iftikhar
Kaladin
sportsczy
Collblanc
58 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

Who will progress?

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Vote_lcap47% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 9 ]
 Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Vote_lcap53% Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Vote_rcap 53% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 19

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:33 pm

What comedians do you listen to? Gay jokes might have been popular in 2004, but if you are still making them, my guess would be you have some repressed issues.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 Empty Re: Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG

Post by Arquitecto Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Unique, GL posters reported you for a good reason.

His name isn't Gaymar here, its Nerman. That's why.

Abide by that please.

Last edited by Arquitescu on Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:53 pm

Round of 16 - Manchester United vs PSG - Page 23 F6iAV87
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:24 pm

Football in general is becoming more stupid (just like everything else, movies, music, politicians etc. etc.) with characters like Neymar or Pogba. I don't remember players 20 years ago being such manchildren. I mean Neymar is 27 already but has the personality of a 16 year old Instagram star/gaming streamer.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:27 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:What comedians do you listen to? Gay jokes might have been popular in 2004, but if you are still making them, my guess would be you have some repressed issues.
it matters not now anyway the admin are not happy about what I said so I shall not use the term again. I’m happy that I was given a chance to explain myself by the admin though and not just given a 2 month ban to appease some people. Respect :bow:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:28 pm

Cassano was kind of an ass if I recall. Not sure if he was on the levels of Neymar is though.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 pm

Many of them were the same, we just didn’t have such big platforms to express ourselves publicly like social networks.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:29 pm

futbol wrote:Football in general is becoming more stupid (just like everything else, movies, music, politicians etc. etc.) with characters like Neymar or Pogba. I don't remember players 20 years ago being such manchildren. I mean Neymar is 27 already but has the personality of a 16 year old Instagram star/gaming streamer.
true. They are like spoiled little kids now.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:52 pm

Unique wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:What comedians do you listen to? Gay jokes might have been popular in 2004, but if you are still making them, my guess would be you have some repressed issues.
it matters not now anyway the admin are not happy about what I said so I shall not use the term again. I’m happy that I was given a chance to explain myself by the admin though and not just given a 2 month ban to appease some people. Respect :bow:

Personally, I find several of your jokes in the joke thread far more offensive. I have to say you aren’t any more offensive to gays than you are to .... well just about everything!! You’re just the same, offensive to everyone!

And Junior, you can add Ronaldo to your list of immature men childs with a ridiculous sense of entitlement!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:01 pm

talking about getting offended by words online.

today, a man in my country, sentenced 10 years to jail just because he typed some 'pig mohammad' on facebook.

https://www.theborneopost.com/2019/03/09/man-gets-10-year-jail-rm50000-fine-for-insulting-islam-on-facebook/

and multiple ngo groups threaten to mass rally for these facebook posts.

man.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

futbol_bill wrote:
Unique wrote:

Personally, I find several of your jokes in the joke thread far more offensive. I have to say you aren’t any more offensive to gays than you are to .... well just about everything!! You’re just the same, offensive to everyone!

And Junior, you can add Ronaldo to your list of immature men childs with a ridiculous sense of entitlement!
at least I am consistent.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:40 pm

If a joke is funny, it's funny. No matter the topic.

In civilized societies, there is (and/or should be) freedom of speech, you know.

Banning certain words or phrases does not solve anything. It's repressive, not progressive.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Unique wrote:

No one was going to ban you.

But that's a good post. You can make that joke as many time as you want. Just not here please.

Thanks
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:48 pm

Myesyats wrote:

In civilized societies, there is (and/or should be) freedom of speech, you know.

Banning certain words or phrases does not solve anything. It's repressive, not progressive.

Maybe you can tell me in my post where I said we should ban words and phrases? Lol. I'm actually of the opinion that in comedy nothing is off limits. All that I implied is that "gay" jokes are a bit boring and dated. I mean really, is calling someone gay a clever insult? "Gaymar" is funny to you guys? Didn't realize I took a time machine back to third grade.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:22 am

VanDEEZ is right here, it's the humor of a third grader.

You guys talk about nothing being off limits in comedy but 1) this isn't stand up, it's a football forum, and 2) the post would have to be comedic to qualify as 'comedy"

Regardless, I'm not sure this forum stands for using homophobic slurs. But I'm not admin
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:25 am

We have people that calls Madrid refdrid and they call Ronaldo fakenaldo. Admit it people we are a forum of childish men. That’s why I thought my naymar joke would have been looked at as another childish comment. Very Happy
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:43 am

Atleast now PSG have the biggest bottlers in Europe tag safe and secure.

Man United are probably going to draw Porto next round. I don't know how this all happened but Man U actually have a legit chance at winning CL this year. This is one incredible turnaround in a season if I ever saw one.

Not surprised Frenzy is everywhere on the forum. Even I kinda would be I saw after years of getting beaten and battered like a pub team.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:06 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:
Myesyats wrote:

Maybe you can tell me in my post where I said we should ban words and phrases? Lol. I'm actually of the opinion that in comedy nothing is off limits. All that I implied is that "gay" jokes are a bit boring and dated. I mean really, is calling someone gay a clever insult? "Gaymar" is funny to you guys? Didn't realize I took a time machine back to third grade.

I didn't necessarily claim saying "Gaymar" is funny but it is not offensive either. So why would you get offended?

I know people have their trigger words but I'll never understand it. Maybe don't take the world too seriously, huh?

It's a running joke on the forum to modify the players' names. Like Umtiti -> Numptiti.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Man, are you having trouble reading? 2/2 posts you are claiming things I'm not saying (maybe this is the 3rd grade? Reading is hard). I'm not offended by it, it's not that serious, I just think it's boring, unfunny 3rd grade humor.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:15 pm

You immediately resorted to a personal remark insinuating that Unique must have had some 'repressed issues' that's why I assumed you were offended.

It doesn't matter though. I kind of see where you're coming from. Let's leave it at that.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:03 pm

Arquitescu wrote:He grew up in Rio's favela. Its a completely degenerate atmosphere there despite their remarkable solidarity so he isn't exactly bred with pedigree or blessed with intelligence for that matter.

-25% offensive remarks

Wow.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23