urbaNRoots
Vlad the Impaler
BarcaLearning
Chumlum
Firenze
82 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 27 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:06 pm

danyjr wrote:Where are the haters? 3 points from top of the league. Best group stage CL record in his career.

Y'all going to eat crows in 5 months.

if you're planning to become a comedian, don't quit your day job

Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 27 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by danyjr Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:13 pm

I don't have a day job. I eat crisps and drink beer all day. On benefits.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:13 pm

Laughing Laughing
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:38 pm

5th in the league. Potentially 4 points away from top spot (7 with a game in hand).

@Hapless_Hans @The Demon of Carthage @Casciavit
Are you lads okay?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:41 pm

danyjr wrote:5th in the league. Potentially 4 points away from top spot (7 with a game in hand).

@Hapless_Hans @The Demon of Carthage @Casciavit
Are you lads okay?

his GK just got yellow carded for time wasting in minute 80 1-0 up vs Southampton

says it all about the current state of his
adventures in Manchester City
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Did he? lol

That's unheard of for a Pep team.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:32 pm

3 big wins in a row. I feel like he is finally adapting to his players as opposed to forcing them adapting to his style.

He has become more pragmatic and less of an idealist this season. The way he has eased the pressing and happy to sit back at times for portions of the game to avoid conceding cheap counter goals. It doesn't look anywhere as pretty as it did in 2017-18, but he has topped his CL group with full points and is potentially 1 point away from EPL top position.

Is he finally learning?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:37 pm

Isnt that the case every season at this stage? And then he fields an awful XI in a knockout game when it matters most and loses spectacularly.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 am

I know, but I am seeing significant changes in his tactics that I didn't expect from such a stubborn idealistic coach.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:34 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:petition to rename this thread into

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Cup

Aye of nay?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:45 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:petition to rename this thread into

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Cup

Aye of nay?

Sure, he's the only guy who can play 200 million back squads in the league.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:40 pm

King of the Carabao cup sounds like a Ad for a chocolate company.

It's eerily fitting.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:18 pm

Unfortunately also King of the CL Flop... nothing to be proud of tbh City winning all these Carabao cups... I hate that name too, and still think its just a lame trophy for these big club managers to win just so they can say they won something when they miss out of the other real trophies Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:06 am

Guardiola was asked how he has improved results. “The only difference is that we run less – we were running too much,” the manager said. “Without the ball you have to run. But with the football you have to walk, or run much less: stay more in position and let the ball run, not you. That’s improved in these [unbeaten] games.

When we lose the ball we are in a better position for the transitions. Either I move to go pick up the ball or I stay and the ball comes where I am."

Still nr1 Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 27 Orange-heart_1f9e1Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 27 Man-light-skin-tone-bald_1f468-1f3fb-200d-1f9b2
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:10 am

cant wait to destroy this fraud in CL in case we meet, with or without VanDjik.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Loool....hes gotten really good at giving bs answers to the press Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:43 pm

Someone put Casciavit on suicide watch please. The guy was on this thread day after day after the start of the season with his "didn't I tell you" thinking he's the next reincarnation of Nostradamus.

Pleb's nowhere to be seen these days Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:37 pm

Loool go troll elsewhere you clown. I quite literally talked about them in the PL thread the other day. Your bait stinks.

The last time someone came for my neck, they tried to bait me with Pirlo after Juve lost to Inter, and Hans ate shit as Pirlo went on a multi-game win streak beating Inter in his next match. Spurs dropped from the title challenge too when apparently I was being biased against them.

Seems like I'm getting a fair bit of haters here. Stay mad. For every call I get wrong, I get much more right. Stay in your lane and don't @ me again. One day someone says I don't roast City's bad form the next day they tell me that's all I did and now I'm eating crow. Funny.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Thu Feb 04, 2021 2:06 am

He's still bald
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:56 am

Still a fraud.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:03 am

danyjr wrote:Someone put Casciavit on suicide watch please. The guy was on this thread day after day after the start of the season with his "didn't I tell you" thinking he's the next reincarnation of Nostradamus.

Pleb's nowhere to be seen these days Laughing

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t42452p25-premier-league-20-21-predictions#2028587

smoking
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:40 pm

It's a shame I couldn't foresee Liverpool playing Henderson and Fabinho as their CB's in August. The Arteta call was worse tbf. rofl

Either way I wouldn't speak if I were you. You ate shit with Kovac, you're eating shit with Pirlo right now and you're conveniently quiet about it. Yet I suspect the moment Pirlo loses his next match you'll talk about him again. It's always the ones who caught L's against me who are coming out of their caves when it seems like I made a massively wrong call. If you guys want to make this a game of who’s gotten more calls correct in the last few years, you’d absolutely lose.

Either way, we’ll leave the quoting at the end of the season and we'll talk then. I know there's a crew of posters who can't wait to see me eat crow, but this is a very volatile season so I wouldn't start celebrating yet.

Also @realgunner it's about time we know who's liking posts. I'm tryna see who my haters and supporters are. Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Casciavit wrote:It's a shame I couldn't foresee Liverpool playing Henderson and Fabinho as their CB's in August. The Arteta call was worse tbf. rofl

Either way I wouldn't speak if I were you. You ate shit with Kovac, you're eating shit with Pirlo right now and you're conveniently quiet about it. Yet I suspect the moment Pirlo loses his next match you'll talk about him again. It's always the ones who caught L's against me who are coming out of their caves when it seems like I made a massively wrong call.

We'll leave the quoting at the end of the season and we'll talk then. I know there's a crew of posters who can't wait to see me eat crow, but this is a very volatile season so I wouldn't start celebrating yet.

Also @realgunner it's about time we know who's liking posts. I'm tryna see who my haters and supporters are. Proud

I second that suggestion. I’ve always wondered who the people are that don’t say a thing in discussions, but stack thumbs up on high quality comments like «Cristina Penaldo lol». Would give me a more complete perspective on the people who are remaining in our small community hmm

Maybe it’s just me, but it’s always pissed me off that people takes sides in an argument through upvoting, rather than actually expressing their opinions on the matter. Not that I care about upvotes outside of that context, as someone suggested when I pointed it out in the past.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:57 pm

Who would hate on Cascsi?

People here hate on individuals who actually watch the matches and make long posts?

Casci one of the last posters here who actually posts with real quality tbh. Him & Jay are probably kings of the forum. The rest of us are shitposters.

Then at the bottom you have Nish & ElG :coffee:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:13 pm

Casciavit wrote:It's a shame I couldn't foresee Liverpool playing Henderson and Fabinho as their CB's in August. The Arteta call was worse tbf. rofl

Either way I wouldn't speak if I were you. You ate shit with Kovac, you're eating shit with Pirlo right now and you're conveniently quiet about it. Yet I suspect the moment Pirlo loses his next match you'll talk about him again. It's always the ones who caught L's against me who are coming out of their caves when it seems like I made a massively wrong call. If you guys want to make this a game of who’s gotten more calls correct in the last few years, you’d absolutely lose.

Either way, we’ll leave the quoting at the end of the season and we'll talk then. I know there's a crew of posters who can't wait to see me eat crow, but this is a very volatile season so I wouldn't start celebrating yet.

This is just the cringiest stuff
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:16 pm

Thimmy wrote:

Either way I wouldn't speak if I were you. You ate shit with Kovac, you're eating shit with Pirlo right now and you're conveniently quiet about it. Yet I suspect the moment Pirlo loses his next match you'll talk about him again. It's always the ones who caught L's against me who are coming out of their caves when it seems like I made a massively wrong call.

We'll leave the quoting at the end of the season and we'll talk then. I know there's a crew of posters who can't wait to see me eat crow, but this is a very volatile season so I wouldn't start celebrating yet.

I second that suggestion. I’ve always wondered who the people are that don’t say a thing in discussions, but stack thumbs up on high quality comments like «Cristina Penaldo lol». Would give me a more complete perspective on the people who are remaining in our small community hmm

Maybe it’s just me, but it’s always pissed me off that people takes sides in an argument through upvoting, rather than actually expressing their opinions on the matter. Not that I care about upvotes outside of that context, as someone suggested when I pointed it out in the past.

I get it when it comes to posts being funny or if someone puts in effort into a good post. Obviously it would be better if they added their own input so I see what you mean.

I do find them amusing when it comes to hating posts. There are a specific few on here who will like any posts targeted against me. Those pussies need to stand up and not hide behind DanyJr and Hans. Though I don’t mind it too much because there’s a specific few on here who tend to support my posts even more. So I guess we’ll never know. :coffee:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next