billy_gr
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Bellabong
Pedram
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronaldo: masturbation ruins fitness level - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo: masturbation ruins fitness level

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Grande_Milano wrote:Yeah, players that go for WCs, Euros and Copas without their GFs and wives, hold on for months) Way to go in receiving prostate problems

I spoke about Masturbation. Read before remarking please.

Massive difference between Masturbation and having sex with a woman.

Scientifically and Psychologically.

And I guess you haven't heard of all the Rugby, Football, Basketball etc teams who are not allowed to perform intercourse with their wives during tournaments and in game weeks.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo: masturbation ruins fitness level - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo: masturbation ruins fitness level

Post by Abramovich Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Grande_Milano wrote:Yeah, players that go for WCs, Euros and Copas without their GFs and wives, hold on for months) Way to go in receiving prostate problems

And I guess you haven't heard of all the Rugby, Football, Basketball etc teams who are not allowed to perform intercourse with their wives during tournaments and in game weeks.

Please feel free to enlighten us all :bow:
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Ade wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Please feel free to enlighten us all :bow:

I'm afraid I won't considering I spent much to much time on the previous encounter as your unfortunate not to come across it.

But here is a solution:

This is a site I've seen some users here use to display all of the site information stored from the forums.

navigate your way through and you'll be sure to find it due to the topics number of posts.
http://boardreader.com/fp/Goal_com_Forums_8995245/Arsenal_10917145.html
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Arquitecto wrote:

As a matter of fact no, no I haven't...

American athletes are sluts and whores (in season or not), thats well documented :coffee:

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum