Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 7 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by Babun on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:54 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
@Zealous wrote:Plus Cules love to ramble on about how they have won 9-8 trophies in 2-3 years etc.

If they win this it wouldn't be that "meaningless".

Frankly I couldn't care less if they gave the winner a teddy bear. I just want to see us beat them home and away. Twisted Evil

We just mad that all good players are either injured or not match fit and we are no match for the mighty Madrid....

amirite?
You can beat only what is in front of you Very Happy Depleted Farca squad? Their problem :lol!: Be ready for a beating Very Happy

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 7 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Barca players, fans and administration are the kings of crying and whining... every excuse in the world when they lose and full credit when they win. At least in Madrid, we play and take wins/defeats like men. Only time we ever complained was the diving by Barca and trying to get our players carded... and that only happened because Mou decided to bring attention to it. Sometimes, embellishing a foul is part of the game. But to fake fouls and embellish on every single occasion + ref-crowding?! To me, just shows the midget personality and napoleon complex of Barca.

Back to top Go down

Post by ÖMARz on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:06 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Barca players, fans and administration are the kings of crying and whining... every excuse in the world when they lose and full credit when they win. At least in Madrid, we play and take wins/defeats like men. Only time we ever complained was the diving by Barca and trying to get our players carded... and that only happened because Mou decided to bring attention to it. Sometimes, embellishing a foul is part of the game. But to fake fouls and embellish on every single occasion + ref-crowding?! To me, just shows the midget personality and napoleon complex of Barca.

reminded me of adebayor when he cam out at them aswell....

"Football is a game of men. Whenever you play against Barcelona, whenever you touch them, they are on the floor crying like a baby. Whenever you make contact in a 50-50 they are on the floor, crying, putting their hand over their face, and their manager, their fans, they are always crying." - Ade

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 pm

The referee for the first leg is Fernando Teixeira Vitienes, he was the fourth referee in the CDR final

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 7 Teixeira_fernando

I just hope this one goes smoothly with no bs from the referee

Last edited by H.A. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the wrong ref)
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Im just hoping an smooth game without diving, crying nor ref crowding but I think thats just too much to ask from farca.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

@The xcx wrote:Im just hoping an smooth game without diving, crying nor ref crowding but I think thats just too much to ask from farca.

Barca fans are a little sensitive about the subject lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

@The xcx wrote:Im just hoping an smooth game without diving, crying nor ref crowding but I think thats just too much to ask from farca.

If barcelona wont have the lead or are stopped from scoring there will definitely be face clutching. It's like barcas secret weapon
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey guys, haven't been on much, tough working week. Any confirmation on the first 11 for the first leg?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:06 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:Hey guys, haven't been on much, tough working week. Any confirmation on the first 11 for the first leg?

Not yet dude. Knowing Mou, it won't happen until the last possible second.

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:18 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@Giovanni10 wrote:Hey guys, haven't been on much, tough working week. Any confirmation on the first 11 for the first leg?

Not yet dude. Knowing Mou, it won't happen until the last possible second.

Predictions then?

Casillas, Ramos, Carvalho, Varane, Marcelo. Pepe, Alonso, Coentrao. Ozil, Benzema, Ronaldo?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Casillas
Ramos (or Arbeloa) - Pepe - Carvalho - Marcelo
Khedira - Xabi - Coentrao (or Di Maria)
Ozil - Benzema - CR7

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:25 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Casillas
Ozil - Benzema - CR7

very attacking.....but I suppose it is the home leg. I cannot see Di Maria being a success in the midfield 3 against a big team. I see you've line them up with Ozil on the wide right of the front 3, realistically though he is more likely to shift central and play advanced cam/in the hole?
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:35 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:Casillas
Ozil - Benzema - CR7

very attacking.....but I suppose it is the home leg. I cannot see Di Maria being a success in the midfield 3 against a big team. I see you've line them up with Ozil on the wide right of the front 3, realistically though he is more likely to shift central and play advanced cam/in the hole?

It depends. Khedira has shown creative skills and chemistry that he totally lacked last year. He's showing some very good skills. He can play more of the central playmaking role with Ozil shading a bit to the right.

If that doesn't happen and Ozil goes central, we are very lopsided to the left. Not the best.

My other concern with Ozil is his defense. It's not good. Ramos (or Arbeloa) needs some coverage. Di Maria helps a lot in this regards... but lacks the collective playmaking skills.

I think you're going to see Benz play a lot to the right and cover the right side on defense. CR7 will likely spend a lot of time as CF with Benz having to assist the right side defense and build up.

