Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK

3 posters

Go down

Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK Empty Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK

Post by Cotes Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 am

Can someone who can read Italian please tell me if he's injured or not!
The translated English grammar is really bad so I'm not sure...

Italian: Altra defezione per la Nazionale di Cesare Prandelli. Dopo le rinunce a Cassano e Rossi, fermi per diversi problemi per un periodo che va da quattro a sei mesi, oggi dà forfeit anche Sebastian Giovinco. L'attaccante del Parma era uscito ieri dal campo durante la partita con la Lazio per un affaticamento muscolare. Oggi all'arrivo a Coverciano i controlli con lo staff medico azzurro ne hanno definito l'indisponibilità. Giovinco torna a casa e non sarà sostituito. Per Balotelli invece botta al ginocchio dolorante in uno scontro con Thiago Motta ma al momento pochi dubbi: "Tutto bene", ha detto l'attaccante lasciando il campo di Coverciano dove Prandelli l'ha provato con Osvaldo. Pazzini-Matri l'altra coppia d'attacco. Gli esperimenti sono cominciati, aspettando di conoscere il destino di Cassano e Rossi.

Translated English: Another defection to the National Cesare Prandelli. After the waiver of Cassano and Rossi, stationary for several problems for a period ranging from four to six months, now also gives forfeit Sebastian Giovinco. Parma striker was released yesterday from the field during the game against Lazio for a muscle strain. Today arrival at Coverciano controls with blue medical staff have described the unavailability. Giovinco returns home and will not be replaced. Balotelli rather painful blow to the knee in a clash with Thiago Motta but at present little doubt: "All right," said the striker left the field of Coverciano where Prandelli has tried with Osvaldo. Pazzini Matri-attack the other pair. The experiments started, waiting to learn the fate of Cassano and Rossi.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK Empty Re: Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:39 am

"Per Balotelli invece botta al ginocchio dolorante in uno scontro con Thiago Motta ma al momento pochi dubbi: "Tutto bene", ha detto l'attaccante lasciando il campo di Coverciano dove Prandelli l'ha provato con Osvaldo."

"For Balotelli, on the other hand, a painful knock to the knee in an encounter with Thiago Motta occurred, but for the moment, there is little doubt: 'It is all good,' said the attacker leaving the Coverciano field where Prandelli tried with Osvaldo."

Translated by me. Your welcome. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK Empty Re: Guys...I think Balotelli is injured..IDK

Post by Cotes Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:43 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:"Per Balotelli invece botta al ginocchio dolorante in uno scontro con Thiago Motta ma al momento pochi dubbi: "Tutto bene", ha detto l'attaccante lasciando il campo di Coverciano dove Prandelli l'ha provato con Osvaldo."

"For Balotelli, on the other hand, a painful knock to the knee in an encounter with Thiago Motta occurred, but for the moment, there is little doubt: 'It is all good,' said the attacker leaving the Coverciano field where Prandelli tried with Osvaldo."

Translated by me. Your welcome. :coffee:

so in other words...Inter sabotage?
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:49 am

I do not think Inter need any help faltering...they are doing just fine on their own. :coffee:

But all that matters is that he is not injured. Just a knock to the knee, but after last year's injury, that still irks me. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 am

He got a little knock... nother servere... he was at risk... but won't be sent home.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum