Krasic committed to Juve

Go down

Krasic committed to Juve  Empty Krasic committed to Juve

Post by DeviAngel Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Milos Krasic insists he isn’t thinking about leaving Juventus. “The transfer rumours are just nonsense.”

The 26-year-old is being linked with a Turin exit after falling out of the first team under new boss Antonio Conte.

Krasic was expected to play a key role in the tactics of the young Coach, but he was dropped to the bench for the Genoa game and left in the stands for the tie versus Fiorentina.

“I don’t want to waste any time on the transfer rumours,” he told Sport. “They are just nonsense.

“At the moment, everything is okay, only if this situation repeats itself weekend after weekend should I be worried.

“Juventus are a big club with options in every position in the team, so whoever doesn't understand that is destined for a personal defeat.

“I accept Conte's decision as something normal and he wants to rotate players,” continued the former CSKA Moscow man.

“I am not in form at the moment, but I am sure in the near future I will be given the opportunity to grab the chance again.”

Krasic has been linked with the likes of Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund over the past few weeks.

“Both clubs mentioned are big clubs and bring great honour,” he added. “However, neither myself, nor my agent, are aware of anything.

“Even if there was some truth in it, that wouldn’t change anything as all of my plans are connected with Juventus.”

It’s unclear whether Krasic will be re-integrated into the squad for Saturday’s game against Inter.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down