inderbaby
Cotes
JuvenelCuore
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
17 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:43 am

0:15, 1:37

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 am

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:52 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Funny_dog_pictures_dog_will_not_get_off_his_high_horse

Verratti is superior to almost all our youth in the Primavera. Superior to the Appelt brothers :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:59 am

Veratti is clearly gonna be WC, that video in OP shows it.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:14 am

He's only 18 years old, I remember a certain Fausto Rossi and Andrea Rosetti being touted the next Roberto Baggio only to fade into oblivion.

Try not to get overexcited until he proves himself on a bigger stage.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

juv3holic wrote:He's only 18 years old, I remember a certain Fausto Rossi and Andrea Rosetti being touted the next Roberto Baggio only to fade into oblivion.

Meh...just another prospect :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:07 pm

hmm from what i saw Verratti can play from DPL to trequartista so he can cover even Pirlo's spot.

this short thing was completely bs we are a football team and no basketball so i prefer to watch short guys with Talent like Del Piero,Giovinco and Verratti than Toni and some others that they cant dribble anything.

in Italy they are alot short young guys that can be amazing players.but they received no chance or they wait them to turn 24 to play or something.
Italy lost alot future world class players for this.

but i think that after Messi things are alot better.Veratti is good player and we have to sign him.
Giovinco should return to us asap too as an important first team player i dont mind who will sit to bench for Gio to play he is far better than anyone we have and he was far better than all our players when he was at Juve in the past why we sent him away and no used him i guess if he was 1.80 he could play and i hate this racism about height in football and at Juve but i see this year we are different and things change after Messi so what short people can do this days.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:37 pm

juv3holic wrote:He's only 18 years old, I remember a certain Fausto Rossi and Andrea Rosetti being touted the next Roberto Baggio only to fade into oblivion.

Let me correct you on one factor, he was already touted that at the age of 15.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:40 pm

eddy wrote:hmm from what i saw Verratti can play from DPL to trequartista so he can cover even Pirlo's spot.

this short thing was completely bs we are a football team and no basketball so i prefer to watch short guys with Talent like Del Piero,Giovinco and Verratti than Toni and some others that they cant dribble anything.

in Italy they are alot short young guys that can be amazing players.but they received no chance or they wait them to turn 24 to play or something.
Italy lost alot future world class players for this.

but i think that after Messi things are alot better.Veratti is good player and we have to sign him.
Giovinco should return to us asap too as an important first team player i dont mind who will sit to bench for Gio to play he is far better than anyone we have and he was far better than all our players when he was at Juve in the past why we sent him away and no used him i guess if he was 1.80 he could play and i hate this racism about height in football and at Juve but i see this year we are different and things change after Messi so what short people can do this days.

He can play as DM, AM, or a CM. He's noted mostly on his playmaking, menaing in DM he plays more as the Regista rather than defend. However, he does have a lot of Grinta making him great at defending.

Many clubs are after Verratti... Juventus, Roma, Milan, Man C., Man U., Liverpool...

Roma tried to sign him this summer, but Verratti refused as he knows he would be snubbed. What he's doing is growing at Pescara so when he feels he's ready he will go up.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:42 pm

Even Puma are sponsering for this kid.

and has his own website sponsered and hosted by Puma...

http://www.marcoverratti92.com/officialsite/
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juv3holic Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Sciacca I'm not saying he is not special, all I'm saying is that we'll have to wait and see if he lives up to all the hype.

Graziano Pelle was a big superstar in the under-20 or under-18 world cup and he turned out nothing special.
juv3holic
juv3holic
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.facebook.com/juanembadillo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:33 pm

@JNC

The guy (inderbaby) attacks you for no reason and makes himself look like a fool. You should do yourself a favor and either A) not use "go support another club" as a comeback... it doesnt mean anything, and you are calling other teams your team which looks hypocritical. B) who gives a shit what this guy has to say? all he does is target you and Sciacca and try to wind u up... he doesnt add anything to the forum and just tries to stir the pot. Not answering him is probably the best course of action, no matter how annoying he is.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:38 pm

king_alex10 wrote:@JNC

The guy (inderbaby) attacks you for no reason and makes himself look like a fool. You should do yourself a favor and either A) not use "go support another club" as a comeback... it doesnt mean anything, and you are calling other teams your team which looks hypocritical. B) who gives a shit what this guy has to say? all he does is target you and Sciacca and try to wind u up... he doesnt add anything to the forum and just tries to stir the pot. Not answering him is probably the best course of action, no matter how annoying he is.

Lol clearly you support the clowns who ruined this forum and made it almost impossible to have a football discussion on this forum! This forum is fukd now anyway so I might aswell be ignorant like the others! Joker!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:45 pm

juv3holic wrote:Sciacca I'm not saying he is not special, all I'm saying is that we'll have to wait and see if he lives up to all the hype.

Graziano Pelle was a big superstar in the under-20 or under-18 world cup and he turned out nothing special.

We shall wait and see then. Though I believe this kid has the right talent to do so.

Here on Goallegacy were all fools Razz

Very well said Aldo.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:46 pm

inderbaby wrote:

Lol clearly you support the clowns who ruined this forum and made it almost impossible to have a football discussion on this forum! This forum is fukd now anyway so I might aswell be ignorant like the others! Joker!

Remember our little arguments in the past ahaha? Though in the past you didn't say that I ruined it... even when I was the same. Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:51 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Remember our little arguments in the past ahaha? Though in the past you didn't say that I ruined it... even when I was the same. Wink

You werent the same, you have gotten worse. Plus, I had hoped you could develop some interpersonal skills. I was obviously wrong.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:53 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

You werent the same, you have gotten worse. Plus, I had hoped you could develop some interpersonal skills. I was obviously wrong.

LOL? I was actually worst in the past. I use to always tell Inder to 'go to bed'. I even insulted him at times. You don't see me doing that do you.

People who come up with none sense are reffered to as Bacala's if you ask me.

Do you know what a bacala is?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

LOL? I was actually worst in the past. I use to always tell Inder to 'go to bed'. I even insulted him at times. You don't see me doing that do you.

People who come up with none sense are reffered to as Bacala's if you ask me.

Do you know what a bacala is?

Yes, I do.

Yeah you got much better man. here is your average post:

" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Pepe sucks :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Luca= God! smoking smoking smoking Papa=Pimpdaddy "

:lol!:
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:57 pm

This coming from the guy who writes one sentence per post. While at times I write bibles compared to you.

:facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:This coming from the guy who writes one sentence per post. While at times I write bibles compared to you.

:facepalm:

Do you know the bible is mostly made up bullshit?

The same as your media driven sky imitating posts. You are so thick you can't even realize how hard it is does debate because you offer virtually nothing in most of your posts. You bring up irrelevant things, such as another forum, all the time.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:02 pm

inderbaby wrote:

I always thought you would grow up bro :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:29 pm

inderbaby wrote:

LOL clearly you dont know me at all, nor do u know how I feel about other members on this forum or on oldlady. I dont really care what you or anyone thinks of me, so if you think i am "supporting" people then let that spin your wheels for ya.

Anyway, to be frank, I dont support anyone here... the views expressed by the people on this forum are theirs and theirs alone... I dont turn it into a game where we play friends and gang up on people and all that bullshit. I am here to discuss Juventus.. How others post or how others choose to start fights with everyone that disagrees with them is their own issue. To be frank, I was only telling JNC that bit of advice because I cant stand to see him get in arguments that derail threads with everyone. Rather than fiht with him, pick on him, or try to wind him up, i feel that taking a level headed and measured approach might make him less combative and more accessible to most people. But no, you decide to come troll here with useless posts belittling people that (while u might not like them) are trying to have a discussio that was going fine until u showed up. I dont go to oldlady and troll Giu, or louis, or mauro, or you... does anyone here do that? I think not. maybe they should, and ruin your little hugs and kisses haven you have over there
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:38 pm

MARCO VERRATTI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  - Page 2 Gangsta-its-a-hard-knock-life-for-us-demotivational-poster
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

^^ thanks, I know I am
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:03 pm

Aldo speaks the truth
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm

double post

Last edited by The_ItalianFool on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next