Sorry Real Madrid Fans

+2
Doc
white_star
6 posters

Go down

Sorry Real Madrid Fans Empty Sorry Real Madrid Fans

Post by white_star Fri 28 Oct - 18:01:28

I am coming into your section to apologize! As some of you might know I went out on a gloryhunter rampage. I was having a terrible week and was venting in lots of places including this forum. My best mate pulled a Figo also and I was so pissed at him and the fact that he is a bandwagonner(not the main reason for me being angry just had personal problems but his idiocracy added to it). So I just wanted to say I am sorry and don't mean any disrespect, you guys have your reasons of supporting your team and you should. I will not troll anymore with my gloryhunter bs! I like these forums because lots of you are intelligent and lots to learn on here in my spair time. I know it seems weird I am apologizing to forum people but I went off on you guys for no reason.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Sorry Real Madrid Fans Empty Re: Sorry Real Madrid Fans

Post by Doc Fri 28 Oct - 18:06:46

No issues on my end and I doubt anyone else had issues. Takes a mature mind to apologise for whatever wrong doings one feels he has done so kudos to u sir...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri 28 Oct - 19:51:24

white_star wrote:I am coming into your section to apologize! As some of you might know I went out on a gloryhunter rampage. I was having a terrible week and was venting in lots of places including this forum. My best mate pulled a Figo also and I was so pissed at him and the fact that he is a bandwagonner(not the main reason for me being angry just had personal problems but his idiocracy added to it). So I just wanted to say I am sorry and don't mean any disrespect, you guys have your reasons of supporting your team and you should. I will not troll anymore with my gloryhunter bs! I like these forums because lots of you are intelligent and lots to learn on here in my spair time. I know it seems weird I am apologizing to forum people but I went off on you guys for no reason.

white_star wrote:Married since Friday

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri 28 Oct - 19:58:15

Seppuku wrote:
white_star wrote:I am coming into your section to apologize! As some of you might know I went out on a gloryhunter rampage. I was having a terrible week and was venting in lots of places including this forum. My best mate pulled a Figo also and I was so pissed at him and the fact that he is a bandwagonner(not the main reason for me being angry just had personal problems but his idiocracy added to it). So I just wanted to say I am sorry and don't mean any disrespect, you guys have your reasons of supporting your team and you should. I will not troll anymore with my gloryhunter bs! I like these forums because lots of you are intelligent and lots to learn on here in my spair time. I know it seems weird I am apologizing to forum people but I went off on you guys for no reason.

hmm

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri 28 Oct - 22:21:53

Anti-DNA wrote:
Seppuku wrote:

hmm

Ya I got married on friday but everything leading up to it was hell lol

O take the apology or not I just wanted to be nice!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Fri 28 Oct - 23:13:38

Congrats. Make sure your wife doesn't read this thread though. Very Happy

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet