Tacchinardi: "Tonight crucial match for Juventus. Conte has great respect for Del Piero"

Go down

Tacchinardi: "Tonight crucial match for Juventus. Conte has great respect for Del Piero" Empty Tacchinardi: "Tonight crucial match for Juventus. Conte has great respect for Del Piero"

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 pm

A Sports Radio spoke Alessio Tacchinardi, a former Juventus player:

At the time of Juventus Antonio Conte: "Juve are a very offensive team, so there are gaps in the process of the ban is good to change a little Count 'in the module. It' a very proactive coach. But Juve does not have the quality of Milan, must maintain a high strength to fight for the Scudetto. should be exploited or Marchisio important players like Vidal. The game tonight is very important in view of the season for Juventus, if the team does not win there may be some grumbling.

Del Piero on the question: "Del Piero is a fantastic player, and I think it was to avoid pulling out of this speech now that things were going well. I hope that Juventus win, it would be important, would trust. Earl has a great respect for Del Peter and I believe that the company faces maximum clarity on what happened with the player. It 'time to do this. "

Sull'Atalanta: "And 'the game more difficult at this time to Inter, who do not yet know is the team that steamroller. I see it very hard for the boys of Rainier."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down