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:46 pm

@sportsczy wrote:Barca players, fans and administration are the kings of crying and whining... every excuse in the world when they lose and full credit when they win. At least in Madrid, we play and take wins/defeats like men. Only time we ever complained was the diving by Barca and trying to get our players carded... and that only happened because Mou decided to bring attention to it. Sometimes, embellishing a foul is part of the game. But to fake fouls and embellish on every single occasion + ref-crowding?! To me, just shows the midget personality and napoleon complex of Barca.

Sounds just like what Jose Mourinho, CR and Di Maria are doing.
Porque??

Mourinho whined so much that UEFA had to shut him up :>

Btw, how is Ramos doing?
Pique & Busquets should be ready for the game, good for us Smile
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:49 pm

It is actually a shame that Di Maria is a natural left footed player with hardly any right foot. It would have actually been ideal if he had all the same abilities but was actually right footed, then we could play him right and Coentrao left.

Right now we actually have a selection dilemma concerning left footed players with the right side's depth looking a bit shallow yet again.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:51 pm

@DV7 wrote:

Porque??

Btw, how is Ramos doing?

It only took 3 ejects in 3 straight games, suspensions because of bookings, etc.... when Barca received nothing against him for Mou to speak up. I didn't like it. But it was a far, far cry (no pun intended) from the constant whining and theatrics from Barca.

Ramos is training again starting today btw. He may be ready. It will all depend on how he feels come tomorrow and Sunday after training regularly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:53 pm

@Giovanni10 wrote:It is actually a shame that Di Maria is a natural left footed player with hardly any right foot. It would have actually been ideal if he had all the same abilities but was actually right footed, then we could play him right and Coentrao left.

Right now we actually have a selection dilemma concerning left footed players with the right side's depth looking a bit shallow yet again.

Yeah. That's why i think Benz and CR7 will be asked to create offense from the right side. Nobody else can on our roster. Leaving Ramos all alone over there is not a good idea. Arbeloa... better of defense but worse on offense.

Back to top Go down

Post by DV7 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:57 pm

@sportsczy wrote:
@DV7 wrote:

Porque??

Btw, how is Ramos doing?

It only took 3 ejects in 3 straight games, suspensions because of bookings, etc.... when Barca received nothing against him for Mou to speak up. I didn't like it. But it was a far, far cry (no pun intended) from the constant whining and theatrics from Barca.

Ramos is training again starting today btw. He may be ready. It will all depend on how he feels come tomorrow and Sunday after training regularly.

Allrighty then.
Hope to see both Barca and Madrid to field their best possible line up without any injuries etc. Was very excited when I watched the last 4 games, want to feel the same again Wink
So, Ramos should be ready which makes Sahin the only injured player if Im not misstaken?
Cant wait ffs Very Happy
DV7
DV7
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:02 pm

@DV7 wrote:
@sportsczy wrote:
@DV7 wrote:

Porque??

Btw, how is Ramos doing?

Allrighty then.
Hope to see both Barca and Madrid to field their best possible line up without any injuries etc. Was very excited when I watched the last 4 games, want to feel the same again Wink
So, Ramos should be ready which makes Sahin the only injured player if Im not misstaken?
Cant wait ffs Very Happy
Sahin aint ready for barca to begin with. Im hoping for an clean and smooth game myself Rolling Eyes
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:04 pm

I would like to ask a question, don't know if I should start a thread but anyway, would you start Di Maria or Coentrao?

It seems that mou may choose one over the other, both are good but for a trivote Coentrao would do a better job defensively, of coarse then we will miss Di Maria offensively as he and Ronaldo get to switch flanks often which would trouble Barcas's defense. Coentrao I feel would only be able to play on the left for now
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 pm

If it wasn't for the defensive requirement (pepe or coentrao), then it would be Di Maria all day long

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Coentrao is going to start, the line up is likely to be the one czy posted.

you dont really have the choice but to play a 3 man midfield against barca, and those 3 need to be as versatile as it gets, attacking and defending, so Coentrao is valuable.

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:17 pm

I think Di Maria as a super sub [probably for Ozil] would be a great option if things aren't going our way

H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:19 pm

So now Barca have Cesc... long term, our problem just got more difficult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 pm

we still have to deepen our lower midfield as far as im concerned, but long term, as long as Xavi is out, im good with it. They are going to have a difficult time accomodating both Thiago and Cesc in the next two years, hopefully they upset one of them Smile

Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:36 pm

@sportsczy wrote:So now Barca have Cesc... long term, our problem just got more difficult.

We still have Canales, I hope he learns to play deeper with Valencia if we are to buy him back.

We also have Alex in our Castilla, he's shaping out to be a great player. As for the AM position there is Sarabia.

My worry is if we just ignore the talent we have and don't let them grow and shape into the potential stars they could become.

I know we're always looking for something in the short term, but we have them already in Alonso, Sahin, Khedira, Granero, Ozil.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum