vivabarca38
Donuts
Highburied
FalcaoPunch
Gil
67 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 10 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:01 pm

I see Barca and Atletico Beating Real Madrid.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Have Madrid already lost the League? - Page 10 Empty Re: Have Madrid already lost the League?

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:20 pm

In my opinion , Real has lost the league . It will take a catastrophy of some biblical proportions for Barcelona to lose the first place , it's simply not up to Real anymore.

Having said that , it doesn't mean much because they will be trying to get back to first nonetheless , until it's mathematicaly over . They will focus big on the CL instead and they will certainly have a good chance to reach the final this year.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:31 pm

I hope Madrid get a really tough team in first knockout stage so they can go home early, I don't get why people think they can get to the final.

The only way they can get to final is if they get cheap team throughout, Madrid are no good team, can't you guys see it....?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:41 pm

The Messiah wrote:I hope Madrid get a really tough team in first knockout stage so they can go home early, I don't get why people think they can get to the final.

The only way they can get to final is if they get cheap team throughout, Madrid are no good team, can't you guys see it....?

I am sure this no good team can beat any team which loses to Bate 3-1 Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:45 pm

Dante wrote:
The Messiah wrote:I hope Madrid get a really tough team in first knockout stage so they can go home early, I don't get why people think they can get to the final.

Dante wrote:

A team that was played out of the bus by an inferior Bayern side last season, you win some and lose some.

Celtic were leading Barca 2:0, even small teams have got a chance once in a while.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:59 pm

In 91/92 Madrid were 9 points ahead of Barca in the 5th game, and had 37 points if 39 in the 13th game (same as Barca now). Barca still won the league by 1 point.

There's a lot of league left and it is far, far from done. Madrid and Barca both blow leads at the end of the league usually.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:07 pm

The Messiah wrote:
A team that was played out of the bus by an inferior Bayern side last season, you win some and lose some.

Celtic were leading Barca 2:0, even small teams have got a chance once in a while.

Have it your way , but the same logic is applied to Bayern as well . anyway ,

Right now it doesn't seem to really matter , but come February-March , it will be really easy to choose between an almost lost league and their biggest goal for almost a decade now , the CL . That's what you are missing and the fact remains despite all their rescent slumps , that they have everything to reach the final .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Dante wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Right now it doesn't seem to really matter , but come February-March , it will be really easy to choose between an almost lost league and their biggest goal for almost a decade now , the CL . That's what you are missing and the fact remains despite all their rescent slumps , that they have everything to reach the final .

No they don't
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:In 91/92 Madrid were 9 points ahead of Barca in the 5th game, and had 37 points if 39 in the 13th game (same as Barca now). Barca still won the league by 1 point.

There's a lot of league left and it is far, far from done. Madrid and Barca both blow leads at the end of the league usually.

Of course , anything can happen in football , i rarely debate this. But untill things actualy happen , we must analyse things in a realistic way . And truth is , Barcelona didn't win the league last season and they have their best start ever , if i am not mistaken .

Everything prompts me to believe Real has lost it and Barcelona are well on their way to win it.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:22 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Dante wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

No they don't

ok , what do they miss?
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm

Dante wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Dante wrote:

No they don't

ok , what do they miss?

Everything, especially good chemistry starting from the coach to the fans.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:34 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Dante wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

No they don't

ok , what do they miss?

Everything, especially good chemistry starting from the coach to the fans.

Everything ? Alright sorry , i thought you were being serious earlier, my bad Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Dante you picked a wrong person to say anything constructive once he has made his mind. Until recently he was claiming barca are over because of our poor defending while being completely oblivious to the fact that our complete back-line was injured. Now that most of them are back, it looks like he is singing a different tune.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Yep anyone that takes Idri seriously is wasting his valuable time.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:33 pm

a small video i created for real madrid's situation and not giving up hope

possible 'likes' will be appreciated Heart

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Great effort ninis
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:44 pm

thnx RG Very Happy

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:59 pm

I personally hope Atlético batter Madrid and Barça - unlikely I know, but even last season both of them got lucky to escape with 3 points from Calderón. Having won Europe League last season, the team can focus on La Liga instead, especially given the small squad they have compared to Real Madrid.

In Cholo we trust :bow:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 pm

danyjr wrote:I personally hope Atlético batter Madrid and Barça - unlikely I know, but even last season both of them got lucky to escape with 3 points from Calderón. Having won Europe League last season, the team can focus on La Liga instead, especially given the small squad they have compared to Real Madrid.

In Cholo we trust :bow:

Umm we thrashed them.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Personally i think its been a very disappointing season .Following on from last year's mechanical efficiency in scoring goals and collecting wins we have been very poor both in the continent and in the league. 11 points behind a rampant Barca seems very difficult and i think it is Barcelona's title to lose but I still think its not all over yet
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

Lord Hades wrote:Umm we thrashed them.
Naah, it was just Ronaldo running the show, scored two amazing goals thanks to purely individual brilliance. The rest of your team flopped, with all due respect.

And we all remember Messi's dubious freekick...
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10