billionmillion
eelir
billy_gr
free_cat
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which is Thiago's potential?

Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_lcap30%Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 12 ]
Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 7 ]
Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 6 ]
Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Thiago's potential - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 40

Thiago's potential - Page 3 Empty Re: Thiago's potential

Post by The Sanchez Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:52 am

He is a worthy contender in a year or two. He has looked great in all the matches he has played.

The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Thiago's potential - Page 3 Empty Re: Thiago's potential

Post by messixaviesta Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:05 am

RealGunner wrote:" too many cooks "

I kind of agree with that. Earlier we had two cooks - Xavi and Iniesta. Now we have two more - Fabregas and Thiago. Two was the bare minimum but it served us very well and we were somewhat lucky with injuries. Moving from two to three might have been a good idea but four seems excessive. Pep wants to give each of them importance and respect but I am not sure that this rotation policy is working all that well. Are we losing something in terms of consistency of excellence? I can't say this for sure but it's at least a thought in my head. Trying to play them all together or even three of them is also not in the best interests of the team. We have been known for our attack no less than we have been known for our midfield and doing this takes away some of the cutting edge from the attack. The time for experimentation is about to attend. El Classico is not far away and then come the UCL knock outs. It will be fascinating to see how Pep sets the team in the crunch games.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3