Kaladin
Madvillain
Casciavit
Gil
S
47 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked Empty OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Seedorf on verge of being Milan's next coach

Di Marzio wrote:Milan Has Decided, they want to hire Seedorf as coach immediately. The final choice Appears to have been made and action has been taken action to make it happen. Tassotti will not be part of Milan's future, as he Is not expected to be part of Seedorf's staff next season. Crespo and Stam are expected to assist Seedorf, but It has yet to be determined if they will join Also immediately. Another name who Could be part of the staff is Kluivert. Those names need to be defined, but Seedorf will almost certainly be Milan's next coach.

Its from Di Marzio so let us already consider this official :coffee:

Last edited by S on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by Gil Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:47 pm

I thought it was Super Pippo?
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by Casciavit Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Good appointment he'll be a success IMO.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Madvillain Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Seedorf.  :bow: 
Madvillain
Madvillain
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://thvnderbvrst.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:55 pm

Hope he imports dem Dutch talents

de Vrij, Maher and Clasie Proud
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Why should Tassotti leave? If he does, I hope the management offers him an equally good or better position than the one he currently has.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 pm

However, the options of stam, crespo, and kluivert does sound great  What a Face 
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:11 pm

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2013/05/22/curva-sud-we-support-allegri-seedorf-is-not-a-real-coach/

My my. Wonder how these fans feel right now.

Has Seedorf even got his coaching badges btw?  Suspect

Also is it wise to hire an unexperienced coach when milan are 6 points away from the relegation spots?? seems very risky to me.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:32 pm

Cassius wrote:http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2013/05/22/curva-sud-we-support-allegri-seedorf-is-not-a-real-coach/

Also is it wise to hire an unexperienced coach when milan are 6 points away from the relegation spots?? seems very risky to me.

Cappelo was not an experienced coach when he first coached us as well.

I don't think we are at risk of getting relegated as well Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Was capello half way through a season and 6 points away from the drop when he took over?

I don't think you'll get relegated but it's not impossible, judging from the table and your performances this year.

Didn't Seedorf only get his papers a few months ago?  Laughing I'm not sold on this appointment yet although I do like him so I hope he does well.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:51 pm

yesterday night Di Marzio said Inzaghi Laughing

but isn't Seedorf still playing in Brazil ? Laughing it was predictable this choice, considering the Dutch is appointed coach of Milan next year ... an anticipation of time

anyway every time there is a metter about new coach of Milan I don't understand why Tassotti is never considered for this
he is the 2nd coach of Milan for years and probably he knows of tactic more than others
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Seedorf is still playing lol. Berlusconi decided to sack Allegri last summer and bring him but he did not get his license, that's the only reason Allegri stayed. I want Prandelli but it's inevitable Seedorf is here. Not too bad, I loved him as a player. But then again, I loved Leonardo too.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Cassius wrote:http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2013/05/22/curva-sud-we-support-allegri-seedorf-is-not-a-real-coach/

We dont spend money on big names anymore, so experienced coaches with "experienced salaries" aint gonna happen.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Not exactly the most sensible thing for a struggling big club to do, to appoint someone as manager who has no previous managerial experience...

However, Seedorf is very likeable and respected and intelligent, he could turn out to be a good choice, but it's risky.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Seedorf at Milanello expected on Thursday: Davids Could be part of his staff

Di Marzio wrote:Clarence Seedorf and AC Milan continued to get closer. Beppe Di Stefano is reporting the Dutch That is expected at Milanello on Thursday. Likely he will stay in room number 5, Which is the room Liedholm and every other coach Milan Has used, including Allegri. Could he have an All-Star including c Stam, Crespo and now possibly Edgar Davids. Each of them would handle an area of ​​the pitch-defense, midfield and attack. Kluivert is the assistant coach for the Dutch national team, is expected to arrive in June. Milan is looking to start over with Seedorf as Their coach.

Davids !? Suspect
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 pm

No offence to Davids, hes a legend ofc and one of my all time fave players. But you know your just dicking around when you move to tottenham then crystal palace then retire only to play and be the manager at league 2 side barnet whilst helping them to get relagated to non-league football then quitting and appearing on TV shows such as a league of their own  Laughing 

Poor guy must be looking for work anywhere.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am

I like Seedorfo's appointment, i prefer we keep this within the Milan family.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:14 pm

So Milan aren't appointing a caretaker for the rest of the season?

Bad call IMO, Seedorf will do well as he is a natural leader and an incredibly smart footballer who knows the club as well as about anyone but he will be very new to this and when the club is already in a poor position this could be too much pressure.

He deserves a fresh start at the beginning of next season.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:29 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:So Milan aren't appointing a caretaker for the rest of the season?

Bad call IMO, Seedorf will do well as he is a natural leader and an incredibly smart footballer who knows the club as well as about anyone but he will be very new to this and when the club is already in a poor position this could be too much pressure.

He deserves a fresh start at the beginning of next season.

He has all the characteristics on paper, indeed.

Yet his cause will be augmented by a whole new team that will quite possibly join him in the form of, Patrick Kluivert, Japp Stam, Hernan Crespo, Edgar Davids and possibly even Oliver Bierhoff.

The idea is to compartmentalize Milan into a Defence coach, Midfield coach and Attacking coach and essentially instil many Dutch principles of Ajax and yore within our club philosophy, effectively unearthing what has already been part of our club for so very long; a natural choice.

This Dutch principle is the choice of the Berlusconi clan, while Galliani desires Primavera manager Pippo Inzaghi, who has built a brilliant side for the youth; yet he will be handled more delicately.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:53 pm

On another topic, will this be the first black Coach in Serie A hmm

Also, Seedorf bringing in all that Dutch influence Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:37 pm

Seedorf: "I will be Milan's coach"

The room is completely full, there is a lot of interest to hear what Seedorf Has to say. Directly from Botafogo's head quarters Clarence Seedorf made These statements: "I'm here to announce I will end my playing days after 22 years, it was a very difficult decision. But I'm satisfied with my career. I'm happy to leave Botafogo while they are qualified for the Libertadores. I will be Milan's coach "

Last edited by S on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:44 pm

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked Seedorfz

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked Acmilanj

Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Well done Seedorf, he appears to be a smart and humble guy. Hope he will be Meelans Klopp
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Happy to see a black coach at Milan. Can't really get worse for them at this point so why not gamble on something completely new?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Hes the black version of Pep Guardiola.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next