urbaNRoots
Sina
Spider
Fenris
Jay29
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thomas Vermaelen signs new Arsenal deal - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Vermaelen signs new Arsenal deal

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:28 am

This is amazing news that makes me very happy Very Happy

As for RVP, I am pretty confident, and very optimistic about him staying. I think much of it will depend on our performances in our upcoming games.

Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Thomas Vermaelen signs new Arsenal deal - Page 2 Empty Re: Thomas Vermaelen signs new Arsenal deal

Post by michael1 Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:19 am

Emaharg wrote:Good news or we could of just tied down an injury prone player.

my thoughts exactly could be good news, if the guy can get over his injury problems as of late.

rvp is the man we want to tie down immediately as if he goes, we will be in very big trouble.

i mean the fact that half our players wanted to leave during the summer according to wenger, is very troubling.

arsene needs to make a statement of intent for arsenal to show that we want to win trophies.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 am

RvP was used to some sexed out service from Fabregas and Na$ri. Right now, there is no Wilshere, Gervinho only recently learned to pass and Arshavin/Rosicky aren't at their peaks. He is pretty much the only WC player we have in attack. Unless he sees some quality around him, I wouldn't blame him for wanting to move on after his contract expires.

He'd be 30 when his contract expires anyway, and we'd do our usual 1 year rolling contract shit. I bet even Arshavin is being offered that.

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:02 am

Nah, they would definitely make an exception for RVP if they did for Arteta. Yeah, there are some things we need to achieve before we can get his signature.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

Yeah yeahh He signed Laughing but maybe i misunderstood that...i thought he signed coz he wanted to get rid of the Figaro & buy a new car-deeeecent car !

@Sushi : eh he hehhh...@Raptor :wait wait are u serious Very Happy ..trololool

@Beatboxer: shame on U Embarassed aaaaaaaaaa ha haaaaaaaaaa!
@Vermaelen:LOOL well doneee my Suspect Albanian friend ! tongue

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:39 am

boss, can you show us a pic of you? ☀
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:43 am

wowww...well mate i'm a bit afraid to do that coz i'm really ☀ LOOL and could damage someones health...trololoooooooooooooooL

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:13 pm

goalol are you on twitter? Embarassed
----------------
i still believe RVP will sign new contract Cool
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:38 pm

Vermaelen :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:08 pm

Jack is really excited about the new Vermaelen deal, this is really good and more will follow the foot step.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2