S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 pm

I don't understand the problem of giovinco tbh. Why aren't we giving him chances? Why is he being chosen to the NT? Why didn't conte play him last year as much as he is chosing him for the NT... What's the problem?

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 3 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:41 pm

salmano9 wrote:I don't understand the problem of giovinco tbh. Why aren't we giving him chances? Why is he being chosen to the NT? Why didn't conte play him last year as much as he is chosing him for the NT... What's the problem?

For me he is not good enough or he doesn't accept a rotation role in the team, he wants to be a star
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:32 am

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:I don't understand the problem of giovinco tbh. Why aren't we giving him chances? Why is he being chosen to the NT? Why didn't conte play him last year as much as he is chosing him for the NT... What's the problem?

For me he is not good enough or he doesn't accept a rotation role in the team, he wants to be a star

Hi guys! Cool

I disagree, I think Giovinco is fine rotating, he doesn't complain about that. I think he just wants to have as much chances as anyone else (which is not the case, he gets less).

Think about the last few times he played, he ALWAYS is a live wire that causes panic among the other defenders... not to mention, he ALWAYS hits the post. It's a matter of time before he starts scoring these chances instead of hitting the post. He has been unlucky with his chances and is not given enough chances either. The second we give him away he will start scoring buckets, mark my words.

I want him to be a rotational player with us. Starter against some serie a teams, super sub in UCL.

I think he will be happy to stay with us if he plays 1 out of 3 games or so...
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:13 am

The_ItalianFool wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Hi guys!  Cool

I disagree, I think Giovinco is fine rotating, he doesn't complain about that. I think he just wants to have as much chances as anyone else (which is not the case, he gets less).

Think about the last few times he played, he ALWAYS is a live wire that causes panic among the other defenders... not to mention, he ALWAYS hits the post. It's a matter of time before he starts scoring these chances instead of hitting the post. He has been unlucky with his chances and is not given enough chances either. The second we give him away he will start scoring buckets, mark my words.

I want him to be a rotational player with us. Starter against some serie a teams, super sub in UCL.

Welcome Fab cheers

and I disagree Gio is a player who wants to be in the first team and be CF, he spends to many balls per game, he had his chance under Conte with Vucinic and he failed miserably. Even Giaccherini out-preformed him and he was played in midfield out of his position.

Gio is LW at his best, an average player and another not fulfilled talent who had potential. Gio had more chances than any Juve player. What live wire, he loses the ball every single time he gets it, he is too selfish and always makes 2 moves more when not needed plus he is not a team player. The post were hit by Bendtner and Matri but they aren't our players, posts don't count, goals do for a striker and he is not scoring them.

Average player, sub at best nothing more.

and Fab the reason he wants to leave is because he thinks he needs to be started and not rotating option, and currently I am more prepared to see Coman develop than Giovinco they are to similar players.

In terms of skills if you see him as SS : Tevez > Giovinco, maybe I say maybe Coman > Giovinco but I if given chance and developing Coman will be better, Morata > Giovinco

in CF position : Llorente > Giovinco, Morata > Giovinco.

AM/Treq position : Marchisio > Giovinco ( and yes he is out of position, Gio doesn't have the pass or the vision), Pereyra > Giovinco, Tevez > Giovinco...

beside the flashes from time to time and the good dribbling he has nothing to offer no shot, no physics ( something today's game requires) + strength.

as I said Gio had legitimate chances whole year under Conte he was CF when we had Vucinic he failed and we were forced to use Matri.

His agent even blackmailed Juve for a raise :facepalm:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Yeaah, he couldn't even be our 3rd striker last season... I guess that he isn't good enough. He will cry forr every foul, just like amauri if guys remember.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Hi guys!  Cool

Welcome Fab cheers

and I disagree Gio is a player who wants to be in the first team and be CF, he spends to many balls per game, he had his chance under Conte with Vucinic and he failed miserably. Even Giaccherini out-preformed him and he was played in midfield out of his position.

Gio is LW at his best, an average player and another not fulfilled talent who had potential. Gio had more chances than any Juve player. What live wire, he loses the ball every single time he gets it, he is too selfish and always makes 2 moves more when not needed plus he is not a team player. The post were hit by Bendtner and Matri but they aren't our players, posts don't count, goals do for a striker and he is not scoring them.

Average player, sub at best nothing more.

and Fab the reason he wants to leave is because he thinks he needs to be started and not rotating option, and currently I am more prepared to see Coman develop than Giovinco they are to similar players.

In terms of skills if you see him as SS : Tevez > Giovinco, maybe I say maybe Coman > Giovinco but I if given chance and developing Coman will be better, Morata > Giovinco

in CF position : Llorente > Giovinco, Morata > Giovinco.

AM/Treq position : Marchisio > Giovinco ( and yes he is out of position, Gio doesn't have the pass or the vision), Pereyra > Giovinco, Tevez > Giovinco...

beside the flashes from time to time and the good dribbling he has nothing to offer no shot, no physics ( something today's game requires) + strength.

as I said Gio had legitimate chances whole year under Conte he was CF when we had Vucinic he failed and we were forced to use Matri.

His agent even blackmailed Juve for a raise :facepalm:

Yes, I agree. We gave him a lot of chances. In that first season with Juve, he was given the chance to play with Mirko for all the year. He really was average. Vucinic played better and was more decisive. As dev said, thats why we used matri quag more often too.

According to Wiki, in that season, he scored 7 goals in 31 games (he got injured sometimes in the season). This scoring ratio is really really average... Even Matri scored as much goals. 31 games first season, and 17 games the next one... We did give him lots of chances. He isn't that good. Even Matri scored 8 goals in the same season in the league in 22 games.
Yeah... So giovinco isn't what we think he is.

Maybe he would flourish in the LW role, but I think that he wants to be the SS of the team. He has no creativity, only speed and some good dribbling. I don't see him play in that trequartista role either. Just tooooo selfish and will always want to prove himself when he isn't that good.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:42 pm

We should give Giovinco another chance or two, then if he still doesn't perform, I would sell him and try to buy Shaqiri in January, if not then the summer. I really think Shaqiri would be a great buy and would allow us to play many formations. Another player I feel we should target is Ricardo Rodriguez for LB, even though he might be expensive, him and Shaqiri are really the only players we might need right now. Another alternative can be Firmino, but I think he'd be more expensive than both players. Also, Romulo so far hasn't done much, but it's still to early to tell since he hasn't played much.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:57 pm

Firmino scored an amazing goal with brazil recently btw. He is toooo expensive. Give giovinco a chance? Not as much as Coman. We need to see coman develop like pogba rather than focusing on "mehinco" lol.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:05 am

GIGItheBest wrote:We should give Giovinco another chance or two, then if he still doesn't perform, I would sell him and try to buy Shaqiri in January, if not then the summer. I really think Shaqiri would be a great buy and would allow us to play many formations. Another player I feel we should target is Ricardo Rodriguez for LB, even though he might be expensive, him and Shaqiri are really the only players we might need right now. Another alternative can be Firmino, but I think he'd be more expensive than both players. Also, Romulo so far hasn't done much, but it's still to early to tell since he hasn't played much.

Romulo had a broken knee and he was out until last week. In the preseason he was amazing, last game against Parma he was brilliant.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:08 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:We should give Giovinco another chance or two, then if he still doesn't perform, I would sell him and try to buy Shaqiri in January, if not then the summer. I really think Shaqiri would be a great buy and would allow us to play many formations. Another player I feel we should target is Ricardo Rodriguez for LB, even though he might be expensive, him and Shaqiri are really the only players we might need right now. Another alternative can be Firmino, but I think he'd be more expensive than both players. Also, Romulo so far hasn't done much, but it's still to early to tell since he hasn't played much.

Romulo had a broken knee and he was out until last week. In the preseason he was amazing, last game against Parma he was brilliant.

I know he was injured lol, that's why I said because he hasn't played much. I found him to be pretty good vs Parma, but not brilliant.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:34 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

I know he was injured lol, that's why I said because he hasn't played much. I found him to be pretty good vs Parma, but not brilliant.

It was his first game after months in the first half he was brilliant everything he did was class, especially his first touch and first passes are amazing.

btw he got injured again
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:45 am

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

It was his first game after months in the first half he was brilliant everything he did was class, especially his first touch and first passes are amazing.

btw he got injured again

How long? Do you think we might be able to sign Shaqiri?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:57 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

btw he got injured again

I hope so bro but seems unlikely especially if we don't pass the groups we need to say goodbye to those kind of signings in January, BM are requesting 23 million
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

btw he got injured again

I hope so bro but seems unlikely especially if we don't pass the groups we need to say goodbye to those kind of signings in January, BM are requesting 23 million

Hopefully he'll get fed up and force a leave, lowering his price for us, and we can also negotiate. I'm also really hoping he joins too.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:36 am

salmano9 wrote:Firmino scored an amazing goal with brazil recently btw. He is toooo expensive. Give giovinco a chance? Not as much as Coman. We need to see coman develop like pogba rather than focusing on "mehinco" lol.

