vivabarca38
Donuts
Highburied
FalcaoPunch
Gil
67 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 9 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by free_cat Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:44 pm

Lex wrote:
free_cat wrote:If you followed the league you would know that Levante is in Europe positions and doing very well, and unlike english teams, La Liga teams in Europa League position can challenge Barça or Madrid as proven today.
Laughing Laughing

Lex wrote:It'll be a rout

:coffee:

I'm happy we won, but if you watched the game you would know that it wasn't really easy.

free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 9 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by barca 2011 Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:55 pm

free_cat wrote:
Lex wrote:
free_cat wrote:If you followed the league you would know that Levante is in Europe positions and doing very well, and unlike english teams, La Liga teams in Europa League position can challenge Barça or Madrid as proven today.
Laughing Laughing

Lex wrote:It'll be a rout

:coffee:

I'm happy we won, but if you watched the game you would know that it wasn't really easy.
Especially the 1st 1/2. It could've really gone either way in the first but the second was a rout.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ericalism Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 am

Well , I think they can focus on the CL now :facepalm:

ericalism
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:42 pm

I am wondering how much Madrid will have to spend this winter, 40 million, 50 or maybe even 150 million.

Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! Any attempt to sign a bundesliga player particularly Dortmund, Schalke 04 and Bayern Munchen will leads to further disappointment and rejection.

So sorry.

Sale! Sales!! Sale!!! Clubs should get ready to snatch up a few good players from them, market price will be really low, expect to see Higuain for around 20m, Kaka 10m, and many more.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Higgy is off the scale. However scrubs like kaka, Carvalho, Albiol should be sold.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:13 pm

The xcx wrote:Higgy is off the scale. However scrubs like kaka, Carvalho, Albiol should be sold.
Don't know whether to laugh to that comment or cry.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm

just do either we have admitted our sin, about time we cleansed ourselves Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Even though La Liga is far, far from over, this sort of scenario was all too predictable.

A club hires Mourinho to win at all costs. Mourinho transforms the club. He inspires a rampant paranoia within his team that initially bonds them all together and empowers them to achieve unbelievable things: three figure points in La Liga and 123 goals for the season. Fantastic.

The club doesn't like what Mourinho has turned them into, but the club is prepared to tolerate it while the team is winning. Fortunately or unfortunately, the paranoia and the wear and tear of the intense emotional environment take their toll. And as games are lost, the finger-pointing and recrimination begins.

If things unwind as I predict, the real problems will be uncovered in the following years. For Mourinho's teams, it's always "us against the world." Players become dependent upon his emotional support. When he leaves next year, those players that remain will feel deserted, unsupported and harder to motivate. For years afterwards, many of them will talk about him as a father figure - because that's what he made himself. For young superstars like Özil, Ramos, Marcelo, Varane and dí Maria, I fear this will end badly.

I don't really blame Mourinho. Nothing he does should be a surprise. Club executives who bring him in should know what they're going to get. In this case, they bought a brilliant and stunning La Liga success for one year. But they will probably be paying for it with a tarnished reputation and poor results for several years to come.

That being said, I hope my predictions are wrong. I hope Madrid remains a strong, competitive team, because La Liga would have been a one-horse race without them. To avoid the same sort of emotional turmoil as Inter faced on Mourinho's departure, I hope they find a truly inspirational manager for next year - someone who will motivate their team with a belief in the beauty of positive football and on-field integrity. I think Madrid will need their own version of Pep Guardiola. A team that plays the Spanish football that has mesmerised the world.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:29 am

This trophy is still ours to lose from either Atletico or Madrid... Defense leaking goals can lead to Barca loses...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:00 am

La Liga is still a damn 2 horse race!!! It's still Barcelona vs. a side from Madrid!!
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:18 am

is higuain injured atm or something?
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:20 am

MaraVilla wrote:is higuain injured atm or something?

Yup

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:58 am

I think Madrid has almost surely lost the league. 11 points are a lot of points, but if it was only Barça with a big advantadge on them, I wouldn't disregard the option of coming back... but two teams in front of them with 8 and 11 points?

What are the chances that two teams blow up an advantadge of 8 and 11 points?
Maybe something like 5%?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 am

free_cat wrote:I think Madrid has almost surely lost the league. 11 points are a lot of points, but if it was only Barça with a big advantadge on them, I wouldn't disregard the option of coming back... but two teams in front of them with 8 and 11 points?

Maybe something like 5%?
???

if we really want to win it we surely have to beat you at bernabeu and beat atletico twice
there will also be two clashes of you against atletico in which either way the result goes ( obviously preferably in favor of atletico ) it will bring us closely more on the top

its still in our hands i woud say, winning those 3 games will play a major role cause im pretty sure you aint gonna beat atletico twice

given those results go in our favor we will probably be ahead of atletico and nearly 6 points behind you with 20-25 games (from now) that will affect it depended on the results of each of us achieve

that looks more than 5% to me, its real madrid after all Heart

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 am

If Atletico gets points from us, they are still 8 points above you. That's the thing.
Yeah, maybe it's more than 5%, but you are counting like you are going to surely win vs. us at Bernabeu and both Atletico games, and it can definitely go the other way around.

Next weekend is very key. Anything that is not a Real Madrid victory would leave the league almost lost for them.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:10 am

absolutely agree, i have faith in the team right now even given the 11 points behind barca but if madrid doesnt win atletico in the upcoming fixture which is at home then i think it will be time to start accepting the league loss

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:13 am

Idiot wrote:
free_cat wrote:I think Madrid has almost surely lost the league. 11 points are a lot of points, but if it was only Barça with a big advantadge on them, I wouldn't disregard the option of coming back... but two teams in front of them with 8 and 11 points?

Maybe something like 5%?
???

if we really want to win it we surely have to beat you at bernabeu and beat atletico twice
there will also be two clashes of you against atletico in which either way the result goes ( obviously preferably in favor of atletico ) it will bring us closely more on the top

its still in our hands i woud say, winning those 3 games will play a major role cause im pretty sure you aint gonna beat atletico twice

given those results go in our favor we will probably be ahead of atletico and nearly 6 points behind you with 20-25 games (from now) that will affect it depended on the results of each of us achieve

Lol, I like how at this point la liga is something u guys are interested in only "if" you can decide to really go for it. I guess CDR >>>>>> la liga this year, for now
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:21 am

barca 2011 wrote:
Idiot wrote:

Maybe something like 5%?
???

Lol, I like how at this point la liga is something u guys are interested in only "if" you can decide to really go for it. I guess CDR >>>>>> la liga this year, for now
more like in order to go for it we have to win the games i mentioned..
that was my point,
my first sentence had the meaning of "if we really want to have any chance"
i can assure you that ''even now" la liga is what i care more, what mou or the team cares more, at least more than CDR
cause CL its the priority dats for sure

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:33 am

Easier said than done Idiot.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 am

it actually took me quite a lot to write that Chaka

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:12 pm

You're talking like Barca won't drop points. They will surely lose 1-2 matches, and draw 2-3... if we beat them at the Bernabeu... we may win La Liga. Atletico won't finish on the 2nd place.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:28 pm

it's not like you won't drop more points as well though...
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:55 pm

I lost hope when the gap was 8 points.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:59 pm

Pedram wrote:I lost hope when the gap was 8 points.
Same.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:01 pm

Ouch.
Now 11 points. I'm beginning to lose hope.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I see Barca and Atletico Beating Real Madrid.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next