Doc
FennecFox7
ÖMARz
Zealous
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 8 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm

sportsczy wrote:So now Barca have Cesc... long term, our problem just got more difficult.

We still have Canales, I hope he learns to play deeper with Valencia if we are to buy him back.

We also have Alex in our Castilla, he's shaping out to be a great player. As for the AM position there is Sarabia.

My worry is if we just ignore the talent we have and don't let them grow and shape into the potential stars they could become.

I know we're always looking for something in the short term, but we have them already in Alonso, Sahin, Khedira, Granero, Ozil.

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 8 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by I-no Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:39 pm

real madrid will beat the cheaters on sunday. I predicted the game italy against spain, I predict the score for the game. 3-1 for real madrid!
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I-no wrote:real madrid will beat the cheaters on sunday. I predicted the game italy against spain, I predict the score for the game. 3-1 for real madrid!

if it is then you are our official new lucky charm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm going to up it and predict a manita for us, a little hope won't hurt :coffee:
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm

4-4-1-1 would be suicide?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 pm

The Madrid One wrote:4-4-1-1 would be suicide?

Well the game is in our home stadium, going way to defensive for a not so fit team would be a bit stupid. 4-3-3 would be great, just need to be disciplined defensively, plus no trollbiolol no problem Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:13 pm

sportsczy wrote:Barca players, fans and administration are the kings of crying and whining... every excuse in the world when they lose and full credit when they win. At least in Madrid, we play and take wins/defeats like men. Only time we ever complained was the diving by Barca and trying to get our players carded... and that only happened because Mou decided to bring attention to it. Sometimes, embellishing a foul is part of the game. But to fake fouls and embellish on every single occasion + ref-crowding?! To me, just shows the midget personality and napoleon complex of Barca.
LOL!

Quote of the year. You're the one that literally just made a thread crying about playacting and you are part of the armada that still claims they were robbed after parking the bus, what honorable men and women you guys are, to this day you guys still cry yourselves to sleep over it. Hahaha, immature child you are.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:22 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Barca players, fans and administration are the kings of crying and whining... every excuse in the world when they lose and full credit when they win. At least in Madrid, we play and take wins/defeats like men. Only time we ever complained was the diving by Barca and trying to get our players carded... and that only happened because Mou decided to bring attention to it. Sometimes, embellishing a foul is part of the game. But to fake fouls and embellish on every single occasion + ref-crowding?! To me, just shows the midget personality and napoleon complex of Barca.
LOL!

Quote of the year. You're the one that literally just made a thread crying about playacting and you are part of the armada that still claims they were robbed after parking the bus, what honorable men and women you guys are, to this day you guys still cry yourselves to sleep over it. Hahaha, immature child you are.
troll harder, otherwise you keep me dissapointed.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Ahem..

@dv7
weren't you a Man Utd fan in the old forums?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

You guys should be proud of me... i refrained from responding to the Argentinian mentally-retarded midget with a skin problem that is trolling our boards.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:30 pm

He's an Anti-Madridista in it's finest form. Doesn't matter who it is, he'll support them over Real Madrid. I think he liked Barcelona as well. Never remembered him referring to them as "us" though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Doc wrote:He's an Anti-Madridista in it's finest form. Doesn't matter who it is, he'll support them over Real Madrid. I think he liked Barcelona as well. Never remembered him referring to them as "us" though...

Thats not inherently bad, whoever plays against Barca I would support them too. Hell, I cheered when Sevilla drew with them in La Liga.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Well that's understandable, you're a Real Madrid fan. DV is a Man Utd fan who dislikes Real Madrid. No real rivalry that could bring about such animosity and they are quite fine without Cristiano...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Ahem..

@dv7

you know, Barca has its bandwagoners.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Ahem..

@dv7

LOL!!!!
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:07 am

As a great poster once said if Messi joined Madrid a poster here would turn into a Madridista more hardcore than Casillas. Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:41 pm

57,000 fans attended the training session held in the the bernabeu:

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 8 Satellite?blobcol=urldata&blobheadername1=Content-disposition&blobheadervalue1=attachment%3B+filename%3DEntrenamiento_Real_Madrid

This definitely will help boost our players confidence Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm

well according to all these reports bu cuatro deportes, marca, as

mourinho is trying to instill a sense of pride into madridistas. bring back that madridista pride, and make our fans and stadium really get into the action, because sometimes the stadium does feel cold compared to other stadiums like camp nou, anfield.

hence the big attendence, and also even commercials suggesting that when we faced lyon. he wants the fans to be backing it all up, and with that he wants to play madrid's game, no more waiting to counter attack and wait for a fluky goal, he wants to find away to be the first team against barca to really play offensively and put barca on the ropes.

he will be on high intensity for 60 mins, he will make his team pressure barcelona, he will make the team score goals, and then close the gates on our on net.

he wants to bring it to them and win, and that we will...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:54 pm

hope he can do that. bring back madrid pride and bring back madridisimo football!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 pm

Mourinho confirmed that Benzema will start and Ramos is 100% fit.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:12 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Mourinho confirmed that Benzema will start and Ramos is 100% fit.
nice news Cool
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:32 pm

Well here is mou's interview: http://www.marca.com/2011/08/13/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1313260509.html

He said that he still has to choose either Di Maria or Coentrao to start the game.

I think the starting eleven maybe:

Casillas
Arbeloa/Ramos - Pepe - Carvalho - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso - Coentrao/Di Maria
Ozil - Benzema - Ronaldo
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by shaven Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:53 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Mourinho confirmed that Benzema will start and Ramos is 100% fit.

great to hear ramos is 100% fit!!!
shaven
shaven
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:59 am

H.A. wrote:Well here is mou's interview: http://www.marca.com/2011/08/13/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1313260509.html

He said that he still has to choose either Di Maria or Coentrao to start the game.

I think the starting eleven maybe:

Casillas
Arbeloa/Ramos - Pepe - Carvalho - Marcelo
Khedira - Alonso - Coentrao/Di Maria
Ozil - Benzema - Ronaldo

as confused as coentrao has looked playing in that position during preseason id rather him start than di maria tbh

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:01 am

coentrao was purchased to be played there, and i think he should start there this time.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:18 am

Well when I thought about it I would really prefer a player like Di Maria to be our super sub, he could affect the game if things aren't going our way in the 2nd half.

Oh and if Coentrao preforms amazingly he will cement his place in the team.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next