Mission Immobile

+2
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Mission Immobile  Empty Mission Immobile

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:33 pm

Ciro Immobile has admitted that he’s hoping to impress sufficiently at Pescara this term to net a Juventus recall.

The 21-year-old is the Serie B top scorer after his brace in the 3-0 win at Brescia last night saw him reach eight goals for the campaign.

“I’m just concentrating on doing well in Serie B this season with Pescara,” the Italian Under-21 international stated.

“But my objective for the future is to return to Juventus or at least get the chance to play for another club in Serie A.”

The centre-forward was brought into the Juventus youth team set-up in 2008 before being loaned to Siena and Grosseto last term.

In the summer he joined Zdenek Zeman’s Pescara on a 12-month basis.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mission Immobile  Empty Re: Mission Immobile

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 pm

Funny that only Antonio and I said this lad was good while everyone else wrote him off.

Onto the bandwagon they go.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Funny that only Antonio and I said this lad was good while everyone else wrote him off.

I'm curious, where did you get the bandwagon thing from that article?
Because i see nothing but him saying he wants to prove himself so he can go back to Juve
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Funny that only Antonio and I said this lad was good while everyone else wrote him off.

Because i see nothing but him saying he wants to prove himself so he can go back to Juve

I was referring to people who, when Antonio and I said he would be a talent, said the opposite. Watch now the people on this forum and even on OL jump onto the bandwagon.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

I was referring to people who, when Antonio and I said he would be a talent, said the opposite. Watch now the people on this forum and even on OL jump onto the bandwagon.
Who?
Links please
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:43 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who?
Links please

Forum was wiped, even so, I am not going to go find links for you. Just know a lot of people here like to bandwagon when they are proven wrong.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who?
Links please

Forum was wiped, even so, I am not going to go find links for you. Just know a lot of people here like to bandwagon when they are proven wrong.
Ah more red herrings, i thought as much
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:46 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who?
Links please

Apart the fact it was months ago...but sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:47 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who?
Links please

Apart the fact it was months ago...but sure, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
You made a stupid claim so the burden of proof falls on you but as expected you cannot produce said evidence
In other words you're just spouting nonsense once again
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:49 pm

jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
jn2002dk wrote:

Who?
Links please

You made a stupid claim so the burden of proof falls on you but as expected you cannot produce said evidence
In other words you're just spouting nonsense once again

Sure sure. Whatever makes you sleep at night my friend. I apologize buddy.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 pm

Bravooooo.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:37 pm

I've said he was good for around 3 years. In pre season I touted him to be great . Because for me when u see a player whos as clinical as him they are bound to be a star
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:39 am

Once again Jn being his old self, bro give it a rest. You're a like a little child. A 40 year old man complaining to posters on the internet. God, i thought men your age were mature, who knew you like arguing with us teenagers.

As for what Nick said, it's true. Me and him praised Immobile for two years, since the day he debuted with Ferrara in our victory against Atalanta 5-2. He showed lots of promise and then on we said this and that, and now people are praising him. Who would of figured
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 am

God is my witness I always loved Immobile THe_Italian_fool knows , Jn from the oldest forums and so on
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:55 am

DeviAngel wrote:God is my witness I always loved Immobile THe_Italian_fool knows , Jn from the oldest forums and so on

I confirm it too, add Mustachio, but thats about it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 am

What Antonio said perfectly. The minority said he was talented, while the majority said he would bow out and be a Serie B or midtable striker, and now they all jump onto him.

I posted an article on the old Goal.com from 2009 about how Arsene Wenger wanted to sign him and I said that is another indication of his talent and everyone doubted me, bar the minority naturally.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down