Fabrizio Ferrari "inheritor of Del Piero's current Hazard. Cissokho? Prontissimo for a great"

Go down

Fabrizio Ferrari "inheritor of Del Piero's current Hazard. Cissokho? Prontissimo for a great" Empty Fabrizio Ferrari "inheritor of Del Piero's current Hazard. Cissokho? Prontissimo for a great"

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 pm

Contacted exclusively by TuttoJuve.com, FIFA agent Fabrizio Ferrari, French football expert, tells us of two transalpine championship talent, like that in Italy, especially the Old Lady: Eden Hazard and Aly Cissokho. The Belgian Lille in recent days has been linked to Juventus as a possible heir to Alessandro Del Piero:

Fabrizio Ferrari, Andrea Agnelli's announcement has sparked a search on just who is the heir to Alessandro Del Piero. Among the likely candidates is also Belgium's Eden Hazard

"Hazard is a great player, although still very young. I see it as a Del Piero first manner, when he moved a little 'more behind the strikers. A nine and a half, we say. And' from a player who likes outdoor and centralized. And 'fast ball and chain and is one of the most interesting talents. For the form of Count should be very good. "

And 'ready for a stage like the Premier League?

"I think it is not yet fully blossomed, because last season was the first done at high level. He won the French championship, ok, but there were a number of circumstances, such as the fulfillment of Marseille, the crisis of Lyon, the settling of the Paris Saint-Germain, who helped Lille. To see him work with Juve would be another matter. The stage of the Champions League this year, can be helpful, because it has the opportunity to gain international experience which currently lacks. "

It is yet to be Juve, in short

"Yes it is. It can be a great investment for the future, but I do not think that it can now be decisive. The leap from a league like France, where they go to 200 per hour and the Italian one, slower and not tactical is easy. must get used to. Let's say that today might Hazard Del Piero could replace the current, ie one that plays every so often, or remnants of the game. To this day I do not think the man may be crucial for the team. "

Cissokho instead? Even his Italian sirens have cropped up, including Juve who needs a left-back

"What I do not know can come to Juve. Cissokho has certainly a different experience compared to Hazard. Anyone who would take would be a bargain. Talk about a player who has already done 4 times in the Champions League, with crazy athletic ability. I consider than ready for a great ".
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down