Kaladin
Madvillain
Casciavit
Gil
S
47 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Hes the black version of Pep Guardiola.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by Onyx Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:57 pm

Ideally AC Milan should have appointed an experienced coach. It's a risk appointing someone who has no managerial experience. However he could easily turn out to be the next Guardiola.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxpnx3znzixaO329rJAGcTEOYW55FA1q02R-8Z49ljVsfzU-iM

GOAT :bow:

Should start instead of De Scrub IMO hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:09 pm

Hope he does well.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Wish him and Milan good luck. I hope this will be a new successful start for the club.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Milan are like what? 6 points off of relegation and they appoint somebody with less experience than your avid Football Manager player. He's a legend and all that, but wow. Going straight into an under-pressure Milan job sounds risky for both the club and the player

That being said, typically somebody fresh comes in and has a good short-term impact. Even if they don't succees for much longer than that.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:12 pm

I'm disgusted Milan didn't give me a call Tom tbh.

Outraged even.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:18 pm

Ffs Mole nevermind, i'll give you a job when I take over some local club.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:21 pm

always liked seedorf, hope he succeeds.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:33 pm

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 Bd9AIAlCIAAyc4p

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 Cereal-guy-meme-smiley-emoticon
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Seedorf always was ripped Proud

Not sure why Balo actually took his shirt off and tried to pull off a pose though, he's built like Giaccherini with better traps Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:44 pm

Meelan could have offered him a player manager role, i am sure he can still offer something on the pitch  hmm
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 pm

He's better than quite a few of their current players anyway. I'd love to see him sub himself on, that'd be something.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:37 am

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/breaking_news_show/52227
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:18 pm

I dont think it will work out. I think Seedorf was a fantastic player and I hope he does well. He has gone to the wrong team, a team which is sadly without any ambition. If they dont sign at least 5-6 players(thats how far away they are from being a good team) I dont see this ending well for either parties
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Seedorf: 'Milan back on top'

Clarence Seedorf pledged to “take Milan back to the top of the world” after arriving to replace Max Allegri.

The Dutchman terminated his playing career this week with Botafogo five months early in order to begin as a Coach at one of the world’s biggest clubs.

“I am happy to be here, even if unfortunately Milan are not in the best moment,” Seedorf told Sky Sport Italia.

“I will do everything to take Milan back to the top of the world. I feel at home here and hope to contaminate the team with my great enthusiasm.

“I can’t wait to get started. We want to turn the situation around straight away to make the fans happy.”

Seedorf was in the stands for the second half of a 3-1 Coppa Italia victory over Spezia at San Siro this evening.

He has gone back to the hotel for the night, as he is tired after flying straight from Brazil, but will be in charge of tomorrow’s training session.

“At this moment I feel emotion and also a sense of duty,” Seedorf told Milan Channel. “I left Milan in May 2012 at the end of an era. My job now will be to open another era.

“I’m back? The truth is I never went away,” smiled Seedorf. “There is a lot of work to do in order to bring Milan back to the top.

“President Silvio Berlusconi had predicted everything two years ago. I am very touched and very, very happy. The team and the fans need this enthusiasm.”
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:50 am

Clarence Seedorf is today expected to officially sign on as Milan Coach, whilst rumours suggest Hernan Crespo could come in soon.

The Dutchman yesterday evening flew in to Milan to catch the Rossoneri’s Coppa Italia win over Spezia, before talking briefly with reporters of his appointment to the bench in place of Max Allegri.

Thursday has the 37-year-old reported as expected to arrive at club headquarters to officially put pen to paper on his two-and-a-half-year contract.

On from this, Seedorf will direct his first training session at Milanello at 3pm local time this afternoon.

Meanwhile, Sky Sport Italia are running the line that this morning talks are ongoing between Seedorf and Adriano Galliani over bringing in at least Hernan Crespo to the coaching staff with immediate effect.

The Argentine has otherwise been linked alongside Jaap Stam as top of Seedorf’s list of desired staff to arrive at San Siro come the summer.

It is believed that Seedorf is keen to bring Crespo in now to act as an intermediary between the new Coach and the dressing room.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:24 pm

http://football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/seedorf-contract490ss.jpg

Clarence Seedorf has put pen to paper on a contract with Milan so as to officially take on the role of first team Coach.

The Dutchman confirmed earlier this week that he had agreed to take over on the San Siro bench, after Massimiliano Allegri’s sacking on Monday.

On from flying in to Milan on Wednesday evening to catch the team’s Coppa Italia win over Spezia, the 37-year-old this morning arrived at Milan’s headquarters, where he completed formalities.

The Rossoneri posted the above picture of Seedorf alongside Vice-President Adriano Galliani at Milanello, signing papers to make official his appointment as Coach.

The now retired midfielder is seen as having agreed to a two-and-a-half-year deal to take him through to June 2016.

Seedorf will this afternoon oversee his first training session in his new role at the club.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:24 pm

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 BeGuy8ACQAAam8W

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 BeGvEzpCcAACouw

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 2 BeGpNoHCYAANRyG

Seedorf meeting Honda, Pazzini, Poli, MDS and Montolivo

His first training session in charge is in about 30 minutes
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:12 pm

Feels a bit weird seeing him as coach.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 pm

Training is underway now as it was a personal request for Seedorf to commence as soon as possible. Cannot wait to study his methods.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:21 pm

:bow: 

Last edited by Natalie Portman on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:24 pm

He will bring the same amount of success to Milan as Pep Guardiola to Barca, you can bookmark this for future reference.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:28 pm

He wont be able to do anything without proper investments.Maybe Man City can lend a couple of their oil wells to Milan.It might help.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:33 pm

the xcx wrote:He will bring the same amount of success to Milan as Pep Guardiola to Barca, you can bookmark this for future reference.

Sleep 

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:37 pm

the xcx wrote:He will bring the same amount of success to Milan as Pep Guardiola to Barca, you can bookmark this for future reference.

XCX, I do appreciate your wonderful vote of confidence, as Seedorf like Guardiola has all the necessary character traits on paper-arguably even more see than the Catalan.

Yet unlike Pep he has never immersed himself in a formal coaching stint (outside one brief U-17 job) and we do not possess the necessary resources that are needed to go to such depths of success.

Bright side is, Silvio Berlusconi always splashes cash for the new managers of Milan, especially the ones who are handpicked by himself as well-Seedorf being a Berlusconi choice alongside Barbara.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next