Firmino is beast and could be a great signing,I don't think he is too expensive,a price around 20 mln is well deserved,he has scored a lot on Bundesliga these last two years.
Anyway I still prefer Shaqiri, he has a lot more experience and the situation fits us perfectly to reduce his price.I think if we buy him on January (which I highly doubt) we will finally complete the creativity we lack as he can fill many positions, trequartista,winger and attacker Very Happy
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:45 am

Firmino's price is now increasing with his high performances. I would take firmino and turn him into a star rather than take shaqiri, who didn't impress a lot in bayern.

BTW, rumors increase that we may get kramaric. This guy has 38 goals in 39 matches in the croatian league :/. There are reports saying that he may come in jan

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:21 pm

salmano9 wrote:Firmino's price is now increasing with his high performances. I would take firmino and turn him into a star rather than take shaqiri, who didn't impress a lot in bayern.

BTW, rumors increase that we may get kramaric. This guy has 38 goals in 39 matches in the croatian league :/. There are reports saying that he may come in jan

plus 1 in 1 game played for Croatia I think
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:02 pm

‘Shaqiri can leave…’

Franz Beckenbauer says Juventus and Napoli target Xherdan Shaqiri can leave Bayern Munich in the January transfer window.

The Swiss international has been linked with a move to several Serie A clubs, but the player’s agent warned this week that Bayern would not allow the player to leave the club on loan.

Shaqiri could however be set to depart the Allianz Arena, after honorary Bayern President Franz Beckenbauer told reporters that only players who want to be with the German champions will play.

“Bayern have already given some indications to the lad,” Beckenbauer told Sky.

“He can leave Bayern Munich during the winter transfer window.

“Personally, i want players who want to stay here with us, for me if a player doesn’t want to be here then it’s right he go to another club.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 pm

Get him in jan, get him used to the team and by the time next years CL is kicking off, he'll hopefully be part of the starting XI

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:57 pm

If he comes, pereyra will be benched? Or we won't buy peryera if we buy shaq?

@Devi:
Its 2 in 4 games for Croatia. Don't you think that he wouldn't perform as well as in the Croatian League? I think like that cuz u know what happens when those overrated Brazilians come to big leagues and underperform...?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:05 pm

salmano9 wrote:If he comes, pereyra will be benched? Or we won't buy peryera if we buy shaq?

@Devi:
Its 2 in 4 games for Croatia. Don't you think that he wouldn't perform as well as in the Croatian League? I think like that cuz u know what happens when those overrated Brazilians come to big leagues and underperform...?
salmano9 wrote:If he comes, pereyra will be benched? Or we won't buy peryera if we buy shaq?

@Devi:

shaqiri is better than perreyra anyways, perreyra just seems like the kind who will turn out into a good player, world-class I highly doubt..... i would rather spend it on shaqiri than pay 18m for perreyra......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Pereyra can get plenty of games as rotation with Shaqiri, and any midfielder bar our CDM.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 pm

This is probably a silly question but is Shaqiri an attacking midfielder or a winger? I remember hearing he was the first, but Wiki suggests he is the latter.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

TPSPriceless wrote:This is probably a silly question but is Shaqiri an attacking midfielder or a winger? I remember hearing he was the first, but Wiki suggests he is the latter.

I think that he is more of a winger. Gotze is an AM as opposed
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:23 pm

@Devi:

Balkan players always I mean always preform.

as for Pereyra he has everything he needs to be class AM, plus he is from Argentina, players from there are always professional opposite from Brazil kids wh oend their careers really early. I don't know if Shaquiri will be better than Pereyra but I'll take him with both hands Smile.

Trust me PEreyra will turn out great signing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 pm

I agree with Elm that Pereyra may become a good player but I don't see any great attributes from him to see him become world class. As for Shaqiri he would be a decent buy but I don't regard him as a top player but he is an upgrade on Giovinco nonetheless. We should defo move for Kramaric, he could be world class!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next