Tomwin Lannister
juvealbanian
djfawnz
salmano9
DeviAngel
36 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Pepe: 'Heart, soul and leg for Juve'
By Football Italia staff

Simone Pepe “gave my heart, soul and a leg” for Juventus, so salutes Carlos Tevez, Mario Mandzukic, Paulo Dybala and teaches Alvaro Morata to swear.

The winger suffered from a series of extremely serious injuries that effectively ruled him out of action for two years.

He managed to make his comeback over the last few weeks of the season and will be a free agent when his contract expires on Wednesday.

“Emptying out my locker at Vinovo gave me a huge sense of sadness,” the 31-year-old told Tuttosport newspaper.

“Aside from the injury, I had five fantastic years at an incredible club. I gave my heart, soul and a leg for Juventus.

“The Bianconeri fans realised that and always hailed me, showering me with affection. I will always maintain that incredible rapport with the supporters.”

Pepe is now considering his options and has been linked with a return to his old club Udinese.

“I would like to remain in Italy and am looking around at my options. I have three football ‘homes’ – Teramo, Udinese and Juve.”

Even through the injuries, he still managed to win four Scudetti, two Italian Super Cups and the Coppa Italia.

“Nothing can ever make up for losing the Champions League Final. In Berlin after the game I told my teammates that the day after we’d feel even worse and I was not wrong.

“I couldn’t sleep that night and I wasn’t the only one. I logged on to the Whatsapp chat we have between us players at 6.45am and everyone else was on there too. The bitterness of coming so close to the Champions League trophy was too much to bear.

“We formed such a solid bond between us, but I am sure another will be created with the new players. That is the true strength of Juventus: players and Coaches come and go, but the jersey and the club’s winning mentality remain.”

Tevez has officially agreed to quit Juve for Boca Juniors, making way for Dybala and Mandzukic.

“I did expect it, as Carlos had this immense desire to go back to Boca and Juventus did well to respect his decision,” continued Pepe.

“I will always remember him as a fantastic player and a very humble man. I’d happily go to Boca with him!

“I think Dybala will inherit my Number 7 shirt. He’s a fantastic lad and Juve is a different world to Palermo, but I’ve already seen him do some incredible moves. He reminds me of Vincenzo Montella.

“Tevez has different characteristics to Mandzukic, but they share the same warrior spirit. Look at how many clashes he had with Giorgio Chiellini over the years. He’s someone who can crack his head open and two seconds later get back on the field.

“Morata has the DNA of a phenomenon, as he combines technique with strength and pace. Alvaro can become one of the five or six best players in the world.

“When Morata arrived, I immediately taught him a few Italian swearwords to get used to the games. I did the same with Pogba, but Paul already knew some because he’d learned from Federico Macheda at Manchester United.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by salmano9 Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm

WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PEPE IS A JOKER. We and the players will surely miss him! That comment about swear words though... LOL
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by djfawnz Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:33 pm

I honestly thought he would've stayed.....Pepe will always be Juventino....
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Sad to see him leaving.

He being a better fit for Conte's noob 3-5-2 was the main reason a greater prospect failed us : Krasic Sad
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:30 pm

It's worth noting Krasic has been god awful for shit teams since leaving us

He was a 1 trick pony, great against almost any team who haven't studied him with his raw pace, but when you figure him out he's useless.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:32 am

does this mean no more 4-3-3 :O

( I hope someone will get the joke)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:00 am

DeviAngel wrote:does this mean no more 4-3-3 :O

( I hope someone will get the joke)

LOL, because when Pepe was injured I think Conte said we couldn't play the 4-3-3 without him.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckAndWin Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:40 am

With Tevez and pirlo out at Juventus, and Pogba is linked into either Man City and Man Utd. Not sure if it will be wise for him to join EPL clubs.

Man City are bidding a £71m fee what more can I say he's an asset, and hoping he will commit with the Italian club
LuckAndWin
LuckAndWin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:42 pm

Looks like Atletico will let Arda Turan leave this summer...any indication he may join us?

Considering his age and that he wants to leave I think the price could be around+25 mln which could be a great move if we can't afford other trq.
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:45 am

juvealbanian wrote:Looks like Atletico will let Arda Turan leave this summer...any indication he may join us?

Considering his age and that he wants to leave I think the price could be around+25 mln which could be a great move if we can't afford other trq.

I would love Arda in Juve he fits our philosophy so damn well...

THIIIS IIIIIIIIIIIIIS ARDAAAAAAAAAA !

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:18 am

These pogba rumors are so f... annoying.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Llorente offered to Milan?
By Football Italia staff

Reports suggest that Juventus striker Fernando Llorente’s representatives have offered the player to Milan.

Tuttosport believe that the 30-year-old has been looking for a way out from the Old Lady, despite having two years remaining on his €4.5m per season deal in Turin.

The newspaper reports that the Spaniard is looking to play with more continuity after losing his place last season to compatriot Alvaro Morata, and that Milan were approached by his representatives.

Milan were reportedly encouraging of the suggestion, but have opted not to progress further at the moment as their attention is focused on re-signing Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Wolfsburg, Monaco and Tottenham Hotspur are believed to be amongst the other clubs considering a move for the striker, who scored 7 Serie A goals last season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Barcelona arrive for Pogba
By Football Italia staff

Barcelona and Juventus will reportedly meet again today to discuss the sale of Paul Pogba, with an €80m bid expected.

La Gazzetta dello Sport has reported that Juventus director general Beppe Marotta will meet Barca directors Ariedo Braida and Alberto Soler today, with the Spanish club expected to present a base offer of €80m.

Spanish outlet Sport believes that Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has requested a salary worth €12m per season, the same figure reportedly offered by Manchester City.

This wage would make the France international the second-highest paid player in the Catalans’ squad, only behind Lionel Messi.

Should the transfer go ahead, Pogba will remain in Turin for another season and join Barcelona for the 2016/17 season due to their current transfer embargo.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Atalanta Confirm Juventus Approach For Zappacosta

Atalanta have confirmed that Juventus have made an approach for right-back Davide Zappacosta.

The 23-year-old attacking full-back has previously drawn interest from Fiorentina and Liverpool following an impressive debut season in Serie A.

Atalanta’s director of sport, Giovanni Sartori, speaking to Sportitalia stated: “[Juventus] have expressed their interest but there is no deal.

“I believe Zappacosta would be very suited to Juventus.

“At first, perhaps he would provide back up for [Stephan] Lichtsteiner but given time he could be his natural successor.”

Zappacosta joined the Bergamo club in 2011 but spent three seasons on loan at Serie B side Avellino before being recalled to the Orobici for the 2014/15 season.

The former Italian under-21 international quickly became a fixture in the Nerazzurri’s starting XI making 29 apperances.

The club are yet to reveal their asking price for the sought after defender.

Zapacosta :fap: :fap:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:04 pm

I can't wait for the new season to start! Signing a RB is not my concern now. I want to know how we will play next season.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:11 pm

salmano9 wrote:I can't wait for the new season to start! Signing a RB is not my concern now. I want to know how we will play next season.

Juventus, Allegri prepara un super tridente: e si ritorna all'era Lippi...

Dybala-Mandzukic-Morata in un 4-3-3 ricorda quello mitico, e vincente, con Ravanelli-Vialli-Del Piero. Ed ecco che l'arrivo di un "10" può persino complicare la storia

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calciomercato...82956895.shtml

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Barca's 80 mln offer (for Pogba) got rejected by Mighty Marotta Cool
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Dybala in the right wing is unstoppable! His left foot will be just like Ale's right on the left side! I hope that this trident will explode in Serie A. Coman covers for dybala, pereyra Covers for morata and zaza or lolo to cover for mandzukic!
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Juventus are reportedly close to changing their reserve goalkeeper, with Marco Storari heading to Cagliari and Neto arriving from Fiorentina.

Calciomercato.com has reported that Storari is on the verge of leaving Turin after five years with the Bianconeri, to join recently relegated Cagliari.

The outlet believes that the 38-year-old has said yes to the Sardinian side’s proposal, which is for a two-year deal worth €700,000 per season.

Viola goalkeeper Neto is believed to be close to becoming Gianluigi Buffon’s next deputy, as he is a free agent after rejecting a contract renewal with Fiorentina.

The report says that the Brazilian has already arrived in Turin and will undergo a medical between this afternoon and tomorrow morning before an official announcement is made.

http://football-italia.net/68585/storari-out-neto

----

Hope this goes smoothly.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:33 pm

dronte wrote:Juventus are reportedly close to changing their reserve goalkeeper, with Marco Storari heading to Cagliari and Neto arriving from Fiorentina.

Calciomercato.com has reported that Storari is on the verge of leaving Turin after five years with the Bianconeri, to join recently relegated Cagliari.

The outlet believes that the 38-year-old has said yes to the Sardinian side’s proposal, which is for a two-year deal worth €700,000 per season.

Viola goalkeeper Neto is believed to be close to becoming Gianluigi Buffon’s next deputy, as he is a free agent after rejecting a contract renewal with Fiorentina.

The report says that the Brazilian has already arrived in Turin and will undergo a medical between this afternoon and tomorrow morning before an official announcement is made.

http://football-italia.net/68585/storari-out-neto

----

Hope this goes smoothly.

Anyways I don't think that Neto will get lots of chances in Juve, cuz as long as Buffon is there, he will play. I believe that Buffon will play until he is more 40-41.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:33 am

Hyperthetically would you guys sell vidal to buy oscar? why or why not?
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:46 am

That wouldnt ever happen mate. Nobody is leaving other than Pirlo, let the media talk all the BS they like. Love how they are giving GL posters fake hype and prophecies.
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:27 am

I definitely wouldn't sell him. It would significantly weaken our midfield.

At the same time, I don't really get Allegri's hype about Oscar. I don't feel like he is really needed, especially not for a stupidly high price, what Chelsea is asking for. He is good, but nothing really special.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:53 am

We are not the kind to make too many changes In one window.

We already lost Tevez and Pirlo.We won't be losing any of our key players going further this year.

Just chill and ignore the stupid media talk
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:43 am

It was only a hypotethical question by marottalad though, noone is taking seriously the rumors of selling Pogba and Vidal this summer imo (at least not in this section Very Happy ).

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next