Most Hard working player in your Team

+58
C.Marchisio #8
Jafaar
alex mahone
halamadrid2
The Nature Boy
Superpeppe
TheRedStag
Yuri Yukuv
BarrileteCosmico
sagnik92
Onyx
uzonero
Ali
FilipeFerreira
Noonan22
S
Brigate Rossonere
Abramovich
InterMalia
Senor Penguin
gkamtu
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
fatman123
iftikhar
Red Alert
VivaStPauli
M99
Mamad
7amood11
Sushi Master
McAgger
barca 2011
Kick
giovanni_milan
Kev
ErPupone
Patrick Bateman
Nishankly
Blue
RED
Albiceleste
Freeza
DeviAngel
Gaudiola
Iceman
nj
•MilanDevil•
Raptorgunner
Lord Awesome
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
Great Leader Sprucenuce
pdolson
Lex
the xcx
Babun
Busby Babe
The Messiah
62 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:02 am

kick mars wrote:Some religions believe in more than one god, I believe in a few. Godmez, Godolski, Berbagod and Alex.


Alex doesn't work. There's no God in his name. affraid Suspect No Shocked :!: confused Embarassed

Soooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boredddddddddddddddddddddd

Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:03 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Football is a lot like Hinduism, that's why you aren't allowed to massacre cows on the pitch.

Many gods.

Though only Podolski is the creator and the destroyer, the cycle of football in human form.

:lol!:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 am

Iceman wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Iceman wrote:And we all know what Chuck Norris is capable of doing.

A sad movie career and a lot of semi-racist rants?

Well, granted, also totally dominating Karate, that was pretty boss... :coffee:


Chuck Norris can divide by Zero :coffee:

The ball is in God's court now Afro

God made Chuck Norris :coffee:

The ball is in Norris' court now :bball:

Wink
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Kick Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 am

Alex is so godly he doesn't need god in his name, Like Zeus.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by fatman123 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:05 am

bringing things back on topic, i think essien has got to be one of the hardest workers in all of football atm, hes running from the first minute to the last everyday.
although as rameries adapts further to the PL i think he'll become chelseas new essien

chasley cole's got a fair bit of running in him too...
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:07 am

fatman123 wrote:bringing things back on topic, i think essien has got to be one of the hardest workers in all of football atm, hes running from the first minute to the last everyday.
although as rameries adapts further to the PL i think he'll become chelseas new essien

chasley cole's got a fair bit of running in him too...

Ramires? :?:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:08 am

ynwa wrote:
Iceman wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Iceman wrote:And we all know what Chuck Norris is capable of doing.

A sad movie career and a lot of semi-racist rants?

Well, granted, also totally dominating Karate, that was pretty boss... :coffee:


Chuck Norris can divide by Zero :coffee:

The ball is in God's court now Afro

God made Chuck Norris :coffee:

The ball is in Norris' court now :bball:

Wink

Lies!

Chuck Norris made himself
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2043
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:10 am

Iceman wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Iceman wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Iceman wrote:And we all know what Chuck Norris is capable of doing.

A sad movie career and a lot of semi-racist rants?

Well, granted, also totally dominating Karate, that was pretty boss... :coffee:


Chuck Norris can divide by Zero :coffee:

The ball is in God's court now Afro

God made Chuck Norris :coffee:

The ball is in Norris' court now :bball:

Wink

Lies!

Chuck Norris made himself

BLASPHEMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11625
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah, we'll give it to Speedy Pepe.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Posts : 904
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by fatman123 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 am

ynwa wrote:
fatman123 wrote:bringing things back on topic, i think essien has got to be one of the hardest workers in all of football atm, hes running from the first minute to the last everyday.
although as rameries adapts further to the PL i think he'll become chelseas new essien

chasley cole's got a fair bit of running in him too...

Ramires? :?:

Ramires?
in portugal he was nicknamed "the kenyan" because like a kenyan he could run all day (never seen a kenyan run before but thats the story anyway)
whenever essien is playing at DM or not on the field ramieries will play en-toend the entire 90, when essien is playing but not in the DM role he has to hang back and cover him a bit more so he'll do less running then
in 2-3yrs when essien moves on, no doubt ramiers can fill his shoes
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by gkamtu Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 am

my hard working player is yaya toure and david silva in man city...
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 243
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Kick Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:25 am

fatman123 wrote:
ynwa wrote:
fatman123 wrote:bringing things back on topic, i think essien has got to be one of the hardest workers in all of football atm, hes running from the first minute to the last everyday.
although as rameries adapts further to the PL i think he'll become chelseas new essien

chasley cole's got a fair bit of running in him too...

Ramires? :?:

Ramires?
in portugal he was nicknamed "the kenyan" because like a kenyan he could run all day (never seen a kenyan run before but thats the story anyway)
whenever essien is playing at DM or not on the field ramieries will play en-toend the entire 90, when essien is playing but not in the DM role he has to hang back and cover him a bit more so he'll do less running then
in 2-3yrs when essien moves on, no doubt ramiers can fill his shoes

It's Spelt Ramires mate.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:53 am

Di Maria was impressive in Copa Del Rey. He ran like a horse on drugs and assisted the winning goal.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 1947
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Pepe when in midfield
Ronaldo, Khedira, Alonso and Di Maria otherwise

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:05 pm

Eto'o
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1778
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 103

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Anelka or Malouda.................


just kidding Ivanovic or Ramires for me.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 6544
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:21 pm

Iceman wrote:
ynwa wrote:
Iceman wrote:
VivaStPauli wrote:
Iceman wrote:And we all know what Chuck Norris is capable of doing.

A sad movie career and a lot of semi-racist rants?

Well, granted, also totally dominating Karate, that was pretty boss... Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 2859867778


Chuck Norris can divide by Zero Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 2859867778

The ball is in God's court now Afro

God made Chuck Norris Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 2859867778

The ball is in Norris' court now :bball:

Wink

Lies!

Chuck Norris made himself

Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his father Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 30391
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:25 pm

Too hard to decide... Pippo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Boateng... hmmm

Abate wins :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by S Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm

simone pepe..but of course ,he is not skillful enuf
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28496
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Noonan22 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Ashley Cole.Non-stop up and down the left flank.
Noonan22
Noonan22
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 131
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I think its settled.

Chuck Norris > God
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2043
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by FilipeFerreira Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:30 pm

Fabio Coentrao & Maxi Pereira hands down.
Saviola deserves a mention also.
FilipeFerreira
FilipeFerreira
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : FC Porto
Posts : 377
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:49 pm

FilipeFerreira wrote:Fabio Coentrao & Maxi Pereira hands down.
Saviola deserves a mention also.

Your avatar would be worth a shout back in his day.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 2035
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Ali Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:18 pm

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Jackwilshere_1318103a
Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Arsenalvceltic081820_290960
Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 N_arsenal_fc_match_day_26_newcastle_united_fc_vs_arsenal-2621354
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 3918
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by uzonero Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Abate works pretty hard. He runs his lungs off for 95 minutes without stopping
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1201
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Khedira and Di Maria probably.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40127
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Most Hard working player in your Team - Page 4 Empty Re: Most Hard working player in your Team

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum