otherwords Rafa :bow:

Sad thing is you actually believe that.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 9447
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:01 am

Gil wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Thing is Gomez actually performed before his barren spell and has performed again.....

Torres had his 2 seasons of fame and didnt do nothing before that and hasnt done anything since even Hierro was a better striker for Spain ffs despite being a CB/DM

In otherwords Rafa :bow:

Sad thing is you actually believe that.

Yes i do, UMAD? :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68989
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Babun Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:04 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Torres would be a great addition to PSG, please come :dance:
What's this PSG you all talk about, is it some kind of new Justin Bieber? Like all talk but no substance? eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:07 am

They're the new RM. :coffee:

In fact they're better than RM.

Cause they're French.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am

:dance:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 am

Lord Hispano wrote:They're the new RM. :coffee:

In fact they're better than RM.

Cause they're French.

While Athletic Bilbao made them look like schoolboys and grounded them at a 2-0 result in the EL banana
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12274
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:11 am

Basques > French :coffee:

(Only cause I'm part Basque)
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 6078
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Torres will own you all! Empty Re: Torres will own you all!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum