S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Andrew Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:50 pm

S wrote:We still have a big chance to nab Rabiot although my only worry is Roma might just pay stupid cash for him even if he has only 6 months on his contract,especially if the Strootman-United rumors turn out to be true.
If you believe reliable rumors,we already have a pre-contractual agreement with him to sign him on a bosman next summer.Hopefully he sticks to us.I'm sure Pogba and Coman would love to have a word or two with him about this too.

We should definitely move fast and smart for Rabiot.

Pirlo isn't getting any younger and there aren't many players left available in his characteristics.

Or perhaps Allegri decided that Marchisio will permanently replace Pirlo in the future. hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:27 pm

I reckon especially at his age he'll go to Juve, link up with people he's familiar with in a country he isn't familiar with

Good lad Raboit is. Our midfield is stacked for the next 12 years Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:29 pm

EDIT wrong thread

Last edited by Tomwin Lannister on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:37 pm

Wat ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:39 pm

Yeah, what was that post about?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Wrong thread lmao blame my 2 tabs
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:42 pm

rofl

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:07 am

Juventus already know that they will try to sign one of Ezequiel Lavezzi, Stevan Jovetic or Antonio Valencia during the January transfer window.

This was posted in the transfer news section of Goal.com, and the source was Tuttosport so I don't know how reliable it is. Anyways, I think all of those players would be usless in January (if we make it past group stages in UCL) as they will all probably be cup tied (except Valencia). Jovetic is the most unlikley considering he seems like he's regaining form and is one of three or 4 strikers at Man City. Valencia seems possible, but how good is he really? He wouldn't be cup tied so he might be a good signing, but I don't know how good he is. Lavezzi is good but is nearing 30 and will probably be cup tied so by the time the Summer Transfer window starts, we'll have younger and cheaper options.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:24 pm

Di Marzio wrote:The teams now focus on January. The sporting directors and the agents turned off the phones only for few minutes, the transfer market window is still open in some foreign leagues, it could be an occasion to complete some sales. There are some interesting free agents too, like Donadel and Portanova. The most intricate and intriguing case remains Rabiot: Roma pushed to acquire him even if they knew it would have been difficult. PSG never lowered the price tag: €25M and 50 percent of a future sale. A high request to scare away everybody, including Arsenal. Meanwhile his mother-agent is at a crossroads: continue the talks with the two French capable interlocutors Garcia and Wenger or cease them. Anyway, it was important for Roma that the midfielder didn’t join Gunners. Roma want and can make another move in the next days, negotiating with PSG. Their biggest competitor will be Juventus, which are now silent. After the diplomatic problems with PSG due to the acquisition of Coman, the executives backed off, but only momentarily. In reality, they would willing sign Rabiot for free, after January. They would not field him in an offensive position, but they would forge him in the “Pirlo” position. Coman starting in the first Serie A game was a loud message sent to the Rabiot family: “The players born in 1996 can be starters right away.” Juventus and Roma continue battling also on the transfer market.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:04 pm

We can easily get Rabiot. Hopefuly Roma won't pay 25m for him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 pm

25 mln for Rabiot is a joke,no team will pay that price.
I can post a lot more talented and proven Ligue 1 players available for less than 25 mln.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Should have brought in Veratti years ago Sad

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:18 pm

dronte wrote:Should have brought in Veratti years ago Sad

Naaah, screw that. We have POGBOOM. No place for Verrati anymore Razz
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:39 pm

Many reports say that we are chasing mata and we'll try to gwt him in january. I will not buy these reports, cuz he is hell expensive!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:42 pm

The Daily Mirror claims Juventus are preparing a January swoop for Manchester United playmaker Juan Mata.

Joining from Chelsea only last season for £35m, Mata has found himself pushed down the pecking order by Angel Di Maria and Radamel Falcao.

According to papers in Britain today, Juve are keeping a close eye on the situation.

They could pounce in January, especially as Manchester United are not in Europe this season, so he wouldn’t be cup-tied.

It would likely be a six-month loan deal with option to buy at the end of the season.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Doing business with United might be tough given how the Vidal situation played out. We never closed on Chicharito and I'm sure that's tied to the failed Vidal transfer. So, I think it will be tough to land Mata.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:21 pm

Any rumours directly after a transfer window should be treated with a lot of skepticism. I doubt we want Mata and even if we did, we'd be idiots to think United wouldn't turn around and discuss Vidal within 20 seconds of negotiations Laughing

Mata is a great player, but doesn't even fit in any system we should be playing in the future and we all know he's not good playing out of his comfort zone.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:19 am

I think Mata could plausibly play in the 4-3-2-1 if that indeed becomes an option, however I would share your reservations about him. For all of his quality he's the footballing equivalent of a nomad on the pitch. Allegri was quite good at accommodating players who drift and dezone constantly at Milan in fairness, however he's the sort of player I'd maintain as a back up option to a more hard working talent such as Shaqiri.

In any case, I'm far from certain that the rumours have any foundation.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:33 am

Sneijder seeks Juventus move?

Turkish media claim Wesley Sneijder’s agent has met Juventus to prepare a January transfer from Galatasaray.

The Dutch international midfielder had complained recently that he wasn’t receiving regular wages from the club.

According to Webdehaber, Sneijder has his heart set on a return to Serie A, where he famously won The Treble with Inter in 2010.

It’s reported agent Guido Albers already met Juve directors in Turin and made it clear he wanted to join the Bianconeri.

Sneijder has also been heavily linked with Manchester United.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:Sneijder seeks Juventus move?

Turkish media claim Wesley Sneijder’s agent has met Juventus to prepare a January transfer from Galatasaray.

The Dutch international midfielder had complained recently that he wasn’t receiving regular wages from the club.

According to Webdehaber, Sneijder has his heart set on a return to Serie A, where he famously won The Treble with Inter in 2010.

It’s reported agent Guido Albers already met Juve directors in Turin and made it clear he wanted to join the Bianconeri.

Sneijder has also been heavily linked with Manchester United.

Only problem is he's cup-tied, but I'd take him for now. How's he been performing recently? Btw, I still think we should go after Shaqiri either in January or the Summer. Ricardo Rodriguez would also be a good signing but he'd be a bit expensive.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:52 am

Sneijder scored 2 screamers in last 2 minutes vs fenerbahce like 2-3 weeks ago.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:53 am

I'd absolutely take him now that we're in 4-3-1-2

He's still not even that old, people just assume he's well in his 30's the way he fell off the map Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:59 am

A trequarista is obviously a priority now but do you really want to take on his very high wages when he's 30 years old and incredibly injury prone? He was constantly on the sidelines for Inter, I'd be wary of investing so much into someone who might rarely feature.

Surely there must be other realistic options.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:02 am

I'd take him at reasonable wages

If nothing more he's a good transitional option for a couple years instead of buying some scrub from Atalanta or using one of our b2b mids there until we find somebody we absolutely want long term.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:10 am

Even reasonable wages will make him difficult to bench though and that will prevent investment in an actual long term option come the summer. The realistic options right now are all mostly cup tied and their sides probably wouldn't want to let them go in January however unless the plan is to use Sneijder whilst grooming a youngster like Praet to throw out a name, it might cause trouble later. If Sneijder is willing to ride the bench and fight for minutes behind another acquisition in the years to come it's a great option, but I'd be sceptical at the moment.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next