Kaladin
Madvillain
Casciavit
Gil
S
47 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by Casciavit Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 am

No Seedorf resolution yet

Talks between Milan and Clarence Seedorf may go on for a while, as reports indicate no compromise has been reached on the Coach’s exit.

The Rossoneri are seen as having reached agreement with Pippo Inzaghi to come in as their new tactician from the summer, but before announcing anything, they are believed keen to resolve the contractual issue that remains with current Coach Seedorf.

The Dutchman signed a two-and-a-half-year contract with Milan in January and, with two years remaining and €10m gross in wages still due, reports are that the 38-year-old is holding firm in negotiating compensation.

Adriano Galliani reportedly met with the former midfielder’s lawyer Leandro Cantamessa yesterday, but the Gazzetta dello Sport and A Bola are among those reporting that nothing positive came from it.

The indications are that Seedorf is sticking to his position and that talks may continue for a while yet.

The Gazzetta dello Sport also report that the avenue of legal action being taken to bring to an end this situation cannot be ruled out.

http://www.football-italia.net/49837/no-seedorf-resolution-yet

I'm glad Seedorf is sticking to his position, hope he gets as much money possible from those *bleep* for how they treated him.

His only problem was that he was ambitious while our management isn't.

Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked - Page 7 Empty Re: OFFICIAL : Seedorf appointed Milan manager...aaaand sacked

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:39 pm

Officially sacked

http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/breaking_news_show/59924
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:09 pm

Good luck to Inzaghi and welcome . Perhaps being a favourite gets him better treatment than Seedorf , even though Seedorf started as exactly the same case . As for Seedorf , i don't know what happened behind the scenes but . I will only say he didn't deserve this . Whatever problems there have been , they should have backed him and not , this .

Best of luck to him from here on , i hope he becomes a superb manager one day.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Seedorf alienated... [X]
Real problems solved... [ ]
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:39 pm

This has to be a joke, I refuse to believe Milan are this stupid. Nope, not accepting this.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Absolutely no point in appointing Seedorf in the first place if they weren't even going to give him the summer to sort Milan's issues out.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:This has to be a joke, I refuse to believe Milan are this stupid. Nope, not accepting this.

If only.

MJGunner wrote:Absolutely no point in appointing Seedorf in the first place if they weren't even going to give him the summer to sort Milan's issues out.

No coach will ever sort Milan's issues out. Not the critical ones. Because it's not coach issues. I believe that should be evident after all. Do you think Guardiola or Ancelotti or Mourinho would sort Milan's issues out , with the quality we have atm ? Nope , perhaps get a few more results , maybe play some better football. Ok so far.

But the end result , the failure that describes our seasons , this would still be there and that's why no top coach never joined Milan these years nor will in the coming ones. That's why Ancelotti left in the first place.

At the end of the day , Milan is supposed to challenge for the champions league and if not possible , the league. Yet without money , nothing of that is possible , whichever manager would have come. Whilst i will agree that certain managers would accomplish great things even with a mediocre-not elite team , well , we would still fail to be protagonists and i say that without having silverware in mind. It's one thing to set goals for silverware each and every season and something entirely different to be able to challenge for it even when not succeeding. We want to be able to compete , silverware or not , it really comes in 2nd fate. And in a game which is ruled by money , well then , you can't do without it , unless you're very , very creative and ahead of your time. And this stupid circus isn't , not in 2014 at least.

A coach is a very critical matter , which may add and augment our capability to become stronger and sometimes , a coach is critical as to keep a strong team being strong. But without real backing up , in this mess we are in , i am afraid there will always be a limit to what he and his team , can do. And unless there's a dramatic increase as far as being efficient in the market this summer , our best chance would be a 3rd place finish next season and that's a far away dream still. We would be talking about a miracle if we reach 3rd place next season and they still haven't improved the team.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7