iftikhar
Kaladin
sportsczy
Collblanc
58 posters

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Vote_lcap47% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Vote_lcap53% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by rincon Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:08 pm

It's also PSG, who prefers PSG to United?

rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:09 pm

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 D1-Afan-ZWw-AA7-K-v
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:10 pm

Jay29 wrote:I'll be that guy who says that it was never a penalty and that the ref saw the chance to make a big dramatic moment. VAR will solve nothing.

I'll also be that guy that says that United are stupidly lucky. Courageous, yes, but so so lucky.

Nonetheless, I never thought PSG would top the Barcelona collapse... and then they go and do it. The arrogance of this squad is astounding for how little they've accomplished in Europe. A team that can win the Champions League would have killed that game, especially against weakened opposition.
i agree it was a soft pen but gaymar has dived and cheated so many times for PSG that we can call this karma. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:10 pm

Robespierre wrote: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 18 D1-Afan-ZWw-AA7-K-v

rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:11 pm

I just wanna say this: I know PSG are elite bottlers, but the disrespect shown by almost everyone not talking about how well Ole did to win this game and qualify, everybody laughing at PSG rather than praising a decimated United for fighting until the end, is really beyond me.

Of course PSG made some big errors and were unlucky at times, but overall, let's look at the bright side of football more and be more honest with ourselves. Almost the entire forum goes exactly where wind blows, no cojones, no integrity, full of trolls and stupid threads/irrelevant posts.

Let's stop for a minute and acknowledge the tactical masterpiece that Ole just did with Chong, Greenwood, Andreas, Dalot, GOATKaku etc. PSG are a top quality team, one of the best in the world. Their passing game is elite. Somehow, we fought and fought and didn't give up and with time self doubt has installed in PSG's players' minds, they lost confidence, they made mistakes and they weren't able to penetrate our shaky defense.

But yeah, people say it wasn't a penalty, when a clear shot towards goal was stopped by a hand. Wtf?
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:I just wanna say this: I know PSG are elite bottlers, but the disrespect shown by almost everyone not talking about how well Ole did to win this game and qualify, everybody laughing at PSG rather than praising a decimated United for fighting until the end, is really beyond me.

Of course PSG made some big errors and were unlucky at times, but overall, let's look at the bright side of football more and be more honest with ourselves. Almost the entire forum goes exactly where wind blows, no cojones, no integrity, full of trolls and stupid threads/irrelevant posts.

Let's stop for a minute and acknowledge the tactical masterpiece that Ole just did with Chong, Greenwood, Andreas, Dalot, GOATKaku etc. PSG are a top quality team, one of the best in the world. Their passing game is elite. Somehow, we fought and fought and didn't give up and with time self doubt has installed in PSG's players' minds, they lost confidence, they made mistakes and they weren't able to penetrate our shaky defense.

lmao
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:13 pm

Jay29 wrote:I'll be that guy who says that it was never a penalty and that the ref saw the chance to make a big dramatic moment. VAR will solve nothing.

I'll also be that guy that says that United are stupidly lucky. Courageous, yes, but so so lucky.

Nonetheless, I never thought PSG would top the Barcelona collapse... and then they go and do it. The arrogance of this squad is astounding for how little they've accomplished in Europe.

Banter aside. Yep, that's pretty much correct.

You can't be serious that a shot that was going well wide is an obstruction by hand when it's hitting you at 200mph lol.

Not a chance that's a penalty in most normal matches. Mike Dean would laugh at your face.

This referee wanted fame.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:14 pm

Buffon is now grandpa it is QSG'S fault they are playing him. Also Buffon is ruining his reputation playing like this. Just retire old man!!

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:15 pm

Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I imagine it was possible to progress tonight. And you know I often say outrageous crap.

I won't say we deserved to win or anything but what I will say is that PSG themselves deserved nothing after a shitty performance tonight. They were horrific. We're incredibly fortunate to go through no doubt, but this really should have been a game in which PSG put us to the sword and they showed up looking like some random team in the third round of the league cup.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:18 pm

Also Lukaku stepping up big time the last two weeks ffs. Nothing but respect.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Firenze wrote:Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I imagine it was possible to progress tonight. And you know I often say outrageous crap.

I won't say we deserved to win or anything but what I will say is that PSG themselves deserved nothing after a shitty performance tonight. They were horrific. We're incredibly fortunate to go through no doubt, but this really should have been a game in which PSG put us to the sword and they showed up looking like some random team in the third round of the league cup.
tbh i think you did deserve to win. everything was against you but you dug deep and kept fighting to the end. yes they had plenty of the ball but unlike the french teams you didnt fold. give your team a pat on the back man it was a great performence.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 pm

Congrats to my United lads. Always believed in you. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:

Nonetheless, I never thought PSG would top the Barcelona collapse... and then they go and do it. The arrogance of this squad is astounding for how little they've accomplished in Europe.

Banter aside. Yep, that's pretty much correct.

You can't be serious that a shot that was going well wide is an obstruction by hand when it's hitting you at 200mph lol.

Not a chance that's a penalty in most normal matches. Mike Dean would laugh at your face.

This referee wanted fame.

Did you watch Man City vs Schalke? Otamendi was punished with a pen+yellow card in a similar situation, where he actually tried to remove his arm before impact. It's not as if this has never occurred before.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:20 pm

Unique wrote:
Firenze wrote:Never, ever in my wildest dreams did I imagine it was possible to progress tonight. And you know I often say outrageous crap.

tbh i think you did deserve to win. everything was against you but you dug deep and kept fighting to the end. yes they had plenty of the ball but unlike the french teams you didnt fold. give your team a pat on the back man it was a great performence.

yeah agree that the team deserve credit for giving everything like Vlad said. It's crazy how much belief Ole has instilled in the team. Definitely something he picked up from Fergie.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:22 pm

I wont see anything more than luck about Ole until he at least puts up a proper fight to get some result against City in EPL. That too it is a home game for Utd but I am so damn sure that they will have no answer to Pep's genius.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:22 pm

Problem is PSG have no elite competitor in french league. After wining french  league with 15 match in hand in march they think they will crash everyone.
Their player get private jet unlimited salary etc, they still doesn't have structure of how a professional football club should run. They throw money to their player, bend for player demand.So naturally player think they are bigger than club. This way they are not wining UCL anytime soon.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:23 pm

Firenze wrote:
Unique wrote:

yeah agree that the team deserve credit for giving everything like Vlad said. It's crazy how much belief Ole has instilled in the team. Definitely something he picked up from Fergie.
he has to get the job now. next season will be fun. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:24 pm

United have played without Pogba Herrera Sanchez Martial Mata etc
Incredibile achievement by Solskjaer
I feel glad for Firenze , what a fantastic day to be a Manchester United fan
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:27 pm

This is Biggest win in UCL history. I mean wining away match in 2-0 deficit with half of your team injured. united basically win with their U19.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:29 pm

No team in European Cup / Champions League history has ever come back from a 2:0 first leg home defeat to win a tie

Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:30 pm

Where is sportsczy!! I am pretty sure if Mbappe scored hat trick he would have been here.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 pm

now can we all send this positive energy to liverpool in the bayern game pls. :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:32 pm

Beautiful Football wrote:Where is sportsczy!! I am pretty sure if Mbappe scored hat trick he would have been here.
hes a turn coat Laughing Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:32 pm

WHAT? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO

I went away from my computer at half time lmao.

Imagine actually losing to Man Yoo's B Team rofl Mbappe is the biggest fraud in football.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:32 pm

PSG/Madrid out in back to back nights

actually concerned for sports health tbh

Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:33 pm

and they had both won their away game prior to losing at home.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next