iftikhar
Kaladin
sportsczy
Collblanc
58 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Vote_lcap47% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Vote_lcap53% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by farfan Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:37

sportsczy wrote:Did I mention that the EPL is overrated here?  I said "How overrated is the EPL" in common terms.... meaning most people feel it is the best league in the the world along with La Liga.

Did I say "How overrated is the EPL on GL" or "How overrated is the EPL here"?  Nope.

When people rank the PL as the best, it is mainly in terms of entertainment value. No rational person claims that English teams have been elite in the past decade.

PL ( and England NT ) bashing is not just a GL thing btw. Fans and even media from all over the world take part in this weird and pointless exercise.

farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by danyjr Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:42

chemicalboy99 wrote:And we all know your keeper will blame his multiple sclerosis diagnosis when you get dicked by Bayern or some other rediculous excuse.

As a mother of two young boys with multiple sclerosis I find your post deeply offensive.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:45

Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 That-e10

Well done, there's no end to your skills.

skills like mine are acquired over time kid. you need to be patient. your first step is losing your virginity after you do that come back and talk to me. :coffee:

FFS i told you a few times already, your rohypnol and rape date stash don't count nowadays. Perhaps they did in the 1970's.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:50

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Well done, there's no end to your skills.

skills like mine are acquired over time kid. you need to be patient. your first step is losing your virginity after you do that come back and talk to me. :coffee:

FFS i told you a few times already, your rohypnol and rape date stash don't count nowadays. Perhaps they did in the 1970's.
that come back is as weak as your UCL form over the last 5 years. You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:54

Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:

that come back is as weak as your UCL form over the last 5 years. You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.

Probably true though because i can't believe there's a woman alive dumb enough to fall for your patter.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:55

danyjr wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:And we all know your keeper will blame his multiple sclerosis diagnosis when you get dicked by Bayern or some other rediculous excuse.

As a mother of two young boys with multiple sclerosis I find your post deeply offensive.

Many apologies. Scousers bring out the worst in everybody i'm afraid.
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 12 Feb 2019 - 23:58

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

Probably true though because i can't believe there's a woman alive dumb enough to fall for your patter.
chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

look on the bright side little starling. if i can find a women to take my virginity you might one day find yours. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:00

Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote: that come back is as weak as your UCL form over the last 5 years. You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote: that come back is as weak as your UCL form over the last 5 years. You fly back to school now, little Starling. Fly, fly, fly. Fly, fly, fly.

look on the bright side little starling. if i can find a women to take my virginity you might one day find yours. cheers

Was she alive? Just curious....
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:02

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Giphy
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chemicalboy99 Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:04

Just Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
chemicalboy99
chemicalboy99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:08

chemicalboy99 wrote:
Unique wrote:
chemicalboy99 wrote:

chemicalboy99 wrote:

Was she alive? Just curious....
she was as lively as your defence in the newcastle game if that counts Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:10

chemicalboy99 wrote:

Just Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
wtf is this shit. come on now lad its time for bed. nighty night. dont let the bed bugs bite. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:16

Imagine thinking Utd had a chance tonight, it is the PL, anyone can go on 20 game unbeaten runs and get somewhere in the league, why do you think we are on top rofl
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:27

What happened? Was at a bar with a mate and we got so bored at half time break that we paid and left due to the Europa League quality of the game. I had United actually slightly superior. Now I'm reading how dominant PSG was. WTF.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:31

Just got home tired and drunk from watching the Man United PSG game. First off, what's the issue with Martial? He didn't look like he wanted to win, and then he capped off an awful performance by getting himself injured. I didn't even notice that VAR was present, but it probably wouldn't have mattered since the referee handed out a yellow card every time opposing players got close to each other. Awful, awful officiating. 0-2 in PSG's favor really wasn't the result I had expected, and it was a pretty poor match overall. Man United were unlucky to have two players get injured in the first half, but in hindsight, Martial shouldn't even have started based on his blatant lack of motivation/injury/whatever his issue was - didn't even stretch out his leg when he could've kept possession with little effort. Pogba was predictably good. Lingard was great before he got injured. Overall, I think it was a very even match, but pretty boring to watch from a neutral's point of view. I had expected Tuchel to play fairly offensively, but PSG's back line were not as advanced as Man United's, and that slowed down the game a bit. The only conclusion I can make is that Man United's players, bar Pogba and Lingard, simply weren't mentally up for it.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:35

LMAO at the bias of BT commentators.

