Doc
FennecFox7
ÖMARz
Zealous
halamadrid2
44 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 12 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:49 am

sportsczy wrote:
omarish wrote:xabi was creative enough...........

not really. he can't hold off defenders at all. only time he can be creative is with space to pass.

which he had alot of today... do you think benzema and özil dribbled the ball up to their box or what?

they got feeded. There is none to blame other than ronaldo and benzema today, plus the defence

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg - Page 12 Empty Re: Spanish super cup: Real Madrid vs FC Barcelona; 1st leg

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:51 am

Zealous wrote:Pepe is dirty but you gotta fight fire with fire. Tonight reminded me why I hate Barca so much.

All we need is an Epic Super Floren thread and I'll be happy with our start to the season Very Happy

BTW

Benzema could (and should have scored) I know he did OK but I think people should not try to make excuses for him.

Also Iker was not at fault for the goal. Messi should never have been through on goal in the first place.

Oh yes, any other team and I would be very angry at him BUT I hate Barca with a passion so I'm not bashing him.. I wish all our players played clean all the time, but against those bastards I don't care

Benzema should have scored the first header yeah, the second was tough... He did take long on that one shot where Mash came sliding in from the back too.. I think if he was a little more in form he would have faked it, avoided the slide and then shot.. It's still early in the season

Yeah it was Pepe's fault that led to Messi's goal but Casillas could have made it a bit more difficult
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 am

All in all I'm impressed, we completely dominated them for the first time in A LONG time.. Confidence should be high
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 am

sportsczy wrote:Z... Benzema was really, really good tonight. Sure, he missed the one header he shouldn't have. But the first goal was almost all his doing and he set up almost all of the attack. CR7-Benz-Ozil controlled the last 1/3 against Barca. Haven't see that in a long, long time.

Because Sahin isn't here and we are playing with Khedira and Xabi as our creative mid (which they aren't really), we need a creative CF that can hold the ball and create.

I never said anything different. He did well but I want him to score when he has clear cut chances. That's his job. If this was a super important game I would be going ballistic and you would be too.

As for Ozil's goal I guess he controlled him with his PS3 controller and put it past Valdes Razz Benzema did well with the assist but it was Ozil who scored. Just Sayin'

Again I think Xabi did quite well TBH. Khedira was a tad disappointing though ( really disappointing actually Sad)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:53 am

Benzema wasn't that frustrating however as his play was pretty good. A man with confidence usually plays like that (lord help him if he ever gets another shot of depression or whatever).

Di Maria, however, had me a bit, um, perturbed so to speak. Hope this was just him not on his game than me thinking to bench him for Blondie...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

I'd bench Khedira for Blondie TBH.

Use Callejon as a super sub for Angel.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

Watch the first goal action. Benz dribbles through 3 defenders and sets up ozil with a clear goal with only the goalkeeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:55 am

Doc wrote:Benzema wasn't that frustrating however as his play was pretty good. A man with confidence usually plays like that (lord help him if he ever gets another shot of depression or whatever).

Di Maria, however, had me a bit, um, perturbed so to speak. Hope this was just him not on his game than me thinking to bench him for Blondie...
benching him for coentrao at the nou would be a great idea actually
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:56 am

what are the chances that they will be burnt out by wednesday?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am

I thought he did quite well TBH. We had 53% possession.

well over the 40% you hoped for.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

Ganso wrote:
Doc wrote:Benzema wasn't that frustrating however as his play was pretty good. A man with confidence usually plays like that (lord help him if he ever gets another shot of depression or whatever).

benching him for coentrao at the nou would be a great idea actually

I may actually consider that if I were Mou.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:59 am

We did good. Only problem is if Busquets is back that % might be lower. Will he be back by wednesday btw?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 am

sportsczy wrote:Watch the first goal action. Benz dribbles through 3 defenders and sets up ozil with a clear goal with only the goalkeeper.

After which Benzema pressed the O button on his controller and scored for Ozil. Very Happy

Dude we acknowledge the assist but Ozil is the one who scored (and it's not like if he was on his own).

Anything to big up Benz I suppose especially since he should have scored two goals tonight. Evil or Very Mad
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 am

From free headers...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:03 am

omarish wrote:We did good. Only problem is if Busquets is back that % might be lower. Will he be back by wednesday btw?

BusKKKets won't make that much of a difference, Xavi and Iniesta didn't so I doubt he would.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:04 am

I'm not scared by any of those guys coming back to be honest.

only maybe xavi if he starts, he can have a better impact
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 am

Its been a while since we dominated Barca for a whole match in our stadium, a win would have been the icing on the cake. Nevertheless our midfield was the true hero tonight, if we want to win at the nou we should try to control it again. The problem with our game tonight was that our players got really tired by the 70th minute, luck wasn't really on our side with the finishing too. If we would have gotten a third goal our player could have rested and just slow down the game.

I really don't care about them using their subs, dominating is dominating so that's that. I really think Xavi's minutes will decrease tremendously this season. He won't be as relevant as he has been in the past two seasons which benefits us.

Back to our team, individually:

-Ozil was boss tonight, nothing more to add really
-Xabi finally got to play his game which tremendously helped us up our game as a whole.
-Blondie was awesome, I hope he keeps it up. I think he should start the next match instead of Di Maria who was poor tonight
-Benzema should really be our playmaker instead of our striker Razz
-The defense should be ashamed tonight, they could have easily avoided both goals
-In term of fitness I think we're a few matches away from 100% so we shouldn't worry about it, the goals will increase when we reach it.

I think we should not really care about the away leg, we should simply focus on the league. If we win its simply a small consolation for the horrible results we had against them in the past few years.

Hala Madrid Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:08 am

Scared of Fabregas?

Nah?

I would'nt be either Very Happy

P.S Busquets is alot more important than you imagine dont be suprised if in the 2nd leg he has better game than Xaviesta combined.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:09 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I'm not scared by any of those guys coming back to be honest.

only maybe xavi if he starts, he can have a better impact

Busquets is better defensively and holding the ball. Believe me he does have a equal as big as a impact. Xavi was rusty tho
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:11 am

The only thing that impresses me about BusKKKets is how little shame he has.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 am

Seriously, "BusKKKets" is epic Very Happy (the nickname)

But is he gonna play? Has Pep revealed anythin?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:15 am

it's not very funny to be honest, i dont really wanna read the forum and see it everywhere.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:20 am

I'll stop it if you ask me too.

(I think it suits him though)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:21 am

You know if biscuits played today he would have ruined it, barca's acting would have been magnified x10, barca fans should be glad he didn't play or the game would have been UGLY!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by bebop_23 Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:34 am

the one player that i truly fear is not even in the barca camp. its sergio ramos playing on the right. he has been repeated murdered by first ronaldinho, then henry, and now villa. has he ever had a great game against pep's barca???
bebop_23
bebop_23
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

As a RB? Probably no.

As a CB, then yes he has.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next