urbaNRoots
Vlad the Impaler
BarcaLearning
Chumlum
Firenze
82 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 16 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by danyjr Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:52 pm

RealGunner wrote:
danyjr wrote:Pep joining another one-horse race league does not surprise me :coffee:

Still won't win the CL Laughing

Gotta say with Madrid and PSG out this is his great chance to win CL with City. Bayern and Barça don't look very good and Juventus are almost out.

danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club - Page 16 Empty Re: Pep Guardiola - King of the Carabao Club

Post by futbol Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:56 pm

We don't look good only if you have -5 dioptres eye sight.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:58 pm

Pep has already heavily hinted he is set to retire early than most would expect given the pressure of the game has eroded him so would not be surprised if he jumps to conquer another league let alone Serie A which is dear to him. Juve the most sensible choice sadly.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:03 pm

Pep says a lot of things and then does the opposite. He also claimed 3 seasons at most is enough at the same team and 4 seasons at Barca was too much. Yet he extended to 2021 during his 3rd season with City.

He also regularly claims some random player is the most intelligent or best or greatest he has ever worked with.

Or that he won't poach from Barca while poaching Thiago.

Etc.

Most ingenuine baldhead in the world IMO.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:09 pm

looks like pep dont want to hang around for the FIFA fair play scandal thats coming to city :coffee:
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:12 pm

I read there’s FFP problems for City every year, yet nothing ever happens.

Pep said today he completely trusts the club with the FFP management.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:15 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:I read there’s FFP problems for City every year, yet nothing ever happens.

thats like saying i trust bin laden to fix my radio ffs. Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:16 pm

will city have to give back the euro cups they have won if found guilty Laughing
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Unique wrote:
Vlad the Impaler wrote:I read there’s FFP problems for City every year, yet nothing ever happens.

Yeah, I know, I was just stating what Pep said about it. He either knows there’s some shit going on or he is naive to show blind faith in his superiors when it comes to this.

Not saying City is definitely at fault with something in particular regarding FFP because I am not good at this and I don’t really know details from inside, but if I was the coach, I would be less sure about the fairness of the behind the scenes management of an oil club’s financial side.

Last edited by Vlad the Impaler on Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:36 pm

Vlad the Impaler wrote:
Unique wrote:

Yeah, I know, I was just stating what Pep said about it. He either knows there’s some shit going on or he is naive to show blind faith in his superiors when it comes to this.

Not saying City is definitely at fault with something in particular regarding FFP because I am not good at this and I don’t really know details from inside, but if I was the coach, I would be less sure about the fairness in the behind the scenes management of an oil club’s financial side.
if they have broken the FFP rules i dont think any blame can go on pep tbh. he dont set the price or pay the money for players so its not his fualt.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:43 pm

Of course he can’t be blamed. All I am thinking of is that if it will really be proven that City has some issues with FFP, Pep might not really come to terms with the fact that he will have to coach a team he’s been heavily working at, that will not be playing in the UCL in the next season.

It wasn’t his favorite competition lately, but I doubt he would be fine with staying on the side because of his incredibly competitive personality. So, he is either naive or maybe he secretly fears a little bit that the situation can get out of control, but wants to reassure the fans and the players at least for the moment that everything is under control.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Guardiola wrote:'I have two more years here and I am going to move? Impossible. Except if they sack me.'
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:08 pm

It's almost like the media knows nothing.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:16 pm

He’s such an amazing professional. I love him.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:38 am

There are 2 types of frauds. Bald ones and bald ones.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 pm

So, what's his latest excuse for this exit?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:59 pm

Doc wrote:So, what's his latest excuse for this exit?

Didn't spend enough

Didn't have Messi

Didn't have Xavi

Didn't have Iniesta

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:59 pm

VAR.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm

There isn't one? He fucked up the first leg and was punished.

Pretty simple stuff tbh, not gonna bother retreading it when i already criticised him for the first leg lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm

VAR was absolutely spot on for both decisions so yes, VAR is a good excuse. If it weren't for VAR, his team would have been unfairly into the next round.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:39 pm

Large portion of the blame should be directed towards the away goal rule which makes no sense, is outdated, unnecessary, unfair and no longer serves any purpose.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

The away rule is what made this such an exciting game...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Lets not make excuses lol, much less ones as dumb as complaining about away goals lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:27 pm

No worries, Pep FC moves again next year. Molenation

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zenmaster Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:25 pm

Pep is good if his plan A works. He works a lot for this Plan A to work. This strategy is Good enough for league where consistency matters. The strategy for cup is different and he needs to learn how to change strategy for two leg games. If your team is not able to switch from Plan A to Plan B or Plan C then it is managers fault and not of the players. In cup game at run time there are lot of ways you can get the result. A good manager is the one who can read the game beforehand and come up with possible strategy for all possible scenario.

With Pep spending millions in order to strong the defence line and still Spurs are managed to pass 4 goals that too in their home ground is hilarious to be honest.

Top manager must spend in the key area where it is needed rather then buying a media hype unfit players. This part Pep is doing it corrrect. Its just that the team overall aint delivering followed by inability to change strategy which is Pep's bad part since Barcelona.
zenmaster
zenmaster
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:53 am

Finally, its time to bring the myth to an end that "Pep is a Master Tactician". He just needs master players and a huge amount of luck to succeed. I am sick of listening to those cruyffian ways and bla bla bla. Tell me what did he achieve after leaving Barca. He had been riding on Eto in his first year yet he offloaded him for no reason. We were clear favorites for the 2nd CL in a row yet we lost it to the team Eto left for. Then, Messi, Xavi carried for another treble. Luis Enrique who was not rated by anyone proved that with this team you don need to be a master tactician. As soon as Pep left Barca, he became mediocre. We defeated his Bayern which was quite strong on paper comfortably. He lost to Klopp's Liverpool miserably which was not even the CL winner that year. Barca under him had always been poor away from home. He had no idea to counter the park the bus plans. Tell me how is he a master tactician.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next