The 'new' player who joined the first team !

5 posters

Go down

The 'new' player who joined the first team !  Empty The 'new' player who joined the first team !

Post by DeviAngel Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:11 pm

It's a dream come true for me I've been screaming for Bouy for so long !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The 'new' player who joined the first team !  Empty Re: The 'new' player who joined the first team !

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:19 pm

He may be needed in a Giaccherini-type role if he stays with the first team. He didn't make the UCL squad list, so I wonder if he will stay up with the first team.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

The 'new' player who joined the first team !  Empty Re: The 'new' player who joined the first team !

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:36 pm

Juventude wrote:He may be needed in a Giaccherini-type role if he stays with the first team.  He didn't make the UCL squad list, so I wonder if he will stay up with the first team.  
no need to get him on the list...he's under 21 Wink
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:46 pm

Haha Smile... If u play FM 13, it reminded me of the freakin 8 players from the youth that we must get to put. LOL 4 have to be Home Grown ex.Italy and 8 should have played in the Juve youth team for 5 years haha..
=====
@Devi:
How do you know he will be deployed in the first team?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:52 am

salmano9 wrote:Haha Smile... If u play FM 13, it reminded me of the freakin 8 players from the youth that we must get to put. LOL 4 have to be Home Grown ex.Italy and 8 should have played in the Juve youth team for 5 years haha..
=====
@Devi:
How do you know he will be deployed in the first team?
it was on tuttojuve and Juve blocked his transfer he was marked as untouchable
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Tuttojuve is reeeaaaallly untrustworthy.... maybe he will be with the reserves? I highly doubt that we will have a youth team player in the squad other than pogba.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:35 pm

if we let bouy rot in our reserves without giving him a sniff of game time i shall be pissed.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:33 pm

he is sub for marrone lol Smile) the replacement
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 am

I think that he needs to be included in CL squad in order to play. Januzaj of manu didn't make the squad, which meant that he will not play.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:26 am

salmano9 wrote:I think that he needs to be included in CL squad in order to play. Januzaj of manu didn't make the squad, which meant that he will not play.
nope he is in u21 so he is in the squad
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:16 pm

So allll of u21 players are in squad?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:01 pm

salmano9 wrote:So allll of u21 players are in squad?
not all few of them
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:45 pm

Unless I am reading the UEFA rules incorrectly, Bouy would not be eligible because he has not been with our club long enough since he joined in 2012 and he would not qualify as an "association trained player" because he came from Ajax.  I could be wrong, but that's my interpretation.  

Here are the rules from UEFA's handbook on the UCL rules:

Conditions for registration: List A

Rule 18.08 No club may have more than 25 players on List A during the season, two of whom must be goalkeepers. As a minimum, eight places are reserved exclusively for “locally trained players” and no club may have more than four “association-trained players” listed on these eight places on List A. List A must specify the players who qualify as being “locally trained”, as well as whether they are “club-trained” or “association-trained”. The possible combinations that enable clubs to comply with the List A requirements are set out in Annex VIII.

Rule 18.09 A “locally trained player” is either a “club-trained player” or an “association trained
player”.

Rule 18.10 A “club-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or of 36 months.

Rule 18.11 An “association-trained player” is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the season during which the player turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which the player turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with a club or with other clubs affiliated to the same association as that of his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or of 36 months.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 pm

all I know is that he is here to take Marrone's role in the team and he is training with the first team
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 pm

Yeah.. juventude is right, even in fm, the player Should have played in juve between 15-21 and bouy just recently came
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum