S
GIGItheBest
Juventude
Tomwin Lannister
Andrew
31 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:10 am

Even reasonable wages will make him difficult to bench though and that will prevent investment in an actual long term option come the summer. The realistic options right now are all mostly cup tied and their sides probably wouldn't want to let them go in January however unless the plan is to use Sneijder whilst grooming a youngster like Praet to throw out a name, it might cause trouble later. If Sneijder is willing to ride the bench and fight for minutes behind another acquisition in the years to come it's a great option, but I'd be sceptical at the moment.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:13 am

@dost:

We should get Honda then Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:22 am

Watch us get Berardi and Rugani and play Berardi as Trequartista and Gio will be sold. - All this January mark my words.

Even thou I think Pastore will be the one who'll end up in Juve
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:23 am

salmano9 wrote:@dost:

We should get Honda then Very Happy

Give us Pogba and you have yourself a done dealio :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:21 am

I don't want Honda I want the grit of Muntari

He'd legit GOAT for us
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:27 am

Allegri and Muntari's first press conference together at Juventus would be legendary. rofl

"The ghost goal? The ball never crossed the line, we have both said this from the beginning. I have the evidence on my phone."
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:29 am

rofl
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:54 am

If we qualify in the C.L we should go for Mata on loan with an option to buy hmm

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:03 pm

I would rather we just unleash Coman and let him develop. We are too good for serie a anyway so it won't harm us letting him play. I don't rate Mata anymore, Mourinho never sells a player without just cause. Shaqiri is yet to convince me and I don't regard him as a top player.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:17 pm

Laughing Thumbs up

Honda's price tag isn't even half of pogba's XD. But that Bonaventura deal was a real steal tbh...

@Devi:

Naah mate, berardi isn't performing as well as before. He needs time to develope in Sass... As you said before, Rugani in Summer. Is rugani co-owned by empoli too or just on loan there? Yeah, we should sell gio in the summer. I kind of gave up on him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:31 pm

Juve in for cut-price Mata?

Juventus are among the clubs that could move for Manchester United’s Juan Mata in January, reports in Britain suggest.

The Spaniard has found himself on the fringes of the United squad following the arrival of Radamel Falcao, completing just three Premier League games so far this term, despite costing the club €47m in January 2014.

A recent switch to a midfield diamond has seen Juventus linked with a number of attacking midfielders and, as the Red Devils are not involved in European action this campaign, Mata is being linked with the Bianconeri, as he would not be cup-tied should he move mid-season.

The Daily Express reports that Manchester United could be willing to cut their losses in January, with a bid of €25m likely to be enough to convince the club to allow Mata to depart Old Trafford.

The newspaper believes that the Bianconeri are joined by Atletico Madrid in their interest in the playmaker, with Atletico seen as favourites as the player would prefer a return to his native Spain.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:50 pm

Rather we go after someone who is really exploding but not yet a top player. Firmino looks like hes going to be a superstar :fishing:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:13 pm

@inder:

Have you ever seen him play?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:57 pm

salmano9 wrote:@inder:

Yes. I been following him this season. He is immense, he is not just a show pony brazilian with all the tricks. He goes past players with ease but it is his positioning and top notch finishing which really stands out for me. Move to big club imminent no doubt!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:20 pm

inderbaby wrote:
salmano9 wrote:@inder:

Yes. I been following him this season. He is immense, he is not just a show pony brazilian with all the tricks. He goes past players with ease but it is his positioning and top notch finishing which really stands out for me. Move to big club imminent no doubt!

Yeah man, his stats appear to be goad for someone in his age and position. I don't think that we can get him for cheap though. The market is inflated, and I am sure we won't have a vidal-like deal with Hoffenhaim over him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:29 pm

I think that he will end up in Bayern to replace Robben and Ribery in the long term. Or he may replace Reus in Dortmund.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Probably. Money is one thing. Serie A is just not an attractive place for players at the moment and until we can push further into the champions league we won't look like a club that can win important trophies. He will probably sell for big bucks in the summer!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:59 pm

inderbaby wrote:Probably. Money is one thing. Serie A is just not an attractive place for players at the moment and until we can push further into the champions league we won't look like a club that can win important trophies. He will probably sell for big bucks in the summer!

Yeah, unless we end up on top of the group. The Bundesliga is one of the top leagues, so we can guarantee that this guy is not overrated.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:53 pm

LEt us get Reus and let them have that talent I'm all up for it Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Journal - Giovinco Barzagli key market
15/11/2014 13:30 Editorial TuttoJuve
article read 1056 times
Photo
The situation of the market Juventus Sebastian Giovinco conditions that will also be affected by how it will behave in the Champions League the Bianconeri. The situation affects the choices of Barzagli defensive with the central should be back in place in early 2015, but if the time should lengthen and there was no certainty about his complete recovery, then Juve seek a marker right. For Giovinco contract is expiring, renewal is not expected, nor seems to be a possibility in the case of goodbye Juventus seek a half-point or a young striker.
===
I say better not to renew for giovinco till next year. We shall wait for him and not sell him in jan. why is conte taking him for the NT if he doesn't play?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:21 pm

We should sell Giovinco for as much as we can get in January.

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:41 pm

TBH, I'm really worried about the Lichtsteiner case. I feel that he is one of our key players and one of the best RB's in the world. The problem is that he wants up to 3-3.5m a season and we won't offer him that much. Yeah, I do agree that its too much for a 30 year old right back, but the problem is: Are their other alternatives that can perform as good as him?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 am

salmano9 wrote:TBH, I'm really worried about the Lichtsteiner case. I feel that he is one of our key players and one of the best RB's in the world. The problem is that he wants up to 3-3.5m a season and we won't offer him that much. Yeah, I do agree that its too much for a 30 year old right back, but the problem is: Are their other alternatives that can perform as good as him?

Dani Alves, but his wages would be high and he might be hard to get since other teams also want him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 pm

It should be remembered that Lichtsteiner himself wasn't held in the highest esteem when he originally arrived. He had shown himself to be a consistent player at Lazio who offered incredible stamina and determination along his flank however he was a player who was rarely celebrated by anyone in the press. If it becomes necessary to replace him, the solution isn't to pursue declining players of the same age bracket as Licht but look for someone similar to the player he was when you originally picked him up and there are plenty who fit those characteristics.

Darmian being the likeliest candidate as an Italian national, not to mention your penchant for buying from Torino lately. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Yes, I agree. We can buy darmian who is younger and we can offer him same wages as much as licht's current.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:34 pm

I don't understand the problem of giovinco tbh. Why aren't we giving him chances? Why is he being chosen to the NT? Why didn't conte play him last year as much as he is chosing him for the NT... What's the problem?
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next