"There's nothing in it" after watching first replay of Pogba going studs up high boot on Alves's knee.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 0:59

M99 wrote:LMAO at the bias of BT commentators.

"There's nothing in it" after watching first replay of Pogba going studs up high boot on Alves's knee.

Considering it was a yellow worthy foul, really was surprised they had that opinion.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:06

Firenze wrote:
Kaladin wrote:Mbappe almost made it 3

Jesus christ United is fucking trash, like absolute dogshit

Luckily i called it when they hired Ole Pippo Solskjae

you're a fucking idiot m8

look at the league swing since, we've beaten teams you wish you could beat once in ten attempts ffs

the audacity of you to call us out with the sheer state of your team

we would put 5 past you in each leg if you could actually quality for CL

Are you fucking autistic? Any garbage coach post-Mourinho would beat the garbage ass teams that racked your streak (bar Tottenham, which is an outlier, YES AN OUTLIER YOU TWAT.) Arsenal barely puts up fights against relegation fodder, the state of that league.

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Man-utd-gfx_xegitt8msg311wbvw0lhv02ru

Fuck me

We are comfortably 4th, we have new Sheva and Kaka regens in the team. Great form, good results. Haven't lost 2-0 to a legless/armless Paris, though i'm sure we'd put a MUCH better fight on our home turf than Old Toilet.

Keep hyping Solsjkaer, we'll see in a year's time when you crash out the groups and sit 9th.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:32

Kaladin wrote:

We are comfortably 4th, we have new Sheva and Kaka regens in the team. Great form, good results. Haven't lost 2-0 to a legless/armless Paris, though i'm sure we'd put a MUCH better fight on our home turf than Old Toilet.

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 E64f4d14fc185db1fc16c7f48cc670b8

go to bed numpty, we would put up american football numbers against you Laughing

can't even make it out of the Europa League stages against complete scrubs and you're in a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT thread talking shit

fucking wild
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 1:41

Firenze wrote:
Kaladin wrote:

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 E64f4d14fc185db1fc16c7f48cc670b8

go to bed numpty, we would put up american football numbers against you Laughing

can't even make it out of the Europa League stages against complete scrubs and you're in a CHAMPIONS LEAGUE KNOCKOUT thread talking shit

fucking wild

Listen you roadman, nobody worth his salt gives a rat's ass about the EL. Winning it is more of a stain in history than an actual title, no one goes a club's museum and says "daddy, where's the EL trophy?"

Anyways, its getting late, go and sleep in your mother's room.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 2:03

elite teams that consistently qualify for CL don't give a rats ass about the EL

shit tier teams like Milan live for Thursday nights at 200 capacity farms in Luxembourg. You're a team that's literally irrelevant on the international stage, you clown.  So you coming in here and getting your jollies with delusional ramblings about how you would somehow do better than an INFINITELY superior team to anything you've been able to field in close to a decade is absurd. You know we would utterly humiliate you worse than Arsenal did last year. ARSENAL.

u w0t m8, idk what you qatari's do but we aren't into that weird shit over in the land of  brave Britannia  Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 XhZv7vX @Unumpti
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 2:12

You legit have been IRRELEVENT in CL/International stage since we last qualified for CL, constantly spend 300billion every summer for scrap 5th and barely 4th. Your best manager who got you to 2nd got fired. Your best highlight tonight was Di Maria getting pushed by Ashley Young. Your highest earner Sanchez (600k p/w?) is probably the worst player on the squad. The team is disjointed because its trying to get the best out of 1 player. Lukaku. I can just go on and on.

You have no ground to stand on, you're club is that of a cheap whore taken for rides by agents left and right. But instead of them paying, its you.

Have some decency and shut the fuck up, you just lost 2-0 at home matey
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 2:47

I am LOVING the banter but what is a roadman ffs?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 4:10

Doc wrote:I am LOVING the banter but what is a roadman ffs?
An English relative of mine described it to me once. If I remember correctly, it's basically a chav.

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4ITr-QH4xSlmi-HKgUKVXv2FY2nk7qJv4ZpjqT_IUOnlbuu9-
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 7:05

Ole purposely losing to lift the pressure off his squad and to have a bigger challenge at the Parc des Numpties. How great is this man?

Any other manager would've buried this injury-plagued PSG in the first leg. But noble Ole said no because he wants them to have Cavani back and beat them on their own turf. He even got his best player suspended to give them a chance.

This man is destined for glory, I tell ya.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed 13 Feb 2019 - 7:38

Tuchel masterclass!

I should’ve never doubted, senpai :bow:
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next