Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia)

+3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sushi Master
BeautifulGame
7 posters

Go down

Who is better

Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Vote_lcap55%Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Vote_rcap 55% 
[ 6 ]
Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Vote_lcap45%Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Empty Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia)

Post by BeautifulGame Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:05 pm

TBH i havent watched either of them much apart from few times when they always impressed.But both these young South American midfielders seem to rated highly by both Seria A and La Liga fans respectively.

So how does everyone rate their individual qualities and who does u think is the better player.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Empty Re: Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia)

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:07 pm

I rate both pretty good. Hernanes definitely needs to be called up to Brazil since Ganso has been so meh.

Banega also needs to start for Argentina, preferably with Pastore up front.

They don't play the same position, though. Banega is more of a deep lying playmaker while Hernanez is your typical Brazilian AM.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia) Empty Re: Hernanes (Lazio ) vs Benega (Valencia)

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:22 pm

Hernanes is comfortably better imo, definitely one of the best CM/AM in Serie A and constantly carries Lazio on his back......

While Banega has supreme talent but he is extremely inconsistent and that is what gives Hernanes my vote they are probably not far away in ability ( even though i still think Hernanes is better) but he is much more consistent than Banega.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Nernanes has the power of Klose, so it's not really fair.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:53 pm

Banega's barely 23 Hernanes is in his prime, with age Banega will gain consistency

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Sushi Master wrote:Nernanes has the power of Klose, so it's not really fair.

He didn't have that power last season. He also only started performing the game before Lazio/Roma and turned in a MOTM performance in the derby. If both him and Klose stay in this form Lazio will be a dark horse contender for a CL spot and might have enough quality to compete for the EL if they want to.

Regardless, I have not watched Banega closely, but I imagine from his age that he needs to find consistency. Herananes is not as much an AM as a CM with offensive approach.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, I know, Spencer. Was just hyping. I already know he's great which is why I say he should be called up for Brazil.

We're actually gonna see more of his class this season now that he has a good striker to feed.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:05 pm

I haven't watched Banega enough tbh ...

but Hernanes is class
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:37 pm

banega is the inconsistency king,he will destroy barca one day and then completely suck the next week.

overall,Hernanes is better at everything.

also,he is a DM who started playing CAM when he got to Italy.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum