Luca
salmano9
lucianomoggi
juve_gigi
juvealbanian
20 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juvealbanian Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:15 am

Tbh a 40m offer would be hard to resist as it may help us fund SMS without having to sell big.
I still see Rugani has potential to be a very good defender in like 2 years he will be atleast a top 10 defender.
But we already have Caldara and we are also linked with De Ligt so we should be well covered in defense.

Also there are rumors we will try to bring Godin by paying his release clause which is only 20m.If we manage to convince him then he would be replacing Benatia which is a really smart move if happens.

I have the feeling we'll try to keep the most important players of this group for around 3 more years and we'll make a serious push for CHL.
If you look at Can (24) Caldara (24) Savic (23) Dybala (24) Cancelo (24) plus Sandro,Costa, Pjanic and the keepers you can say that if everything goes well all of them will be at at their peak in 2-3 years.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by juve_gigi Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:31 pm

Hey guys,

How's it going? Long time. SO busy with work and life but I do read the site often.

So what is Godfather Marotta up to latley? Emre Can upgrades our midfield. Cancelo with his speed upgrades our right wing. Rugani leaving is a little sad but he doesn't look to have developed as planned. If we can get $40 million for him and buy De Ligt then that is actually an upgrade IMO. De Ligt is a stud. How about Higuain? Is his time up? Will Morata be a better fit for Allegri? I do miss Morata in the Champions League. He scored all the big goals in 2015.

And what about Sergej? I think he is coming really. He will make our midfield the best in the world with Sergej, Pjanic and Can. What an upgrade from last year.

My new favourite Italian is Federico Chiesa. I think he is going to be the next great Italian. A perfect fit for Juve. I hope Marotta closes that deal in the next year or so. I would love to see Chiesa and Dybala playing beautiful music together. It would be a thing of beauty. Mix them in with Costa and Bernardeschi and our front line will be as good as our midfield.

Anyways, good to chat. Last year was disappointing in terms of the CL. We really had a shot to beat Real Madrid and could have went all the way. If we had beat RM I am sure we would have won it all. Too bad for us and for GIGI. Don't like the fact that GIGI will play for PSG but I understand the money aspect. I will always remember my GIGI in a black and white uniform. I won't even watch him at PSG.

Ciao for now and I'll try and post more often. I think 2018-2019 will bring us the Champions League trophy. I can feel it.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:11 am

i dont think a player worth 100 million unless they score +30 goals or +30 assists

there are good midfielders around but nothing more than 50 million i believe , fair enough were the deals of Pjanic, Sandro, Bernardeschi, Dybala

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:32 pm

Now that we got Can, who will leave our midfield? Marchisio wants to stay, Khedira looks like he will renew, Matuidi doesn't look like leaving, bentancur probably staying, Pjanic would stay unless we sign SMS then it is a diffetent story. So is the management planning to play a 433 or whatever formation with 3 midfielders? 6 players battling for 2 positions means that we have a surplus and someone must be leaving. Who is it?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Sturaro Proud

Bentancur on loan perhaps, he's too good to sit on the bench. To be honest, I'd start him 10/10 over Khedira and Matuidi. The kid is a baller and he's starting every game for Uruguay and just looking better and better.

Still can't believe we did not go for Torreira, seemed right up our alley and he would also be a welcomed addition.

I'm off the Sergej hype train for now. I do believe in his talent, I don't believe in him coming to Juventus this summer.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:40 pm

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Dg-UVE6V4AAZwrw

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Giphy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:47 pm

Bentancur should go out on loan, but I hope he does not get thrown like Pjaca, because he is young and solid. He is not a game changer but he can grow a lot. I don't count Sturaro as an option in our midfield anymore lol. He has changed from a future gattuso to a padoin basically. Lemina is much better than him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:03 pm

Kind of ironic to think about having Mandragora and Bentancur out on loan and Matuidi and Khedira starting week after week

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Ronaldo at Juve??? Haha that would be something. With our fast wingers and Dybala he could play as a pure #9. He'd probably get 30 goals in that role. Problem is the wages. If he wants to take a MASSIVE pay cut then it's always a possibility. Not sure what the transfer fee would be. But it's fun to speculate.

With our midfield I believe we had 6 on the team last year and we played alot with a double pivot, so I would assume we'd have a minimum of 6 this year as well. With Sturaro hopefully on the way out that leaves us with 6, Can, Khedira, Matuidi, Bentancur, Marchisio, Pjanic.

Sergej I think is coming as Jorge Mendes is now involved and will want to get paid. If that happens maybe Khedira is on the way out as he would be our 7th option really. Or we can keep 7 midfielders and go with 6 up front if Pjaca leaves on loan. We will see.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:49 pm

As long as Mendes is involved SMS might join the Wolves instead Very Happy

At the end of the day Juve must choose between Marchisio and Khedira. Can't see us keep both. For me it's an easy choice but i think Allegri disagrees with me and wants Claudio out. Mandragora is off to Udinese for now, we get 20m for it with buy-back clause 24m. Just to have more funds i suppose.

If we land Sergej, which is a high possibility, we have the PJANIC_CAN_SERGEJ midfield as starters. Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi is a good rotation. Whilst not being elite it's a midfield that can support an elite attack... that was our biggest flaw last season.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:30 pm

With the sales of Mandragora, Kean, Sturaro, Pjaca (maybe a loan), Favilli, Cerri and Rugani that would raise well over $130M.  This means we are looking to sign a big player.  We will have more than enough to sign Sergej.  With Mendes now involved and having just closed the Cancelo deal with him it's very likely that Sergej will be a Juventino soon.

Sergej  Can  Pjanic is a world class midfield.  One that can win us the Champions League.  If we keep Sandro and replace Rugani with De Ligt, along with the purchase of Cancelo, our defense will be as good as last year and much younger and faster.  Perin adds a #1A to our goaltending.  And our forwards were already world class last year and are unchanged.  The only question mark is Higuain, will he stay or will we replace him with Morata.  I think Morata fits Allegri's style of play more than Higuain, I still remember all those game winning goals he scored in the Champions League.  Mandzukic can be our starter and Morata comes off the bench, which suits him best as his speed can kill the opposition in the later stages of a game when everyone else is tired and Morata is fresh off the bench.

Morata, Cancelo, Can, De Ligt, Perin and Sergej will add much needed youth and speed to our team.

I see Juve being a better team this year than last year.  Agnelli, Marotta and Allegri have had enough.  They are going all out for Champions League glory.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 am

lol Ronaldo rumor doesn't makes sense without us fixing the midfield first. It's not like he'll win us a CHL on his own or supported by Khedira & Sturaro.

I can see CR7 playing at high levels for atleast 2 more years,the guy is a machine and has slowly adapted the CF role.

His wages and his 120m release clause means this is pure fantasy of Tuttosport but since the tickets prices were raised by 30% and we have splashed the cash once with Higgy who knows?
I'm pretty sure we'll sign a top player but can't really tell who.The fact that we raised the stadium tickets prices and we generated a good profit from youngsters confirms that.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:55 am

juvealbanian wrote:lol Ronaldo rumor doesn't makes sense without us fixing the midfield first. It's not like he'll win us a CHL on his own or supported by Khedira & Sturaro.

Ronaldo will stay at Real Madrid i am 100% sure. The most important aspect of this rumor is that we are actually interested despite the cost... nobody goes to the Porsche car dealer with 50$ in the bank.

If we have enough money to have interest for Ronaldo, then we have enough money to buy SERGEJ between 70-100 millions. Cause if you look at SERGEJ's capacities, then if you look at other CMs realistically available this summer... the talent gap is enormous.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:19 am

juve_gigi wrote:With the sales of Mandragora, Kean, Sturaro, Pjaca (maybe a loan), Favilli, Cerri and Rugani that would raise well over $130M.  This means we are looking to sign a big player.  We will have more than enough to sign Sergej.  With Mendes now involved and having just closed the Cancelo deal with him it's very likely that Sergej will be a Juventino soon.

Sergej  Can  Pjanic is a world class midfield.  One that can win us the Champions League.  If we keep Sandro and replace Rugani with De Ligt, along with the purchase of Cancelo, our defense will be as good as last year and much younger and faster.  Perin adds a #1A to our goaltending.  And our forwards were already world class last year and are unchanged.  The only question mark is Higuain, will he stay or will we replace him with Morata.  I think Morata fits Allegri's style of play more than Higuain, I still remember all those game winning goals he scored in the Champions League.  Mandzukic can be our starter and Morata comes off the bench, which suits him best as his speed can kill the opposition in the later stages of a game when everyone else is tired and Morata is fresh off the bench.

Morata, Cancelo, Can, De Ligt, Perin and Sergej will add much needed youth and speed to our team.

I see Juve being a better team this year than last year.  Agnelli, Marotta and Allegri have had enough.  They are going all out for Champions League glory.

We all know my position on the subject but I keep getting proven correct that we are too cheap of a club to really break the bank one summer to finally get the CL or S/F minimum. Ill repeat it again i hope we break the bank once and if we fail sell players next year or the year after for FFP but at least we tried. I think we will be too cheap still to take this gamble but I hope im wrong
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:16 pm

So until now,
We spent: 40 m for Cancelo + 15 m for Perin+ Can (includes agent fees...) + (Favilli 6m)
Selling: 20 m for Mandragora + (35 m without bonuses for Rugani)...

That is not bad actually... it balances the books and we haven't lost any crucial players in the squad apart from the Legends... I hope that we can sell Sturaro and few other unwanted players to raise more money. SMS' price should not be too high because he did not have a great world cup. It would be stupid to ask 150 m for him. With Jorge Mendes, I hope we can lower his price to 80 m plus bonuses or something like that. Regarding our attack, there clearly is something going on with Gonzalo... Would it be smart to sell him and bring back Morata who has a completely different style of play? I think it would be better if we get a pure #9 like Lewa or Cavani. Mandzu's current position as a LM is great. He is a beast at that position and his work rate is unbelievable. Our style of play will change a lot if we switch Mandzukic back to a #9 with Morata back. Morata would hence be a bench player like 2015.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Ronaldo to Juve is gaining steam.  It may not be fantasy after all.  Ronaldo on one leg playing as a #9 is 100x better than Higuain. I think Elkann and Agnelli may go for it.  Apparently Elkann has already approved the wages.  They will easily cover the $30-35 million with marketing and shirt sales.  And of course all that extra money from winning the Champions League!!!

It's still fantasy but we will find out shortly if Jorge Mendes can work his magic.  Is it possible to get both Ronaldo and Sergej??? Can Mendes pull off the triple transfer???

Exciting times for Juventus boys.  We are finally talking big money transfers that can put us right at the top echelon of teams in the world!!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:58 pm

I’ll be the first to say it. It’s not happening. I do believe in the legitimacy of the interest, the offer and hell, even the willingness to pay his wages. I do also believe in the move from a sporting perspective for obvious reasons.

But nah

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:10 pm

Luca I think Real Madrid want to move on from Ronaldo.  They have won it all with him.  Zidane is gone and with Ronaldo leaving it will start a new era for them.  They want Neymar or Mbappe.  They need fresh blood.  It all makes sense.  And Mendes wants to get paid.  

Sure it's still fantasy but if it does happen I won't be totally shocked.  It makes sense for all 3 parties actually if you really think about it.  A new beginning for Real Madrid, a chance for Ronaldo to become a legend at a 3rd team, and a chance for Juve to really have the best shot at the Champions League since the days of Zidane.

We will see...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:47 am

CR7 joining would be a huge boost to our worldwide marketing and would also increase our chances to do better in UCHL.
There are big costs if this happens and we also need to reinforce our midfield more imo.

Everything apart Ronaldo's personality would be perfect if it happens though.He will do great as a CF here,the marketing,shirt sales etc. will probably cover most of the costs if not all.
A 2 or 3 year deal when we make a serious push for the CHL.Led by the GOAT of CHL itself.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ankur Upadhyay Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:39 am

juvealbanian wrote:CR7 joining would be a huge boost to our worldwide marketing and would also increase our chances to do better in UCHL.
There are big costs if this happens and we also need to reinforce our midfield more imo.

Everything apart Ronaldo's personality would be perfect if it happens though.He will do great as a CF here,the marketing,shirt sales etc. will probably cover most of the costs if not all.
A 2 or 3 year deal when we make a serious push for the CHL.Led by the GOAT of CHL itself.

Only problem will be his transfer cost. Madrid won't let him leave for less than 150 mil (more like 200 mil) and he will demand at least 30 mil a year after taxes.

Ankur Upadhyay
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:32 am

I don’t believe it will happen so I just hope we don’t spend an abundance of time on pursuing this move because it will cut into our time for other targets to be signed

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:59 am

But IT IS happening bro...#ITSTIME

Real grant Ronaldo Juventus move
Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Real Madrid for Juventus this summer after seeing a transfer request granted, claims Jugones .
The Blancos have bowed to the demands of the Portuguese superstar and will sanction a €100 million (£88m/$116m) deal.
Juve are prepared to pay the 33-year-old €30m-a-year on a contract through to 2022.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am

Jugones:proud:

I will be the nay sayer until he shows up in Torino and is presented, which I don’t see happening

But I love your optimism. I just won’t allow myself to go there

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:08 am

I don't believe it either bro but it's not that impossible how it looks.
If we are offloading Higgy for at least 60m plus considering his 7.5 m net wage that covers almost half of the money we need for CR7.
His 30m wage will translate to smth arpund 18m net which is slightly higer than 2x of Higgy's wage.

With money from Higuain Rugani and some youngsters like Mandragora we have enough money to make suh deal.
Maybe it could be an option if we hesitate to throw the 150m Lazio requires for SMS.
I don't believe we will but we definetly can and such move would be very positive if most of it's cost will eventually get covered by marketing.

Also Cristiano might look for a new challenge where he can win on a other top league after winning in England and Spain. He knows at least he got Scudetto in his pocket so he can focus on CHL as well.Who knows? He likes challenges. And like I said only his character is smth not to like about this deal.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:33 am

Lmao I leave the country for a little while, come back and see this

Gonna ask for a crowdfunding to go on a 1 month holiday every 6 months, for Juventus' sake.

Aside from that, I don't care what wages he'd be on or how ridiculous it would look for our finances. This is the move that takes our brand to Madrid - United levels. Ronaldo transcends football and if we piggyback off of that, we're in the sort of position we've been craving for since becoming an 'elite' club again.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next