S
lucianomoggi
Luca
marottalad
rincon
27 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by rincon Mon May 23, 2016 4:44 am

I'm very against benching Mandzukic for Morata but I also want him to stay.

Cuadrado is a player I love though, he really carved that spot for himself and ended up playing more games than Litchsteiner. The problem is that Chelsea spent 30mill on him just a year and half ago and now he is performing great again so he won't come cheap.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by marottalad Tue May 24, 2016 10:22 pm

If I could choose the signings and sales this summer mine would be:

Gomes in
De Sciglio in
Mirante in
Ganz in ( confirmed to play
as a 4th striker)
Lacazette in
Cuadrado in

Sales
Zaza
Asamoah ( swap with Caudrado)
Morata

What you guys think? I feel like having a not named 4th striker is a better idea while improving the first 11 a lot.. Zaza is to good to be 4th striker and we can use him in a deal for gomes or pjanic what do u guys think?

Even Jhao Moutinho from Monaco could be a good replacement for Marchisio as he is a versatile cm and is apparently available for around 15 mil euros which is a great price
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

- | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | - Empty Re: - | Transfer Talk | Rumors | News | -

Post by Luca Tue May 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Love the Lacazette idea, unsure how feasible it is though.

As for your idea for the fourth striker, I disagree. Juventus will play 45-50 games next season, relying on only 3 strikers when two start is not enough. The fourth role is vital, someone at the very least is experienced in Italy is necessary. Zaza fits here, if he is to be sold- which would happen if he wants to leave, then he should be replaced by a player of similar abilities.

Only 1 of Gomes, Pjanic, Moutinho should be signed- if any of them.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 25, 2016 6:08 am

I read there is an agreement with JUVENTUS - with ANDREA GANZ ( SERE B - COMO - STRIKER )

I guess he is our new 4th striker

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 25, 2016 6:26 am

Andrea Ganz confirmed he signed with us. He has a cool name too and thats like half of what you need to be a success in football cheers
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 25, 2016 7:40 am

marottalad wrote:

What you guys think? I feel like having a not named 4th striker is a better idea while improving the first 11 a lot.. Zaza is to good to be 4th striker and we can use him in a deal for gomes or pjanic what do u guys think?

I would keep: CUADRADO and ZAZA

YAYA TOURE I think is a good option to think about

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 am

Mascherano's agent has informed
Barcelona that Javier wants to leave
& has apparently informed them
about the interest of Juventus.
[GdM]
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 25, 2016 7:51 am

If I hear 1 more time that Hernanes can do what Cuadrado does my head will explode

When the *bleep* has Hernanes played as a RWB/RM?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 25, 2016 8:08 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If I hear 1 more time that Hernanes can do what Cuadrado does my head will explode

Hernanes cannot do what Cuadrado do but if its about substitution you change the formation to 4-3-1-2

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed May 25, 2016 8:16 am

S wrote:Mascherano's agent has informed
Barcelona that Javier wants to leave
& has apparently informed them
about the interest of Juventus.
[GdM]

don't see Barcelona letting him go too easy

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 25, 2016 8:43 am

Tomwin Lannister wrote:If I hear 1 more time that Hernanes can do what Cuadrado does my head will explode

Tom Laughing

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 25, 2016 1:14 pm

Luca wrote:

Tom Laughing

HAahahaha this is hilarious. Hernanes > Buffon at CAM Very Happy

BTW, I don't think that moving for Mascherano is a very good idea, especially that Marrota said yesterday that he is aiming to bring the average age of the squad down. (unless we pay as little as 5m for him)
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Mascherano would be such an immense signing in my opinion. I don't really believe it will happen though.

Masch is pure class, I would love the signing.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed May 25, 2016 1:27 pm

You need the right mixture of youth and leadership, Masch would be amazing business for the right price. We lost a fair few leaders in recent times so it's only natural you bring some in. As far as leaders go, Masch is unreal.

Otherwise all of those god damn pesky kids will run riot.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:You need the right mixture of youth and leadership, Masch would be amazing business for the right price. We lost a fair few leaders in recent times so it's only natural you bring some in. As far as leaders go, Masch is unreal.

Otherwise all of those god damn pesky kids will run riot.

Basically Liverpool lol.

Yeah, only at the right price though... I would not pay more than 7m for a 32 year old defender.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 25, 2016 3:38 pm

Would pay 30M tbh, Mascherano can easily give 2-3 seasons at the top level.
7M... that's criminal

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 25, 2016 5:02 pm

Dani Alves, Lichtsteiner for RWB/RB! :fap:
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 25, 2016 6:53 pm

I have to say, Dani Alves is someone who I never imagined would wear a Juve shirt. Clowns around all the time and disregards defense as a defender, Serie A worst enemy Laughing

Gazzetta already ran an article on him: http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Juventus/25-05-2016/juve-dani-alves-polemiche-moda-23-trofei-barca-ma-cos-difesa-150834003813.shtml

As a RB he needs a lot of support to work but as wing back for us he could be amazing. The 3-5-2 will be a treat.

This means that Cuadrado is gone though. Take care Juan, you are a beast Molenation
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Wed May 25, 2016 7:01 pm

The figure being thrown around is 4mill salary for 3 years. Taking a considerable pay cut form Barca.

Joining Buffon and Khedira as the second highest payed players at Juve after Pogba.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 25, 2016 9:04 pm

Greetings,

Mascherano is a veteran of high level european football, he is a top-class defender. Juventus already has solid players at this position however. His versatility has to be considered while evaluating the usefulness of such a transfer.

He can play both CB and defensive midfielder, so I suppose his role at Juventus would be as a back-up on both positions. Think of it... Lemina was decent but has not proved thaaat much, Pogba's future is uncertain at the club, and Khedira is prone to injuries. I like all 3 of em, but during a season you have to expect injuries and/or misform.

The starting 11 is kind of locked up right now, yet I could see Mascherano fit well in Juventus squad.
5-10 millions price range would be fair for this transfer.

Forza Juve ! Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Hey Heffkzar, welcome to the forum

I believe Mascherano will be used primarily in the midfielder and only as an emergency back up in the defense. He will definitely be a starter as Marchisio is also injured until at the very least late October.

I, like you, would really welcome the addition of Mascherano, that would be an immense transfer

Last edited by Luca on Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed May 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Why the frak would we want Mascherano when we have Hernanes ?

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Wed May 25, 2016 9:55 pm

Thank you for the welcoming, I decided to subscribe today hope to spend good times discussing here Cool

What about Dani Alves ? meh

Could do well in a 3-5-2, but I prefer Lichtsteiner who is a much more complete player. Alves has his best years behind him (over 30 years old)... he got skills in the offensive side, no doubt about that, but his style of play does not fit well into the club's philosophy. Sloppy in the defensive aspect of his position.

Fullbacks should be recruited from our own backyard: Serie A ! since the right wing back has a very specific role in the team, it would be more suitable that they already have experience in the league.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed May 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Andrew_p wrote:Why the frak would we want Mascherano when we have Hernanes ?

@lucianomoggi Very Happy

Tbh, as I said, it is great that we pulled a deal with Dani Alves (for free-if true-) and hopefully we could do something like that with Mascherano, only at the right price (nothing more than 5-10m).

Welcome to the army @heffkzar.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 26, 2016 5:37 am

Marotta wrote:“Morata? He’s becoming a champion, we’ll do everything possible to keep him in Turin.
“Real Madrid’s buy-back clause is like the Sword of Damacles, but we’ll meet with them after the Champions League final.

Marotta wrote:“Dani Alves? We’re talking about an important player, but he isn’t our property. We’ll see what we can do.

“Mascherano? These are media situations, but we don’t want to sell anyone from our defence unless Caceres leaves on a free transfer.

“At the moment, though, we haven’t done anything, I can’t confirm or deny it. And the same goes for [Andre] Gomes and [Miralem] Pjanic.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next