Doc
FennecFox7
ÖMARz
Zealous
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 13 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

As a RB? Probably no.

As a CB, then yes he has.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 13 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by steve_vai Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

sergio ramos is absolute shit.always get raped by David villa.
great athleticism but not creative,cant even make a decent cross.
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:05 am

He's not that bad LOL

Let me guess though, you think Benzema is the new Ronaldo Phenomeno and that Varane is the new Hierro right?

Give me a break Rolling Eyes
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:09 am

lol, there i no need to even have a witch-hunt against our player. People conveniently forget all the good challenges and passes he made.

He actually won lots of challenges in defense lol, but since villa happened to score, ramos is shit, oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:13 am

i dont think you can even fault ramos much there.. that shot was quick and godly accurate with an ungodly dip..

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 am

Individually the defenders, including ramos, weren't bad at all. They were bad as a whole though, seemed to be rusty and disorganized at times. They need time I guess since they haven't faced real competition until today.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 am

No, there was no mistake on ramos's part, just pure class shot from villa. No blame held on any defenders for that goal.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_vai Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:32 am

Zealous wrote:He's not that bad LOL

Let me guess though, you think Benzema is the new Ronaldo Phenomeno and that Varane is the new Hierro right?

Give me a break Rolling Eyes
i wont give u a break.benzema is not the new Ronaldo and will never be the new ronaldo,but he is the new benzema Phenomeno,same for varane.
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_vai Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:39 am

as for Ramos,its not the first time he flops in a big game,he always flops against top strikers.you guys must admit it.
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 am

facepalm
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by steve_vai Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:23 am

Giggity5313 wrote:facepalm
digitus medius
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:21 am

I thought Ramos was quite good actually. Nothing he could do with that goal. Marcelo, who was good to, got beat more than Ramos.

Pepe and moresp Carvalho worried me more. Pepe is to reckless and Carvalho whiffs a lot.

Pepe will definitely get sent of at the Camp Nou. He may not always make contact. But his intentions are bad and it makes his tackles look bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13