vivabarca38
Donuts
Highburied
FalcaoPunch
Gil
67 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Ninis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:If Madrid can not win against Sevilla Gatefe, how many will Lewandwoski put past them....

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 3 Massimo-Moratti
sevilla and getafe are in the same level as dortmund if not better

only thing is they r spanish which plays a major role since domestic games somewhat balance the teams

Pride comes before fall, CPL group stage matches are only days away now, can Madrid back all these big talks, we beat City and won group of death, Can Madrid top that....?

We'll see about that soon.

Dortmund
City
Madrid
Ajax.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 3 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:59 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Ninis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:If Madrid can not win against Sevilla Gatefe, how many will Lewandwoski put past them....

only thing is they r spanish which plays a major role since domestic games somewhat balance the teams

Pride comes before fall, CPL group stage matches are only days away now, can Madrid back all these big talks, we beat City and won group of death, Can Madrid top that....?

Dortmund
City
Madrid
Ajax.
I wouldn't say Madrid is in the same situation as Bayern last year,
City was just getting adjusted to all the buys plus you had a Villerreal in the group.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:02 pm

The Messiah wrote:I was upset with the approach Madrid took when they played against weaker Bayern last season, too defensive for a team that claims to be as good as Bayern Munich.

Shaqiri>>>>>Di Maria, Muller>>>>Oezil, Kroos>>>>Alonso, Mandzukic>>>Higuain, Gustavo>>>>Khedirah, Schweini>>>>Modric

We still have Martinez/Can/Tymo to spear.

You do know, only 11 players can play at a time right??? :facepalm:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Kizu wrote:what to say about Juventus ?

Very clever.Congrats bro Wink !
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Donuts wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Ninis wrote:

Dortmund
City
Madrid
Ajax.
I wouldn't say Madrid is in the same situation as Bayern last year,
City was just getting adjusted to all the buys plus you had a Villerreal in the group.

Villarreal were a good team until they played us, even City were good until they faced us and thats when the whole Tevez problem began..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Ninis wrote:

Dortmund
City
Madrid
Ajax.
its only days away for your prediction to fall apart cause ajax will win at dortmund then the european flop of the decade will once again finish bottom

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:10 pm

The league is not lost but it is a difficult situation. I am certainly not a fortune teller, and no one has a delorean around here either to be able to come to a conclusion as to whether this is the end or not, but what can be discussed is the obvious reality.

Real Madrid are playing subpar, they have lost focus, and if they keep their league form in this direction, then madrid will have no other choice than to focus on the champions league which in the end seems to be the only trophy that can satisfy madrid atm, because even if we win la liga without the cl the season will seem like a bit of a waste.

Madrid lost 14 points last season, madrid would have to be pretty impeccable to reach that sort of season again, they would only be able to take another loss and draw. Real Madrid has to find it's focus again, and fast, they have to make a statement by defeating barcelona at the camp nou in 2 weeks. And improve upon that.

The league is not lost but it's a difficult situation. Either way they have to improve because the group of death is waiting.

The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

The Messiah wrote:Barca Played with Lots of Youth Player and yet won, there is no Way Barca will Not win it Now.
Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 3 OpoQQ
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Gil may be trolling and all but its far too early to tell considering Barca have been way below standard compared to themselves. Then again so had Madrid and Mou's tactics.

As far as I'm concerned I can see Madrid making a serious resurgence and end up winning the league once again. Mark my words
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:13 pm

Fire Mou Hire Rafa Very Happy
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Fire Mou Hire Rafa Very Happy
ramos was bad today :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Gil may be trolling and all but its far too early to tell considering Barca have been way below standard compared to themselves. Then again so had Madrid and Mou's tactics.

As far as I'm concerned I can see Madrid making a serious resurgence and end up winning the league once again. Mark my words
If madrid manage to find their form, beat barcelona at the camp nou, and go into the december break in a 3-5 point deficit at max then they will have a good chance.

The Cl will be very important, and lets not forget, vilanova said he expects the team to be at top flight by next year, so madrid will really have to go beyond last year's form considering they have new players as well.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Gil may be trolling and all but its far too early to tell considering Barca have been way below standard compared to themselves. Then again so had Madrid and Mou's tactics.

We actually have been playing very good except the Osasuna game. Vs. Madrid 1st Leg supercup, Sociedad and Getafe it was showtime. Vs. Valencia, we played good and conservative. Only Osasuna was "under our standards".

And the second leg of the Supercup, but that's another competition.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:25 pm

free_cat wrote:

We actually have been playing very good except the Osasuna game. Vs. Madrid 1st Leg supercup, Sociedad and Getafe it was showtime. Vs. Valencia, we played good and conservative. Only Osasuna was "under our standards".

And the second leg of the Supercup, but that's another competition.

Note that I said below their standards. I still see some inconsistency in Barca's play so far as the sheer confidence and element of chemistry is missing at the moment yet this is understandable given Villanova's minor tactical changes. I can't comprehend how you say this is one Barca standard since you and I both know 1-2 years ago they were superior.

But...that doesn't mean I don't observe the continuing adjustments and improvements this season as especially to the defensive link on midfield end. Barca are still the best team in the world nonetheless despite how Madrid fans think otherwise
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm

Ninis wrote:

Ronaldo was worse :coffee:

Plus Ramos is basically untouchable unless he turns into Titus Bramble lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:34 pm

Don't know why anyone isn't speaking of Modric (who was a headless [invisible] chicken) Or Mr. Static minimalist Khedira and of course, Marcelo who what seems for the 20th time in his career was absolutely turned inside out by Navas.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Well Arq.

< Modric was one of our better players, new players need time to adapt and he just got thrown on in an absolute frenzy. He hit the bar so he was the closest playuer to getting something out of the game for us,.

>Khedira was left without a job today.In the end he was just defending and doing his job because all his defensive counterparts were gone.

>Navas does this multiple times every year. Traditional wingers are MArcelo's worst nightmare.His only real nightmare at the moment really. He was fantastic going forward, probably our best attacking player today.

All in all, only Mourinhio can be blamed really, I'm disappointed in the team as a whole, I can't really single out any specific player.

Team game, teams win , teams lose.

So I would focus on the one responsible for the team, because clearly the problem is not with any one player.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Don't know why anyone isn't speaking of Modric (who was a headless [invisible] chicken) Or Mr. Static minimalist Khedira and of course, Marcelo who what seems for the 20th time in his career was absolutely turned inside out by Navas.
That's only modric's second game for madrid and when your whole team is in a rather deep whole it is not too easy to have that much of an impact. He still needs time, i knew that some would blame him if something like this happened, and i knew and know it would be more than brash to put too much weight into it.

About khedira and marcelo.. we all know who they are and how they play, and it wasn't the worst game they've had, no need to put too much importance on today's game, this situation is one of loss of focus.

When real madrid are "healthy" we all know that we are able to make our arguable deficiencies a bit unnoticed, otherwise marcelo wouldn't even be playing for madrid.

It's a better decision to look at the mental state of the players atm.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:42 pm

yes marcelo was really awful, nowhere near his standarts offensively, bad decisions defensively which could cost the team even more goals, though its difficult when you face navas
modric started well but begun to fade away though it was more of the team's bad overall performance cause as far as i remember he had a great shot hitting the post, served the ball once to higuain that he messed up and played couple of good ball as well as made some mistakes, but wasnt as invisible as you make him to be considering how the whole team was performing

Le Samourai wrote:
Ninis wrote:

Ronaldo was worse :coffee:

Plus Ramos is basically untouchable unless he turns into Titus Bramble lol.
ronaldo was one of the few decent players on the pitch

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Meh, thought he got dispossessed easily and turned it over quite a few times, and then resorted to crossing to no one instead of simpler options but overall I don't really want to focus on specific players performances.

All that does is shift the spotlight from who it should be on.

Mourinhio,
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Well Arq.

< Modric was one of our better players, new players need time to adapt and he just got thrown on in an absolute frenzy. He hit the bar so he was the closest playuer to getting something out of the game for us,.

>Khedira was left without a job today.In the end he was just defending and doing his job because all his defensive counterparts were gone.

>Navas does this multiple times every year. Traditional wingers are MArcelo's worst nightmare.His only real nightmare at the moment really.

All in all, only Mourinhio can be blamed really, I'm disappointed in the team as a whole, I can't really single out any specific player.

Team game, teams win , teams lose.

So I would focus on the one responsible for the team, because clearly the problem is not with any one player.

It was Modric's 2nd game yet his performance simply was a replica of some of his big game performance against better teams where he doesn't have much guile behind his passing and running. He hit the crossbar yet was relatively invisible. My point is too highlight the player performances today rather than have it all blamed on Higgy or CR.

Khedira normally deserves more credit than what people give him yet too many times he let the midfield be overrun by him considering he has 1 job and that is too stabilize and anchor the midfield. He left a bit too much to Xabi and was complacent by his standards.

Marcelo I have no comment as we all know how poor of a defender he is. lol

Too much blame is being put on Ramos and Epep as well both who were relatively solid. The blame comes from poor handling of the Sevillan wing counter.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:54 pm

regarding mou, considering his after the match press conference he is definitely dragging the media on him and takes responsibility for what happened

so it is safe to say the sportlight is on him atm silent

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:04 pm

Ninis wrote:regarding mou, considering his after the match press conference he is definitely dragging the media on him and takes responsibility for what happened

so it is safe to say the sportlight is on him atm silent

To be fair to him he has refrained from his usual poor attitude in taking the spotlight away from him in his recent losses and has done well to take responsibility. Now THAT is a sign of leadership in which you don't usually see in him.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:06 pm

Madrid will pull a Chelsea and win the CL and finish out of top 4. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:10 pm

marcelo was poor offensively?are you guys serious?should have had at least 2 assists if higuain hadn't played like crap.and that was far from being one of his worst showings vs Navas.

also,marcelo is a wingback like alves and maicon,they never were and never will be good defensively because that is not their primary role,get over it Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Ganso on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:10 pm

Arq after a point from about 50 minutes onwards, defense was an afterthought to everyone other than Khedira ,Pepe and for acute stretches Ramos lol.

Marcelo is fine, this always happens every year, Navas has his number but he's done very well defensively against quality opponents for a couple years now. His annual sodomy at the hands of Jesus doesn't change my opinion that he's a better defender than he occasionally gets credit for.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next