u taking over for hunstman babun...?

Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Aguero is better than Benz - Page 4 Empty Re: Aguero is better than Benz

Post by Babun Mon 13 Jun 2011, 00:09

Turok_TTZ wrote:u taking over for hunstman babun...?
Go to ' tell jokes' thread, there lies the answer, it's not 42 :lol!:
I was being myself me all the time Very Happy The problem was I had to deal with a lot of tactical issues during the season. Not so much right now Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon 13 Jun 2011, 01:36

u dun trolled me babun... * just returned from joke thread.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 13 Jun 2011, 07:40

well,aguero is better than benz at pretty much everything .I wouldnt take both benz and aguero in my team though,there is too much of ball hoggers in our team already like cr,dive m,benz,aguero woooz.Another reason why i dont want us to sell Higuain.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jun 2011, 08:56

Adit wrote:well,aguero is better than benz at pretty much everything .I wouldnt take both benz and aguero in my team though,there is too much of ball hoggers in our team already like cr,dive m,benz,aguero woooz.Another reason why i dont want us to sell Higuain.

Again, a statement with no facts to back it up. Most statistical measures a cf prove you wrong over a seas and over their careers.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 09:27

To be honest if Mourinho just used Benzema in the El Clasicos I wouldn't even want Aguero. But it's a problem when we have someone like Ronaldo that misses alot of chances and we need someone like Benzema to finish our chances. Instead Mou prefers to put Adeshit. I swear Adeshit only contributed to beat Barca players up instead of attacking, really stupid

So Aguero is our next option (after Benz in clasicos)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 12:49

This might not work against Barca I suspect but:

Aguero-------------Benzema--------------Higuain
-----------------------Ozil----------------------------
-----------Sahin--------------Khedira---------------

Kaka first option off the bench

Why should we have to debate whether Kun>/<Benz></Higuain? They would make a rampant front 3.

SELL C. Ronaldo to Man City for 150mil euros.

I'm dead seious.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon 13 Jun 2011, 13:59

sportsczy wrote:
Adit wrote:well,aguero is better than benz at pretty much everything .I wouldnt take both benz and aguero in my team though,there is too much of ball hoggers in our team already like cr,dive m,benz,aguero woooz.Another reason why i dont want us to sell Higuain.

Again, a statement with no facts to back it up. Most statistical measures a cf prove you wrong over a seas and over their careers.
in what way dude,what has benz done to deserve a stay in madrid? 2 months of supreme form? no thanx.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 15:05

Adit wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

in what way dude,what has benz done to deserve a stay in madrid? 2 months of supreme form? no thanx.

I believe just now that Crimson had been saying in another thread that he is sick of player bashing. I hereby place you under arrest for sharing your opinion about Benzema :coffee:

So basically, criticism of other players is perfectly fine- but some players are untouchable? Sportsczy, whats your take on players having immunity from criticism?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon 13 Jun 2011, 15:34

Adit wrote:
sportsczy wrote:

those "two months" got us through in CL and in the copa final, in games where the savior CR7 wasnt doing much, Benzema showed up. Same point last season, higuain couldnt do the same. Benzema is a big game players, and perform better when the lights shine brighter.

As for the ball hogger comment, I put both Aguero and Benzema in the same category. Both are very collective players, they dont hug the ball, they like to touch it, but they also like to play with others, and share the ball. That doesnt qualify as hogging the ball. Forlan and Aguero formed the best attacking duo in spain for a while and thye were very compatible. One drives, the other one poaches, and they alternate.

The true huggers we have are Ronaldo and Di Maria, and in a year or two, di maria wont be such. Ronaldo likes to go at it himself, and make personal actions to win the golden ball. Di Maria understands than he has team mates, and will improve. It's a more grinding process for Ronaldo.

So yeah, i would love to have both. If we let an isolated CF on top of our attack, we will get boxed in by a CB. we have seen it earlier in the season, and that's why higgy struggles so much in CL, he gets man marked and things get harder for him. Benzema contributes a lot more to the team overall play and still scores buckets of goals.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: